Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Hello All! Can someone help me with this?
On ECAS i saw this update: "We started processing your application on December 19, 2018."
Can anyone provide any clarity as to what this means?
Was this on applicant or sponsor side?

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
I think there is only one side for us? I haven't gotten an email or anything (I am the sponsor). How would I check my sponsor side?
When you go to ecas, if you put the application number and the sponsor's info (last name, DOB and country of birth) or the sponsor's UCI and the sponsor's info, you willl see both the sponsored and sponsor's sides.

MadaJ

Dec 12, 2018
Hi everyone. i just received a letter as follows, any idea what this is and what’s next ?

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Reactions: Betabr and åero2

åero2

Dec 19, 2018
Hi everyone. i just received a letter as follows, any idea what this is and what’s next ?

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

That’s AIP

åero2

Dec 19, 2018
TBH, I don’t know how long it will take to get the DM and since it’s long holidays I hope we could hear something after new year. Have you received SA?

I have pretty much the same timeline as yours just a day difference. And I haven’t received anything after medical. You seems lucky buddy. Good Luck with your application :)

Merry Christmas

MadaJ

Dec 12, 2018
TBH, I don’t know how long it will take to get the DM and since it’s long holidays I hope we could hear something after new year. Have you received SA?

I have pretty much the same timeline as yours just a day difference. And I haven’t received anything after medical. You seems lucky buddy. Good Luck with your application :)

Merry Christmas
Thank you, hope everyone gets their documents the soonest. will keep you posted Happ

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello,
Have any March applicants received their SA, DM, AIP yet? Please share your app received date and the dates of SA, DM, AIP too. Thanks!