Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/vo0di9.png[/IMG]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomorisu said:
Yeah, but, when we got a letter from CIC, they said that the information requested above must be received at this office by DD/MM/2013. If these items are not received, your application for permanent residence may be refused and no further consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application, including fees, is submitted.

The MICC says that they send the CSQ to CIC directly. I think this system is a bit unkind, because we can't know whether CIC received the CSQ. So, we are anxious about it until we get AIP. :(

I think I should call to CIC again and ask for the date.
Yeah your right, it is definitely unfair; the system needs reform. Just keep asking the call centre to check your notes is all you can do... All I can tell you is that I've never heard anyone on here say that they have had a problem with CPC Vegerville getting their CSQ - everyones was recieved as normal by the request date.

This all request date thing is interesting, a lot of people have all said the 18th May to be there request date for the CSQ to be received. I was asked to send some information and again they requested that by the 18th May.

So why have so many things all been requested by the 18th May? It sounds like a lot of people files will be checked on or around the 18th May; CSQ's, Document Requests, Final Decisions etc.

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
jg84 said:
This all request date thing is interesting, a lot of people have all said the 18th May to be there request date for the CSQ to be received. I was asked to send some information and again they requested that by the 18th May.

So why have so many things all been requested by the 18th May? It sounds like a lot of people files will be checked on or around the 18th May; CSQ's, Document Requests, Final Decisions etc.
Well.... I haven't understood well the date of ''18th May''. Because my husband (sponsor) received e-mail from CIC about requesting the CSQ on 12th Feb. In the letter, they said ''The information requested above must be received at this office by 05/13/2013.'' So, in my case, it's not the 18th.

If CIC check all documents (App, Medical, Police, CSQ, etc) around the 18th, then they give us AIP and DM, it's very good though. :p (But usually, we have to wait for 6 months or so to get AIP?) Ah...... I have my fingers crossed! ;)

kanadskazena

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Interview........
None requested
Passport Req..
AIP 16-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
DM 21-10-2013
LANDED..........
09-01-2014
Hi! I just checked our letter from the CIC and it says that my husband's CSQ has to be received by May 7. I called to confirm that they'd received it, and they have, so we'll see if anything magic happens this Tuesday! Can't say as I'm holding my breath, though, based on the other timelines on jg84's wonderful spreadsheet or the spreadsheet at the inland 2012 forum. Anyway, I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, enjoy this wonderful early summer. Sure helps make up for the long winter!

kanadsazena

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomorisu said:
Well.... I haven't understood well the date of ''18th May''. Because my husband (sponsor) received e-mail from CIC about requesting the CSQ on 12th Feb. In the letter, they said ''The information requested above must be received at this office by 05/13/2013.'' So, in my case, it's not the 18th.

If CIC check all documents (App, Medical, Police, CSQ, etc) around the 18th, then they give us AIP and DM, it's very good though. :p (But usually, we have to wait for 6 months or so to get AIP?) Ah...... I have my fingers crossed! ;)
I just meant that a lot of people have request dates for around the same time.

So far from the people we have recorded on the spreadsheet, the number of days from the CSQ received to the AIP issued have been:

13, 72, 27, 26, 22, 17, 16, 3, 20, 22

caitastrophe

May 3, 2013
Hi,

I thought i might add my two cents as i have used this forum a lot in the last couple of months.
AOR October 22, CSQ sent Feb 25th (date on the letter requested the documents by April 28th)
Just spoke to a rather snooty woman at the call centre who told me that all i do now is wait, anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. I even tried for special circumstances because i am 7 months pregnant and waiting for my AIP so i can get a health care card from RAMQ. She told me that the date that matters is the AOR, basically they are logged when they receive them and work on the systematically, the addition of the CSQ doesn't change or speed things up.

The whole system is bizarre.... But thanks to everyone for sharing their information. It has helped....

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
kanadskazena said:
Hi! I just checked our letter from the CIC and it says that my husband's CSQ has to be received by May 7. I called to confirm that they'd received it, and they have, so we'll see if anything magic happens this Tuesday! Can't say as I'm holding my breath, though, based on the other timelines on jg84's wonderful spreadsheet or the spreadsheet at the inland 2012 forum. Anyway, I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, enjoy this wonderful early summer. Sure helps make up for the long winter!

kanadsazena
Hi, Kanadskazena
I hope something good thing happens on Tuesday to you! :D

jg84 said:
I just meant that a lot of people have request dates for around the same time.

So far from the people we have recorded on the spreadsheet, the number of days from the CSQ received to the AIP issued have been:

13, 72, 27, 26, 22, 17, 16, 3, 20, 22
Hi, jg. I've just finished calling to CIC now and confirmed when they received my CSQ. I talked with a nice woman and she told me that it was on 19th March. It was the next day I received it by snail mail. I also asked whether CIC has received my app of OWP, because E-CAS just shows that ''We received Tomorisu's application for permanent residence on December 7, 2012.''. She told me yes and it will take a couple of months until my husband gets AIP. Yeah, I knew that she told so, as my app was received on December.

As you know, recently CIC is slow to send AIP to sponsors. Maybe, my number of days from the CSQ to the AIP will be much more than 2 months. I hope it will be soon, though.

Anyway, have a good week-end!! :)

kanadskazena

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Interview........
None requested
Passport Req..
AIP 16-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
DM 21-10-2013
LANDED..........
09-01-2014
Welcome to the forum, caitastrophe! Hope you get some good news soon.

jg84, do you think that you could add a column for AOR to AIP? I think it could be useful.

Thanks for the good wishes, Tomorisu!

kanadskazena

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanadskazena said:
Welcome to the forum, caitastrophe! Hope you get some good news soon.

jg84, do you think that you could add a column for AOR to AIP? I think it could be useful.

Thanks for the good wishes, Tomorisu!

kanadskazena
Hi kanadskazena, I've added an AOR to AIP column, (It is the second column in from the right). It seemed the best place to add it as the total number of days is to the right.

Hope you are well and not finding the waiting to bad...

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
Hello......

I posted here that I applied to extend my visitor visa in the end of March. chrischengwy told me that I didn't need to do it because I've already sent app of OWP. (Thank you, chrischengwy!) As CIC told me, I sent e-mail to withdraw my app of visitor visa on 18th April. Until yesterday, my app wasn't withdrawn. So I called to CIC yesterday again and I asked about it. The officer said it will be handled on Monday.

BUT, just now, CIC sent me an e-mail and I checked MyCIC. I got a new message by pdf.

Dear Tomorisu
Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks, contact CIC.

Type: Permit- VR-EXT Validity:2014/05/10 Document Number: C 3XXXXXXXX

Ah.... Thanks CIC. Thanks for working even though today is Saturday. But.... I've already asked you to withdraw it......

Anyway, I don't have to worry about my staying in Canada. But.... I want AIP rather than a visitor visa.

PRQC

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2013
Loops said:
The form is basicaly all your basic information (Name, date of birth, initial landing date, last entry, your pasport number, etc etc) Nothing that you have too look for before it comes, it is basically just for them to check everything is fine in their system since all this information will come on your PR card and it will be the last update to your file in case there is any misspelling or in my case, my 1st entry to Canada was wrong.

For the pictures I think it is the same as for the passport pictures but Im not sure, I have at home the paper and Im at work now :(
But I remember seeing on CIC's website in the part where all the requirements for the PR card are the instructions for the photos they asked me for 2.
Thank you Loop for the info. I have just received the CIC letter that Mtl site will contact me.

Anybody else got some update for landing interview at Mtl?

kanadskazena

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Interview........
None requested
Passport Req..
AIP 16-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
DM 21-10-2013
LANDED..........
09-01-2014
jg84 said:
Hi kanadskazena, I've added an AOR to AIP column, (It is the second column in from the right). It seemed the best place to add it as the total number of days is to the right.

Hope you are well and not finding the waiting to bad...
Thanks, jg! Looks like they've been getting slower, not faster, recently, which is a shame. I do hope that Serenity482 hears something soon.

The spreadsheet is definitely helping with making the waiting go faster.

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanadskazena said:
Thanks, jg! Looks like they've been getting slower, not faster, recently, which is a shame. I do hope that Serenity482 hears something soon.

The spreadsheet is definitely helping with making the waiting go faster.
Your welcome, having peoples' dates helps. I think your right though, the processing - there doesn't seem to be much happening.

I think that background checks are taking a while which is holding up CPC Vegreville but whether CPC Vegreville are also getting busier also? It sure feels like it. The summer months are suppose to be the busiest.

The only thing that is good for me is they have given a document request, which should mean they are on step 2 of the background checks. Hopefully near completion (part 2 can't be completed without the info they requested).

Yeah hopefully Serenitys482's AIP comes through soon. The only advantage for her is that as the AIP is taking a bit longer, there is more chance of the full background checks being completed, thus more chance of the Final Decison being at the same time or close to the same time the AIP is issued.

MsJMo

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
08-08-2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AIP 23 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 24 October 2013
Hello everyone! I posted this on the wrong thread and a kind person redirected me to Inland :)

I'm sponsoring my common-law partner, who is British. We live in Montreal and have applied from inside Canada. Here are our dates, some which come from the On-line services site:

- December 5th 2012 - Application received
- January 21st 2013 - Started processing application
- February 12th - request from CIC for us to apply for a CSQ
- March 19th - Received CSQ for him and Quebec approval of my sponsorship
... and now we wait!

We're a bit scared as our "deadline for the CSQ infomation is May 13" and we haven't heard anything from CIC since getting the CSQ on March 19th. I think we'll call them today, however I see many people have confirmed that MICC does actually send the information automatically to CIC ;)

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
MsJMo said:
Hello everyone! I posted this on the wrong thread and a kind person redirected me to Inland :)

I'm sponsoring my common-law partner, who is British. We live in Montreal and have applied from inside Canada. Here are our dates, some which come from the On-line services site:

- December 5th 2012 - Application received
- January 21st 2013 - Started processing application
- February 12th - request from CIC for us to apply for a CSQ
- March 19th - Received CSQ for him and Quebec approval of my sponsorship
... and now we wait!

We're a bit scared as our "deadline for the CSQ infomation is May 13" and we haven't heard anything from CIC since getting the CSQ on March 19th. I think we'll call them today, however I see many people have confirmed that MICC does actually send the information automatically to CIC ;)
Hi, MsJMo! Welcome to this topic! Your timeline is as almost same as mine. I called to CIC and found that CIC received my CSQ on 19th March. I guess your CSQ was also received around 19th March. I hope we get good news soon. ;)

MsJMo

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
08-08-2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AIP 23 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 24 October 2013
Hi Tomorisu! It's great to know of someone else who is on the same timeline as us! :)

It seems that some applications are going much faster than the 6 + 8 months listed on the CIC website. Here's hoping this trend continues :)

Little update - I got through to CIC and they said they have received our CSQ, but that they understand there might be some confusion with the letter they send (requesting we send the info) and the fact that MICC send the information directly themselves). Phew! :)