+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2012 Quebec Inland Applicants

arif_haq

Apr 5, 2013
JOR2012 said:
Hi everyone!!!!!11
My husband got DM yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congratulations! :D

Did you get the notification saying that you would need to present the receipt during the interview?

JOR2012

Sep 26, 2012
arif_haq said:
Congratulations! :D

Did you get the notification saying that you would need to present the receipt during the interview?

yes, but when u pay it says to send to CIC ... that's why I was wondering....

Chickadee

Jul 8, 2012
South Carolina, United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-16-2012
AOR Received.
09-18-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
05-15-2012
Interview........
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
LANDED..........
[color=#FF0000]Never!!!
JOR2012 said:
To be on the safe side, send a copy to CIC and keep the original for yourself, so that you can bring it to the interview.

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
JOR2012 said:
I sent it just in case, it doesnt mention anything about sending it, just that you will have to present in the interview, but, to be on the safe side I sent it!

wortip

Mar 12, 2013
QuebecOkie said:
I received the police certificate in the mail on April 9. Quite a relief to get it. I knew I'd never been arrested, but there was a part of me that still worried there would be some administrative error somewhere, or that my fingerprints would be unreadable, or SOMETHING. I mailed off the medical report summary and police certificate on April 10. Now just crossing my fingers that it gets matched up with my file.

Our anniversary is tomorrow. We have (well, I *think* we have, lol, the real test will be arriving at the restaurant, because I'm terrible on the phone in french) reservations at a nice restaurant tomorrow evening. We tried to schedule a spa day in the afternoon, but they couldn't get us both in for a massage, so we'll try it again some other time.
I finally got my medical and police certificate out today. I think I got really lucky with the swift processing of my FBI request. Now if only I had such luck with CIC. I'd like to have PR by Jan. 2014 so my husband and I could truly enjoy our 8th anniversary. Such wishful thinking! I should start small and dream of AIP first. ::)

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
I have to remember to appreciate what goes well. At least they didn't just send my application back as incomplete, despite me not including the medical and police certificate. *fingers crossed* that things work out. Nothing to do but wait on AIP at this point. More good news...the restaurant actually had our reservation for the date and time I'd asked for, haha. They butchered our last name (it's Italian), but we got to eat a nice dinner. :)

GOOD LUCK on the Jan 2014 thing! Hope for the best, but be prepared for the rest. I sort of wish I'd applied outland, as I'm really missing my family, but it seems the closure of the Buffalo office has screwed a lot of people over, so maybe this was for the best, anyhow.

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/vo0di9.png[/IMG]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think I'm going to have to wait till at least the 18th May for anything to happen because on the request they sent me. The date they wanted it by was the 18th May.

It is good to see that some people's DM's are being issued though.

Serenity482

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Magog, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
i still haven't heard anything after i send my CSQ. :( No AIP, No DM. So just more waiting for me too ;)

@JG84 Mai 18th is soon. we can wait together :)

wortip

Mar 12, 2013
jg84 said:
I think I'm going to have to wait till at least the 18th May for anything to happen because on the request they sent me. The date they wanted it by was the 18th May.

It is good to see that some people's DM's are being issued though.

My MICC undertaking letter also stated a May 18th deadline. Perhaps by the end of May a few from this group will have AIPs and DMs to celebrate about.

Serenity482

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Magog, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
wortip said:
My MICC undertaking letter also stated a May 18th deadline. Perhaps by the end of May a few from this group will have AIPs and DMs to celebrate about.
where exactly can i find this date you are talking about?

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
wortip said:
What happens on 18th May? You mean the letter from CIC about CSQ? :
The information requested above must be received at this office by 05/18/2013. If these items
are not received, your application for permanent residence may be refused and no further
consideration will be given to your request for permanent residence unless a new application,
including fees, is submitted.

chrischengwy

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
Sep-2012
LANDED..........
15-05-2013
Finally got the MICC's reply about the full time courses, took more than a month since I applied, almost thought I won't be able to make it for the May 1st one. The bad news is the one they assigned me is quite far away from home, aren't they about to consider the address I have. Try to called them to see if it's possible to find me somewhere relatively closer, the 1st operator told me they can do nothing for me, I have to go where the course start and ask the professor and program co-ordinator there to see if there's any available somewhere closer. My husband suggested me to call again, talk to someone else, cause the answer I got don't make sense at all, seems the girl that one the other side of the phone just don't bother. Amazingly, the 2nd phone call did get me somewhere to solve the problem. Always the same story, different people have different answers for the same problem.

Seems that's the trick to deal with government call-centre , if you not happy with the answer, call again, maybe u will have good surprise after all.

Still no news from Montreal office, I hope they are not on pre-holiday mode already, I am so looking forward to go home for my cousin's wedding in Sep., I was so sure I'm going to make it when I got the DM in last Mar.. Now, not so sure anymore. :'(

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/vo0di9.png[/IMG]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Serenity482 said:
i still haven't heard anything after i send my CSQ. :( No AIP, No DM. So just more waiting for me too ;)

@ JG84 Mai 18th is soon. we can wait together :)
True it isn't to long to wait. For me it was a request for more info which they needed by the 18th May date but it seems like the same date is being used a lot (CSQ requests etc).

So they must have a date where they check up on a lot of files, all around the same time.

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
My letter from CIC requesting the CSQ stated it must be received by April 28. Wondering if that means they're about to look at my file again? Hope so!

@chrischengwy, Congrats on getting into a class, and on finding one closer to home! I can't wait to get into a class. Need something to DO with myself.

Loops

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Hello beautiful people!!!

Good news again! (I think!) I got a letter on the mail today from CIC Montreal Office, they send me a paper with all my informaton and asked me to revise it, fill a form that came in there as well and the instructions for some photos that I have to send ASAP!

In the letter they mention that once thay have all this they will contact me for the landing interview!! :)

Did any of you guys got any news for your landing interview as well??? (Hope you do!)