+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 PGP Applicants

Boblizz

Nov 12, 2017
So you submitted your 2017 applicant after the Dec 8, 2017 deadline and you still get AOR on Jan 15?

If that's the case, most applicants on the 2nd round haven't get more communication except additional document requests (incorrect form/missing form..etc)

You can asked to be added to the 2017 PGP spreadsheet IF you are applying for your parents for PR on the 2017 applicantion.
Hello,
I have been here before requesting information about the spreadsheet for 2017 PGP , i received letter for medicals for my parent December 2018, which was done January 2019, another test was requested but it was sent to my mothers email same January for additional test but she didnt check her email until last week, that is over 3month after, she was however advised to go back to the hospital to redo the test, i want to know if any one has this experience

nakhawaja

Apr 27, 2015
Hi Members,

Need some help.

I applied under PGP 2017 second phase. At the time of initial application, I submitted my application without co-sponsor as my income was meeting MNI requirement for 2014, 2015 and 2016.

During 2019, I received medical request for my parents, police certificate and a financial reassessment for 2016, 2017 and 2018. Due to change in financial circumstances, I was not meeting MNI requirement for 2018, therefore, after checking with CIC, I added my spouse as a co-sponsor to fill the income gap and submitted all requested documents together with my employer letter which states my annual salary for 2019 (which is again above MNI requirement).

Yesterday, I received a letter telling me that I am ineligible to sponsor my parents as I don't meet MNI requirement and further I can't add my spouse, as co-sponsor, at this stage.

Need guidance/suggestions from members

Thanks in advance

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
hello, on the spreadsheet I saw quite a lot applications from 2017 did not complete, I am wondering are those really incomplete and still waiting or just because the members did not update? the pgp processing is max 24 months, so it makes me questioning....

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello, on the spreadsheet I saw quite a lot applications from 2017 did not complete, I am wondering are those really incomplete and still waiting or just because the members did not update? the pgp processing is max 24 months, so it makes me questioning....
Probably the members did not update. People like me are not in the list. You can ask me if you have any question about pgp 2017.

As for the poster before you, his case was clearly incomplete because his income failed to meet mni in 2018 which made him ineligible as sponsor.

Reactions: mintmint

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Probably the members did not update. People like me are not in the list. You can ask me if you have any question about pgp 2017.

As for the poster before you, his case was clearly incomplete because his income failed to meet mni in 2018 which made him ineligible as sponsor.
so I guess after the DM on sponsor side, the CIC still keep checking on the income until the applicant arrived to Canada?
I am wondering if there is any applicant still incomplete until this year? I just want to clarify about their processing time posting on CIC website, will it accurate

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so I guess after the DM on sponsor side, the CIC still keep checking on the income until the applicant arrived to Canada?
I am wondering if there is any applicant still incomplete until this year? I just want to clarify about their processing time posting on CIC website, will it accurate
@disaster ' family was the most recent applicants I've seen incomplete until this year.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2017.479048/page-565#post-8839792