File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
Kamal_002 said:
Hello Amazingsho

I dont know how to reply to the message thread But Yes, your interpretation on the confirmation no. is correct.

I got selected and will be printing the email and write the confirmation no. in the space provided.
you click the "Quote" on top-right corner of the post you want to specifically reply to. I almost missed your comment but thank you for input ! good luck !

zywan0124

Aug 27, 2013
hallieliu said:
I could have filled out the sponsor form and enter the draw if i had known that CIC would change the years from 2013-2015 to 2014-2016. I am pissed.
CIC is stupid, changing the rules overnight. But even though you put in, 90% chance you are still not selected under the current system. The system is definitely a mess, something need to be done.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Guys the media is the strongest force, this year changes was due to last year media report on people queuing up at CIC. Let our voices be heard loud and clear through the media, please contact reporters especially big one like the globe and mail. This stupidity is unacceptable, some friend landed this year, yes THIS YEAR, just got selected and wasted a spot while my wife waited for 6 years and still gor rejected

enth

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
deerestlovelybear said:
Guys the media is the strongest force, this year changes was due to last year media report on people queuing up at CIC. Let our voices be heard loud and clear through the media, please contact reporters especially big one like the globe and mail. This stupidity is unacceptable, some friend landed this year, yes THIS YEAR, just got selected and wasted a spot while my wife waited for 6 years and still gor rejected
do you have an media contact details ? email/ phone etc, please share ... will do ...

certus881

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
deerestlovelybear said:
traditional and social media; your MP, immigration advocates. Bring your finding and results here and then coordinate a strategy. Having a MP sponsoring a new e-petition about this fiasco creates credibility too. I am in the process of contacting my MP.

certus881

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
jeffporfirio4 said:
So I got the "thank you, but no, try again next year" email.
Its ok, but kinda pissed because 4 of 10 Mexican foreign students my wife gives Esl classes to got a yes email!

BTW, how many threads for 2017 do we need, can we get all of them merged.
I am sticking to this thread; seems to be the one with the clear directive.

@Visitor

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
cool_boy007 said:
Hello, congrats to all who got selected in the draw , and best of luck who are not selected.

I GOT SELECTED. THANK GOD!! BUT ONLY PROBLEM I SEE THAT THEY ASK FOR "CONFORMATION NUMBER" THAT I DON'T HAVE . i THINK I DELETED THAT EMAIL BY MOSTAKE OPR IT MIGHT BE IN THE SPAM. sO HOW CAN I RECOVER THAT CONFIRMATION NUMBER.??
not sure, but I guess your best bet is to contact IRCC and request if they can provide it to you, good luck!

enth

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
zywan0124 said:
I totally agree with you, count me in, I will do whatever I can to improve this broken system.
I sent you PM with link, let me know if you received it, I pulled out some media and MP contacts, we can at least start sending our complaints out

certus881

Star Member
Nov 1, 2016
jeffporfirio4 said:
Any effort to complain because the lottery system was flawed will fall flat, and it will be seen as a bunch of sore-loser immigrants crying foul.
Don't get me wrong, I also got the dreaded "try again next year email", but complaining will be a waste of time.
The system is already being "reqorked" for next year.
Perception is one thing, but to be verified by facts is another. We have to show that there was indeed lack of insight and due diligence. Finding out how many ineligible applicants is key here. If anything, it serves to better the system for next year. As a citizen and taxpayer, it just irritates me to drain resources like this. (yes, iam using the taxpayer line.)

enth

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
certus881 said:
Perception is one thing, but to be verified by facts is another. We have to show that there was indeed lack of insight and due diligence. Finding out how many ineligible applicants is key here. If anything, it serves to better the system for next year. As a citizen and taxpayer, it just irritates me to drain resources like this. (yes, iam using the taxpayer line.)
Yes Exactly, I think we are on right track, let's raise the voice, if someone has drafted & wrote to Media or MP, please post here, we will use that draft as starting point and send it out to our MP and Media.

prontissimo

Star Member
May 11, 2014
hallieliu said:
I could have filled out the sponsor form and enter the draw if i had known that CIC would change the years from 2013-2015 to 2014-2016. I am pissed.
My sentiment exactly.

zarahsak

Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enth said:
I sent you PM with link, let me know if you received it, I pulled out some media and MP contacts, we can at least start sending our complaints out
link please