4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
danmarco said:
I feel like a dumba$$ for getting our hopes up and for wasting a spot....

I think i miscalculated the financial requirements....

Do i follow the chart plus 30% or do i just follow the chart assuming that it is LICO + 30% already?

If its not, i am off by $1300 dollars for the year 2014.... should i even apply?

Forgive me father for i have sinned.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NMI(Necessary Minimum Income) = LICO+30% = the chart is the final bar for income measure.

May 7, 2015
Thank you for completing the online Interest to sponsor form to let us know that you are interested in applying to sponsor your parents or grandparents. As part of the government’s commitment to fairness and transparency, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) now randomly selects individuals who have shown interest in applying to sponsor their parent(s) or grandparent(s) under this program. Now that submissions for 2017 are closed, we have randomly selected 10,000 individuals who showed interest in applying to sponsor their parents or grandparents. We regret to inform you that you were not selected to apply this year.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
mikescorp said:
wow, i had no idea we could have submitted multiple entries per household.. :(
Entries are per individual sponsor. Household address is irrelevant.

If someone is chosen, they must qualify for and can only submit an app to sponsor their own parents. So a co-signer could not have submitted an app to sponsor spouse's parents.

BeeA

Apr 26, 2017
I'm trying to find out if any husband and wife (BOTH) got selected. So far, I have seen either husband OR wife, but not both. Thank you

sunshinedlc

Dec 3, 2014
BeeA said:
I'm trying to find out if any husband and wife (BOTH) got selected. So far, I have seen either husband OR wife, but not both. Thank you
My friend is that situation. His wife is selected, he isn't.

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
Although I am selected and meet all requirements, I do feel sad to see people are not competent enough to read instructions and take up opportunities for people are ready. :-[

On the other hand, why would you even bother to rush to bring your parents to Canada while you are not making enough to build a healthy financial life for them ? MNI is a very low figure and many middle class household makes double amount of it. For this, I'm glad you fail on attempt to leech our social resource.

Kamya!

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
Nomination.....
20-6-2012
AOR Received.
4-12-2012
IELTS Request
-N.A-
Med's Request
5-12-2012
Med's Done....
20-12-2012
Interview........
-N.A-
Passport Req..
March 14,2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.......
LANDED..........
Aleady in Canada
Got email last night saying not selected. Going to try next year. hope they will come up with the better process next year.

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
Kamya! said:
Got email last night saying not selected. Going to try next year. hope they will come up with the better process next year.
Exactly .. they should make this process much better .. this year was a big goofup

DinoD

Dec 5, 2016
neeti2090 said:
Exactly .. they should make this process much better .. this year was a big goofup
Hi Neeti, when did you receive the email. I saw a post from you approx 8:00 am saying that you have not received an email.

Did you just receive the email. I am still waiting , no emails.