Med's Done....
Sep3
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Inland
LANDED..........
Waiting
March 5th applicant, received DM on both ends 21st December :) Just waiting for the landing letter from Vancouver office!
Congratulations
Lets get ready june soldiers

tonitoriva

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Thanks :) Peace and good fortune to everyone waiting for a decision, I know what a anxious time it can be :) Will update when I receive the landing interview and also, wish everyone luck in their own journey :)
Congrats !!! I am Feb 22 applicant and also waiting for Landing interview in Vancouver

Dec 4, 2018
Anyone else waiting for an landing appointment from the Vancouver Office. We recieved our DM letter on Dec. 10, waiting for the "local office" to contact to have our landing appointment. Anyone know a typical timeframe for that office - I imagine it would be one of the busier ones.

tonitoriva

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Anyone else waiting for an landing appointment from the Vancouver Office. We recieved our DM letter on Dec. 10, waiting for the "local office" to contact to have our landing appointment. Anyone know a typical timeframe for that office - I imagine it would be one of the busier ones.
I received my DM on Dec 13 and also waiting for the landing interview at vancouver Office. I heard the Vancouver office is very busy

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018

Shaizsarewr

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
App. Filed.......
June13 2018
AOR Received.
July
File Transfer...
August 21-2018
Med's Request
August 19 2018
Med's Done....
Sep3
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Inland
LANDED..........
Waiting
I received my DM on Dec 13 and also waiting for the landing interview at vancouver Office. I heard the Vancouver office is very busy
Timeline please thanks

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Hello .. not sure i know what is meant by applicant side?
The principal applicant's side = the sponsored's side

When you go to ecas, if you put the application number and the sponsor's info (last name, DOB and country of birth) or the sponsor's UCI and the sponsor's info, you willl see both the sponsored and sponsor's sides.

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a question, I hope someone can help me with! Much appreciated!

What should I do if I want t go back to my country AFTER got confirmation after the interview but BEFORE I receive the PR card? Had anyone done this before?

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
I was just informed by my consultant that IRCC requested one more document from me, to be more specific, my driving history in Australia (lived that for 2 years for Master degree). However, I do not have a driver's licence back then, so in March, my submitted a signed letter from VicRoad:

Dear *******, I refer to your recent request for a traffic history report. I wish to advise that according to the VicRoads records today, 28 February 2018, there is no evidence of you previously or currently holding a Victorian driver licence using the details you have provided. Therefore there are no infringements, offences or outstanding penalties recorded against ********, date of birth **********, in Victoria. Yours sincerely, F Tosev Customer Service Manager LICENCE AND REGISTRATION SERVICES

This is the instruction from CIC: Applicants who are unable to provide a Traffic History or a Full Licence History Search must provide evidence, issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority, stating that they have never held a driver’s license in that state

Anyway, I think this would be sufficient, I have no other way but to submit it again with an explanation letter attached, but I was wondering has anyone in the same situation before? You submitted the document but they ask about it anyway? I am really worried right now.

Much appreciated your input!

GabbyKk

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
I was just informed by my consultant that IRCC requested one more document from me, to be more specific, my driving history in Australia (lived that for 2 years for Master degree). However, I do not have a driver's licence back then, so in March, my submitted a signed letter from VicRoad:

Dear *******, I refer to your recent request for a traffic history report. I wish to advise that according to the VicRoads records today, 28 February 2018, there is no evidence of you previously or currently holding a Victorian driver licence using the details you have provided. Therefore there are no infringements, offences or outstanding penalties recorded against ********, date of birth **********, in Victoria. Yours sincerely, F Tosev Customer Service Manager LICENCE AND REGISTRATION SERVICES

This is the instruction from CIC: Applicants who are unable to provide a Traffic History or a Full Licence History Search must provide evidence, issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority, stating that they have never held a driver’s license in that state

Anyway, I think this would be sufficient, I have no other way but to submit it again with an explanation letter attached, but I was wondering has anyone in the same situation before? You submitted the document but they ask about it anyway? I am really worried right now.

Much appreciated your input!
What's your time line...i pray ur resubmission wont be a problem or a delay..do remain possitive...