+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

djqueen

Jul 13, 2018
Hello everyone, i would like to ask you guys is it possible that cic will send you medical request without SA? My application is inland spousal sponsorhip.

Thanks

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
so there is a possibility that our application is not approved.
When you get a medical request, your background check has just started. Your application is still halfway through the process. Checking for your eligibility is close to the end. Unfortunately, this is the longest stage.

djqueen

Jul 13, 2018
When you get a medical request, your background check has just started. Your application is still halfway through the process. Checking for your eligibility is close to the end. Unfortunately, this is the longest stage.
oh is that right? Thank you for your comment i really appreciate it.

Moek90

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
So I received my work permit number by email, can I already start working with just that number, or do I have to wait until I receive the official work permit in the mail?

chinup

Apr 26, 2018
Hello,

I finally received my AOR and i am trying to link the application to my online account but it seems to be not working. Could someone assist. I may be doing something wrong.

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
So I received my work permit number by email, can I already start working with just that number, or do I have to wait until I receive the official work permit in the mail?
You still need the permit to start working. You also need to get an updated SIN once you receive the permit in the mail.