+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 RQ Applicants

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to the spreadsheet there are 33 RQ applicants in 2014 and so far 2 RQ applicants among them have got their citizenship.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au02r_J_VN90dHdrcDJyaWZYYW55d0hJMzJDNUFRaHc#gid=0

mailvdutt

Dec 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-sep-2009
Doc's Request.
20-nov-2009
File Transfer...
25-Nov-2009
Med's Request
06-Apr-2010
Med's Done....
13-Apr-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-Apr-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-May-2010
LANDED..........
28-jul-2010
hasan777 said:
I sent the completed RQ documents to CIC in October. Ordered an ATIP the file is still sitting at the local office. With the case status: ON HOLD! :(
All RQ Cases are on Hold and waiting for review in Queue

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my timeline is in my signature.

Can somebody tell me the steps of processing Post test RQ? Is it processed in local office or is it sent to Sydney or somewhere else?

Thanks

Lena

hasan777

Sep 25, 2014
lenium said:
Hi my timeline is in my signature.

Can somebody tell me the steps of processing Post test RQ? Is it processed in local office or is it sent to Sydney or somewhere else?

Thanks

Lena
I was issued an RQ after taking the test at my local office and the officer told me that it will be processed at Mississauga. In my ATIP report though my file is still sitting in Kitchener.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My husband applied for citizenship in December 2013, got RQ in July 2014 and took the oath in December 2014.

ironmat500

Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if I am correct, your husband's RQ was processed at Scarborough, which was obviously fast. The problem is St Clair with their huge RQ inventory and apparently most RQ recipients cases are evaluated there. I think they are currently focusing on 36+ months cases to clear them out. Then, they may review 24+ months cases which is their largest RQ inventory. I assume 2014 RQs review come last (late 2015?) but i hope this would not be the case...

scylla said:
My husband applied for citizenship in December 2013, got RQ in July 2014 and took the oath in December 2014.

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ironmat500 said:
if I am correct, your husband's RQ was processed at Scarborough, which was obviously fast. The problem is St Clair with their huge RQ inventory and apparently most RQ recipients cases are evaluated there. I think they are currently focusing on 36+ months cases to clear them out. Then, they may review 24+ months cases which is their largest RQ inventory. I assume 2014 RQs review come last (late 2015?) but i hope this would not be the case...
I’m not sure this is correct. Each case seems to be dealt with independently. There is a case that is completed from start to oath in 9 months or so. Some other cases have been completed in less than a year. I don’t see that there is consistent process in reviewing RQs. I assume cases with many issues that require back and forth correspondences with CIC may take lone time. I hope Applicants who finished the process through RQ route show up and share with us their experiences. That would be great.

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anybody know how many RQs we have before 2014?
I have been told that the applications are being processed based on the dates they have been received and not when they got RQed. This makes sense, as the total processing time is what matters.

skhan123

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Hi,
I submitted application in July 04, 2014. Received RQ= Oct. 7th. Submitted RQ on Oct. 30.
Received Finger Print Nov. 5, no update after that..

should I order ATIP or wait more? what you guys think?

june1971

Jan 28, 2015
chikloo said:
Timeline in my signature. ATIP request in Jan. Last update on 10-27-2014. File is in back shelving unit box 127 SZ.
Hi

What did the ATIP said. As I have similar case and no updates

June

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
june1971 said:
Hi

What did the ATIP said. As I have similar case and no updates

June
Nothing in detail all small notes here and there. Like all docs verified. clearance done, No hearing required. The latest note on it was that the file has been lying in St.Claire office RQ queue in back shelving unit BOX 127. So I don't know how long to Oath. Please say it takes 12-18 months from the time it reaches St.Claire office. So with that being said. I'm most likely to get some thing in Oct 2015 to March 2016. This is just a speculation. It could take longer or like some in the forum contemplate that when the new rule comes into effect the amount of applications will reduce. Till From From Feb 2014-Nov 2014 CIC has cleared 7500 backlogs on average. If they go in that pace they will clear all the backlogs by 30 months. Including all the new application and new decision process. Lets hope we are somewhere in the middle with 15 months deviation.

SabaM

Feb 28, 2015
Hello RQ recipients in June 2014 from Montreal office!
I applied in Sep 2013 and got a rq on the test date in June 2014, Although the waiting time shows 36 months for non-routine cases but i would like to see with recent higher speed of processing. any one has got oath letter?
Welcome any new updates from rq recipients in 2014 from Montreal office!
Thank you

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you say RQ, are the recent applicants receiving the full fledged RQ or RQ lite? Or could it still be either?

What documents should we keep ready in preparation of a possible RQ?

Hope all RQ recipients receive their test/oath dates soon. Good luck to all!

hasan777

Sep 25, 2014
In terms of documents. As far as I know any document that can show you were present in Canada during the period like Bank/ credit card statements, salary slips, T4, rent receipts, school/ health records etc. and also any documents that can verify your time spent outside the country like Visa entry & exit stamps, CBSA report, Tickets etc. Other documents may depend on personal circumstances and any specific inquiries in the RQ request.

Aspat said:
When you say RQ, are the recent applicants receiving the full fledged RQ or RQ lite? Or could it still be either?

What documents should we keep ready in preparation of a possible RQ?

Hope all RQ recipients receive their test/oath dates soon. Good luck to all!
would be helpful.

Aspat

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasan777 said:
In terms of documents. As far as I know any document that can show you were present in Canada during the period like Bank/ credit card statements, salary slips, T4, rent receipts, school/ health records etc. and also any documents that can verify your time spent outside the country like Visa entry & exit stamps, CBSA report, Tickets etc. Other documents may depend on personal circumstances and any specific inquiries in the RQ request.
would be helpful.
Thank you.