AOR Received.
16-02-2018
File Transfer...
03-07-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-07-2018
Guys, I need help with Sch A form (5669) for one of the questions I don't have enough space and I need to add an extra page. I don't know how to do it. anyone with the same issue?
I use to attach a blank page (word page). Use to write down question from the form with the number on top and wrote down my answer. In the answer area of the actual form i wrote please refer attached sheet. It worked fine for me.

shahriar6567

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
I use to attach a blank page (word page). Use to write down question from the form with the number on top and wrote down my answer. In the answer area of the actual form i wrote please refer attached sheet. It worked fine for me.
Whenever you don’t have enough space, there’s two options (as far as I know);
- you use the same page, but now with the answers that you couldn’t put on before.
- you use a blank sheet(in Microsoft Word for example) and write everything down here.

In both cases, you could write an explanation with it. In the Instructions Guide, or on the first page of the form, it’ll tell you what to do in this situation. If there’s instructions on the form, go by them, otherwise, follow Guide. Good luck
thank you so much for your reply, the question is where to attach this extra page?
the pdf form is locked I can't attach any file to it, and in CIC there is only one space to upload my form, there is no other place to upload my file
should I print the form , scan it again and put all in one pdf and upload it in my cic, or should I upload the form as it is , and upload the extra page using webform?

tashi0001

May 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-01-2018
Doc's Request.
16-02-2018
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
File Transfer...
03-07-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-07-2018
Guys, I need help with Sch A form (5669) for one of the questions I don't have enough space and I need to add an extra page. I don't know how to do it. anyone with the same issue?
thank you so much for your reply, the question is where to attach this extra page?
the pdf form is locked I can't attach any file to it, and in CIC there is only one space to upload my form, there is no other place to upload my file
should I print the form , scan it again and put all in one pdf and upload it in my cic, or should I upload the form as it is , and upload the extra page using webform?
Oh,I get what you mean. Since the Sch A needs to be validated, you should not alter anything there. Once you complete and validate your document successfully . What you can do is use Microsoft word.
Create a new file in Microsoft word :

Insert the Sch A into word.

To do that go in Microsoft word
> Insert > object >
Select Adobe acrobat document . And select your Validated Sch A.

In the below page of the same word document you can add your information that you need to add.

Now upload this word document that has both Sch A and your answer that you could not fit into it as a single word file.

P.S this steps are to create single file from multiples documents that I used when i uploaded my documents into my CIC website. I don't remember if i did that for Sch A.

riffraff9

Oct 17, 2015
its very hard to get them through the phone. i checked my aplication status through cic online tool. it says its in process and confirmation that they recive it on 14 of june. on this this forum everybody posted that aor is after 1 month and 5 or 10 days.. i hope i will get aor soon.

shahriar6567

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Oh,I get what you mean. Since the Sch A needs to be validated, you should not alter anything there. Once you complete and validate your document successfully . What you can do is use Microsoft word.
Create a new file in Microsoft word :

Insert the Sch A into word.

To do that go in Microsoft word
> Insert > object >
Select Adobe acrobat document . And select your Validated Sch A.

In the below page of the same word document you can add your information that you need to add.

Now upload this word document that has both Sch A and your answer that you could not fit into it as a single word file.

P.S this steps are to create single file from multiples documents that I used when I uploaded my documents into my CIC website. I don't remember if i did that for Sch A.
I just noticed that the link to IMM5669 provided in my CIC is an old version of this file! back to 2012
there is a new one in the site dated in 2017 ! which one I should fill and upload now?

tashi0001

May 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-01-2018
Doc's Request.
16-02-2018
AOR Received.
16-02-2018
File Transfer...
03-07-2018
Med's Request
03-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-07-2018
I just noticed that the link to IMM5669 provided in my CIC is an old version of this file! back to 2012
there is a new one in the site dated in 2017 ! which one I should fill and upload now?
I see there is one more file dated 02-2018 E,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf

I remember uploading the this one. And you might not require extra page to be added as it gives you the ability to add or remove extra lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: shahriar6567

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Good morning everyone !!

I just received today on my CIC account a message for the review of my eligibility. It says it is favorable but a final decision won't be made if I don't satisfy all the other requirements like the medicals and my background.
Does it mean I have to send them something else ?
I already passed the medical visit and they said i passed and also sent my schedule A months and months ago when they requested it.

Then there's a part saying "when should you contact ircc" with a list of different things and in this part it says "if there's a change like birth, adoption, death, marriage or divorce" then one sentence seems to be a little highlighted saying "if you have a child you have to specify if yes or no he has to be added to the sponsorship. If this child is a canadian citizen or a permanent resident, send a copy of the child's status in Canada."

My common law partner (my sponsor) has a child from a previous relationship, we added his name on the paper where we had to list the sponsor's family members, if the sponsor has any dependants or something like this. This child is not related to me at all.

Does anyone know if I still have to send the child's birth certificate ?

Thank you
Congrats... May I ask which office send you the eligibility email, Mississauga or Vancouver CIC?

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
UPDATE: Flagpoled at the Thousand Islands border yesterday with my wife to lift the restrictions from the OWP. (See our timeline in my signature.) It was quick and easy. Officer took approximately 10-15 mins to process the new OWP. We didn’t pay the $255 fee. Whoo! I recommend to flagpole there instead of NFalls for those in southern Ontario.
*Be sure to bring your medical results with IME number showing, your passport, and your original document (in our case, wife’s official OWP). The officer will request those.

Pros and Cons: NFalls border
- processes up to 60 apps per day (their priority are the tourists)
- be there super early a.m. to be in the quota, or else come back another day (8 am to midnight)
- immigration services only on certain days on Tues - Thurs
- congested with long lines due to high traffic (over 5 million in a year)
- 50/50 chance to pay the fee or not, depending on the officer you deal with
- depending where you’re located, if NFalls is closest, expect the above listed. Avoid this border for flagpoling if possible.

Pros and Cons: Thousand Islands border
- processes apps at any time any day 24/7 (we went at 1:30 ish pm)
- crossing this border was a breeze (a bit over 1 million in a year)
- low chance of having to pay the fee
- might be too far for you to flagpole this border depending where you’re located in Ontario (45 mins closer for me than to NFalls)

Reactions: CanIndo1111

riffraff9

Oct 17, 2015
we finally received aor, my wife (sponsor email), will i get it to on my email? how long should i wait and try to link the application to my account? UCI number on AOR is from my wife.

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
I applied for my wife's PR (spousal sponsorship) + OWP and the application was received on July 17. She is in Canada under post graduate work permit (she completed her MSc here) which expires end of October this year. I applied for the OWP, hoping that it will be approved well before the expiration of her PGWP so that she can renew her TRV as we have plan to visit our home country in December. I noticed now that the OWP application takes extremely long time (100+ days in most cases) and if this is the case, we won't have enough time to apply for TRV. What is the best option to tackle this situation? I am seeing people getting OWP in as little as 10 days who are not in the country.

Will greatly appreciate if someone can suggest some options that I can look into; thanks :)

tunay

Dec 19, 2015
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Sorry, I was wrong, just Family class (Spouse).

The last question :
Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application (required)

If just you and your spouse, you need to put the number 2.
In my understanding it should be one id there is no other dependent is being addressed in the application, because it is spousal sponsorship and the only applicant is the spouse which makes 1....