+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Moek90

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Hi everyone,

I just received email that Vancouver Immigration Office is going to contact me for my landing interview! They also send a letter that me and my wife can now receive free pre-arrival services, has anyone here done that, or is going to do that?
My CIC has not really been updated besides that letter, but on my ECAS it says that the Decision is made. Also, for the Landing Interview it says that I only have to bring my passport. I've seen posts from other people who had to bring way more stuff(Work Permit, marriage licence, etc.) Are there any other people who only had to bring a passport?

Oh, and I'm a March 6 applicant. Good luck to you all!

yaya2016

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
AOR Received.
09-03-2018
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
08-08-2018
Med's Done....
13-08-2018
Anyone receive appointment from Vancouver office recently? Is there any number to call to find out?

MadaJ

Dec 12, 2018
i just received a letter saying my application is complete

“We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Montreal Immigration will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.”

anyone has an idea how long before they contact me?

Reactions: Moek90

Moek90

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017

“We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Montreal Immigration will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.”

Nice, congrats!

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
Anyone from Jan 2018 received PR card after landing?

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018

Almost all offices take about a week or sometimes even only few days to send landing interview letter except Vancouver office. I think you are gonna wait for this week because of new year holidays.

After that it should not be long for you.

Congratulations for DM.

Reactions: MadaJ

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
I am 26 March applicant, BCG in process no update since then.

I have a que; I have non accompanying dependent on my file . I have submitted my medical upon request in end of sep and affidavit for non accompanying fependent’d Medical ad my ex is refusing to provide it, I submitted my affidavit with proofs of trying.. I have confirmed by calling them they have received them affidavit and my medical both. But my medical shows; they did not receive medical results they have requested for and my BCG is in process and application is in process.. I am really worried that did they accept my affidavit or not? Is it normal to take so long to update medical status in this scenario and when will I get to know about medical? If anyone can plz help me

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
I am 26 March applicant, BCG in process no update since then.

I have a que; I have non accompanying dependent on my file . I have submitted my medical upon request in end of sep and affidavit for non accompanying fependent’d Medical ad my ex is refusing to provide it, I submitted my affidavit with proofs of trying.. I have confirmed by calling them they have received them affidavit and my medical both. But my medical shows; they did not receive medical results they have requested for and my BCG is in process and application is in process.. I am really worried that did they accept my affidavit or not? Is it normal to take so long to update medical status in this scenario and when will I get to know about medical? If anyone can plz help me
It seems normally as per other people's experiences . It takes longer to process application with dependent. But still depends on case to case.

Sometimes it is not updated online either, so may be you can follow up with them again in few weeks.

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
May I ask if any Feb or March or April applicants have their status update: " We start processing your application on December 18/19/20/21" on ECAS?