+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 PGP Applicants

julieann0918

Dec 7, 2016
berthk said:
Just got the email, not selected for 2017... really big "thanks" for those who are selected but not eligible..
You guys really screw us over...

yeah. its great for me as I received the rejection letter on my out of town vacation!

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Still no email ::) :mad: ??? :-X :-[

xzb33

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-April-2010
AOR Received.
05- May-2010
LANDED..........
03/06/2011
I just received an email from IRCC said "We regret to inform you that you were not selected to apply this year. " :(

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Looks like rejection emails are being sent out, I will just stop watching this forum, and just wait for the emails coming in.

Congrats all those who got selected and able to apply for this year,

and for those who weren't eligible and got selected, please read the documents before you do something that you care.
And please consider as your wish to reunite your family is important and matters to you, it is equally desperate and important others reunification. Please consider others.

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Just got the rejection email now. :(

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
Wow, seriously they send all rejections at the same time at end of day! What a dumb systems! They are hurting hundred of thoudsands of people by their insensitive. They should have send rejections first and approval last! This systems is so stupid, even though I got selected, I feel they do not deserve respect

Rachel4511

Oct 14, 2016
Got my rejection letter. Kinda knew this was going to be the case but I still feel sick to my stomach. And to see people on here who don't qualify get picked, makes me absolutely furious. Thank you for taking the opportunity away from someone who actually qualifies.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Rachel4511 said:
Got my rejection letter. Kinda knew this was going to be the case but I still feel sick to my stomach. And to see people on here who don't qualify get picked, makes me absolutely furious. Thank you for taking the opportunity away from someone who actually qualifies.
Give it another year before this incompetent govt. figures out who is eligible and who isn't. I won't be surprised if these morons don't update the lottery form for next year.

I hope those who blindly applied and are actually ineligible are punished severely.

dreamcanada18

Apr 5, 2013
Such a agony!! I got an email today from IRCC saying that my application is "Selected". After 4 hours I received another email
"This is a resend of an earlier email from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada which unfortunately did not include your name. We apologize for any inconvenience."

I am now confused! Has anybody received such conflicting emails from IRCC!! Can somebody please guide me where to followup or file query? Thank you!

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga -> Ottawa -> Islamabad -> London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012 - ECAS: Application Received
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 - Forms Updated, RePCC
AOR Received.
June 2012 - Sponsor Eligibility : Passed
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Aug 2014 - ECAS: In Process
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 2014 - PPR1 & PP2, ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 - ECAS: Complete
jhoongo said:
If you still believe that based on those collected information and simply run query to determine eligibility, I'm speechless, not even worth to continue on this discussion.
It is highly not going to happen that there will be a second draw from the past experiences with IRCC (of course, who knows what IRCC will do).

Don't mix it up the fact, you were telling that you were ineligible and applied for the spot. I don't have any problem with those who are eligible and applied, but later cancel or reject to proceed the application. It's a different case.
You think the whole world revolves around you and whom you have problems with? No sir..

Rachel4511

Oct 14, 2016
Unfortunately my parents do not want to wait another year. If they didn't get it this year they are moving to a remote part of Australia and buying a house. They don't want to wait another year to for a yes or no to start living their life with retirement.
I do hope they work this out for future Parents though. Good luck everyone and congrats to those who were selected that actually qualify.