+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 PGP Applicants

javkalin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I would refrain to make a comment. Move on!
You should. You are wrong. I've been in Canada for 10 yrs and dealt with spouse sponsorship, study permit, work permit my own pnp application and have provided documents that have been notary attested from my country of origin and accepted by cic everytime. Please stop commenting and advising on topics which you have no knowledge or experience with. If its an opinion please make sure u specify that and not try to pass it along as a proven fact.

swali2010

Feb 15, 2010
Hey Javkalin, Behave. I am telling you. Do you want a fight here. Dont be rubbish. You dont have any right to say what should I do or what should not. I am not in a mood of fighting. I would again say I was not wrong....Anyways Move on. Do we have something constructive to talk on ?

swali2010

Feb 15, 2010
Guys, can we create a spreadsheet to track ? Has anyone gotten a reply from CIC after submitting PGP 2017 application. If yes, please share the timelines.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey Javkalin, Behave. I am telling you. Do you want a fight here. Dont be rubbish. You dont have any right to say what should I do or what should not. I am not in a mood of fighting. I would again say I was not wrong....Anyways Move on. Do we have something constructive to talk on ?
This is very constructive. You are providing incorrect information. We are all correcting you so that other people who use this forum don't use your incorrect advice. Rob quoted the actual information directly from IRCC stating how to get docs notarized outside of Canada but you still refuse to admit you were wrong. Furthermore, your aggression against those of us who are correcting you just continues to show your own ignorance.

Reactions: mmacedo

swali2010

Feb 15, 2010
This is very constructive. You are providing incorrect information. We are all correcting you so that other people who use this forum don't use your incorrect advice. Rob quoted the actual information directly from IRCC stating how to get docs notarized outside of Canada but you still refuse to admit you were wrong. Furthermore, your aggression against those of us who are correcting you just continues to show your own ignorance.
I am not ignorant. I have seen the information of IRCC. I asked the same question from the Authorized person who does Notary to IRCC documents. I showed him my translated/notarized documents from back home but he told me since I am living permanently in Canada. So the translation and notarization have to be done here not from back home. He is a reputed and authorized person in Canada and have done thousand of notarization for CIC. He also mentioned that if I was applying from back home then its a different case, you can use back home's certification as we did when we applied for immigration. Anyways ...Its pointless to explain all this to you guys. I have done this for my parents and would like to help others based on the same information I got from reputed sources. I am not against of anyone or showing aggression to anyone but yes If someone disrespect me than I do have enough courage to reply back.

Anyways guys ... be happy and enjoy the life in this beautiful country of ours!

javkalin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I am not ignorant. I have seen the information of IRCC. I asked the same question from the Authorized person who does Notary to IRCC documents. I showed him my translated/notarized documents from back home but he told me since I am living permanently in Canada. So the translation and notarization have to be done here not from back home. He is a reputed and authorized person in Canada and have done thousand of notarization for CIC. He also mentioned that if I was applying from back home then its a different case, you can use back home's certification as we did when we applied for immigration. Anyways ...Its pointless to explain all this to you guys. I have done this for my parents and would like to help others based on the same information I got from reputed sources. I am not against of anyone or showing aggression to anyone but yes If someone disrespect me than I do have enough courage to reply back.

Anyways guys ... be happy and enjoy the life in this beautiful country of ours!
You are the only one disrespecting everyone else on this board. Seems like you cant take no for an answer and always have to have the last word. We are all happy and enjoying our life. You seem to be pissed off because people are disagreeing with your "opinion" which is not a "fact" and is misleading other people who need genuine advise.

Reactions: canuck_in_uk

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
I asked the same question from the Authorized person who does Notary to IRCC documents. I showed him my translated/notarized documents from back home but he told me since I am living permanently in Canada. So the translation and notarization have to be done here not from back home.
That notary sounds like an idiot making up a fake rule, or was just scamming you to make you unnecessarily pay him to do the translations a second time when there was absolutely no need to. Unfortunate if you fell for it.

At least anyone reading this will know you are providing factually wrong info by the several people trying to correct you.

javkalin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I think what I did wrong was to send it via express post requiring signature and send it to the P.O Box 6100 address. I just realized the application guide says if you are using courier service send to the Robert Speck Parkway address. Is this going to be a problem ? Has anyone had this issue in the past ?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Guys, can we create a spreadsheet to track ? Has anyone gotten a reply from CIC after submitting PGP 2017 application. If yes, please share the timelines.
it takes time guys and Rossie was doing it for 3 years , but you can ask Rossie to share his template and create 2017 table by yourself.
its really interesting how 2017 cases are going :)

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Your translated / notarized documents from India is no more useful here. You need to translate / notarize it from someone who is authorized to do so here in Canadian. Please see IRCC instructions for details. Those are self explanatory to me. I also had to do it for my documents. I can share you the contact details of the person who did this for me if you are from Calgary. Let me know if interested.
Lol promoting the translator? so you can have a commission?

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
What's the processing time for parents pr?
I checked the cic site, it says processing 2014 applications.

hyjk1982

Apr 26, 2011
Visa Office......
Do not know
NOC Code......
PGP
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
I received AOR, please check my signature.

Jessema

Jun 14, 2017
I mailed my application for PGP 2017 through Canada Post express post and requested a signature. Mail is still showing out for delivery on day 2. Will someone from CPC-Mississauga pick up my application from Canada Post ? Should I have not asked for a signature ? Has anyone else on this forum sent their app through Canada Post requiring signature and received confirmation of delivery ?
Hi Javkalin, when did you mail the application? I have the same issue here. I mailed out my package last Monday June 5. It was supposed to be delivered on 6. But the Canada post tracking status stays on out for delivery. I opened a service ticket with them for investigation. No update yet. They keep saying it is because the mail goes to large volume receiver, they may not get update at all from cic. I am planing to re-submit the package if I don't hear from either cic or Canada post by end of July.

javkalin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi Javkalin, when did you mail the application? I have the same issue here. I mailed out my package last Monday June 5. It was supposed to be delivered on 6. But the Canada post tracking status stays on out for delivery. I opened a service ticket with them for investigation. No update yet. They keep saying it is because the mail goes to large volume receiver, they may not get update at all from cic. I am planing to re-submit the package if I don't hear from either cic or Canada post by end of July.
I mailed my application on the 4th and it went out for delivery on the 6th... has been showing "out for delivery" status ever since. I Called Canada post and received a similar response regarding large volume carrier on inquiry. So far from everything I ve researched on this topic ppl have faced similar issues in the past to the earliest post dated 2008 but eventually every one has acknowledged receipt of application. I'm positive the file has reached. From everyone posting updates on receiving Aor the timeline seems to be about a month from the date file was sent so I'm expecting a response by 2nd week of july latest.