+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2012 Quebec Inland Applicants

arif_haq

Apr 5, 2013
kidvicious1 said:
Interview letter came 13/05/2013

Landing Interview date 24/05/2013

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations kidvicious1! :D

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
kidvicious1 said:
Interview letter came 13/05/2013

Landing Interview date 24/05/2013

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! Im so happy things are moving guys! Hope mine comes soon as well!! :D

Let us know how it goes!! ... I have a question, I have bveen here in canada for 3 years already, as a student and with a work permit- do I have to bring all the papers to back me up forr that? Since I see that people has been asked if they worked in Canada.

kidvicious1

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2012
AOR Received.
12/10/2012
Med's Request
14/12/2012 AIP
Med's Done....
12/04/2012 Re-done Jan 2012
Interview........
24/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
Loops said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! Im so happy things are moving guys! Hope mine comes soon as well!! :D

Let us know how it goes!! ... I have a question, I have bveen here in canada for 3 years already, as a student and with a work permit- do I have to bring all the papers to back me up forr that? Since I see that people has been asked if they worked in Canada.
In my letter they asked for all immigration documents i've used, so i'd assume that means your entire history of documents yes.

Question, when they ask for "proof of undertaking" is that a specific letter? It apparently comes from the MICC, i'd assume the one attached the the CSQ certificate, because I haven;t had any others from Quebec.

Serenity482

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Magog, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
Tomorisu said:
Wow, congrats! I guess Loops and JOR will also receive the interview letter soon. Maybe, Serenity, too! ;)
YES Please!!!! ;D

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
OMG!!

This is driving me crazy! I had a dream about my interview!! lol ... It was so funny, I was talking about all this imigration thing to my boyfriend last night and I actually dreamt I was waiting for my interview but it was in like a bunker or something hahaha!!!

chrischengwy

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
15-05-2013
Hey guys,

It's simple and straight forward, took only 20 minutes. The lady ask question like if you have criminal record? Kids outside Canada? Did you work here in Canada? That's it. A little drama, the date of last entry to Canada on their system don't match the stamp on my passport. Turns out when I ask for Medical insurance card 2 months ago, they put a wrong date on the system for me, we did tell them to correct it when we go to MICC before, but as usual, they didn't change it on the system. Anyway, the lady checked my passport and change the record, vala, all good.

Some info you might need for the interview:
1. Immigration documents, bring the OWP or work permit or student permit, the paper that give you proper status to legally staying in Canada during your process with you. For my case, they took the OWP back, cause, after they give you the Confirmation of PR, all the previous immigration paper we got is no good anymore.
2. I had the undertaking paper and CSQ with me, they don't even ask for it, but always safe to have them with you, who know.
3. The traffic is bad for the tunnel exit 5, mainly because too much lights and too short the time it switch again in that area, took us 15minutes for the last 300m. May sure you count that in if you go by car.
4. There's parking meters right outside or cross the street of CIC building, don't need to take the parking blocks away. Pay for half hour or 1 hour max, we are silly to pay for 2 hours for nothing.
5. The PR card will be arrived in 8 weeks. I did ask if I can go out of the country before I get it, she told me I better wait till I get my card, of course there's people did that, but it's totally up to the officer to decide at the moment we get back in.

Good luck!!!!! :p ;D

Serenity482

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Magog, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
Hello everbody. need help with my application for assurance maladie.

they want this :
The originals of all the following documents:

Permanent Resident Card, or any other document issued by the Canadian immigration authorities attesting to their permanent resident status in Canada, along with their visa

what visa do they mean? i cant send my passport. because my visa right now, is stamped in my passport.... ahhh need help

kidvicious1

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2012
AOR Received.
12/10/2012
Med's Request
14/12/2012 AIP
Med's Done....
Interview........
24/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
Serenity482 said:

they want this :

Permanent Resident Card, or any other document issued by the Canadian immigration authorities attesting to their permanent resident status in Canada, along with their visa

what visa do they mean? i cant send my passport. because my visa right now, is stamped in my passport.... ahhh need help

For this I just gave my passport with stamp as it is technically your visitor visa record (unless you have an extension document) :)

Serenity482

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Magog, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
kidvicious1 said:
For this I just gave my passport with stamp as it is technically your visitor visa record (unless you have an extension document) :)
you made a copy or you showed it at the Ramq?
Because i don`t wanna send my passport to them...

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
Hi, chrischengwy!

Thank you for telling us about information of the interview. :)

I have a bit silly question. The lady spoke in English? My french is very poor. So, I hope I will be asked in English..... ;D

chrischengwy

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
15-05-2013
Tomorisu said:
Hi, chrischengwy!

Thank you for telling us about information of the interview. :)

I have a bit silly question. The lady spoke in English? My french is very poor. So, I hope I will be asked in English..... ;D
She's bilingual, so no need to worry about the poor French. She talked to me in English and French to my husband, just want to make sure we both completely understand what's our rights and obligations.

chrischengwy

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
15-05-2013
Serenity482 said:

they want this :

For my case, I called to open the file, and they sent me the letter of required documents, then I went to their office with the original, they checked the passport & visa and just took the original of the CSQ and DM letter. In around 10 days, they sent it back to me. (at that time, I got my OWP already, but didn't show her) One more thing, in case the staff there ask for -l'original du permis deliver par les autorites....... if you're like me holding a tourist visa to get in Canada before you submitted the immigration kit, it's not needed. She let me to called them to confirmed on the spot, and when I came back with the answer of I can just cross out that part of the list, she just accepted it as it's.

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
chrischengwy said:
She's bilingual, so no need to worry about the poor French. She told to me in English and French to my husband, just want to make sure we both completely understand what's our rights and obligations.
Thank you!!! If they tell me in French very slowly, I might be able to understand, though. :p
I hope you receive your PR card soon.

Serenity482

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Magog, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
chrischengwy said:
For my case, I called to open the file, and they sent me the letter of required documents, then I went to their office with the original, they checked the passport & visa and just took the original of the CSQ and DM letter. In around 10 days, they sent it back to me. (at that time, I got my OWP already, but didn't show her) One more thing, in case the staff there ask for -l'original du permis deliver par les autorites....... if you're like me holding a tourist visa to get in Canada before you submitted the immigration kit, it's not needed. She let me to called them to confirmed on the spot, and when I came back with the answer of I can just cross out that part of the list, she just accepted it as it's.
yeah i had a open work permit Working holiday before i submitted the immigration kit.
I guess i just have to go there and show them my passport. maybe thats enough.
Thank you so much!!

kidvicious1

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2012
AOR Received.
12/10/2012
Med's Request
14/12/2012 AIP
Med's Done....
Interview........
24/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
Serenity482 said:
you made a copy or you showed it at the Ramq?
Because i don`t wanna send my passport to them...

Showed it to them there, they scanned it into their computer and gave back.