AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
MsJMo said:
Hello everyone! We got DM!!!
"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed."
Esthersun I hope you get your letter or email soon.
And Tomorisu, yours must be coming very, very soon!! I have fingers crossed for you!
Congrats!!! :D By the way, were you not asked to redo medical exam?

Thank you. I really hope I get a good news soon! :)

esthersun

Apr 17, 2012
MsJMo said:
Hello everyone! We got DM!!!
"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed."
Esthersun I hope you get your letter or email soon.
And Tomorisu, yours must be coming very, very soon!! I have fingers crossed for you!
Thank you. I finally got my letter today. It says that I am eligible to sponsor my husband...Is there anyone who knows whether my husband can apply OWP with this letter?

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
esthersun said:
Thank you. I finally got my letter today. It says that I am eligible to sponsor my husband...Is there anyone who knows whether my husband can apply OWP with this letter?
He should get a letter to him, telling him something like:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. However, a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you
and all your family members have met these requirements.

You may now apply for an open work permit, which will allow you to work in the occupation and
location of your choice. You may also apply for a study permit. If applying for a study permit
please ensure you include a letter from the educational institution you plan to attend. The letter
should outline the type of course or program for which you are registered, the start date and the
expected completion date. To obtain the correct forms please visit the Citizenship and
Immigration Canada Internet web site at [http://www.cic.gc.ca] or contact the Immigration Call
Centre at the number indicated below.
Unfortunately, it seems that CIC has been really inconsistent with AIP correspondence. My husband (sponsor) never got any notification. I just received the AIP letter, as detailed above. Then, there are others on the forum whose sponsor's received a letter like you received, but their spouses, the principal applicants, didn't receive their AIP letters. I'd call CIC if your husband doesn't get a letter soon. I'm not sure, but I think he needs the AIP letter for OWP, health insurance, etc.

kanadskazena

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
05-11-2012
Interview........
None requested
Passport Req..
AIP 16-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
DM 21-10-2013
LANDED..........
09-01-2014
Congratulations, MsJMo!

Tomorisu, I'll be thinking about you all day today!

kanadskazena

MsJMo

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
08-08-2012
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AIP 23 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 24 October 2013
Tomorisu said:
Congrats!!! :D By the way, were you not asked to redo medical exam?

Thank you. I really hope I get a good news soon! :)
Thank you!

We weren't ask to redo the medicals and I'm a bit surprised as they were done in August of 2012, and so were two months expired! Maybe because we've already lived here for 3.5 years and he had Quebec health care until his worker status ran out.

I'm wondering now what will happen with the OWP. Since we got the DM a day after AIP, I guess it's not needed now.

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/vo0di9.png[/IMG]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you to Kanadskazena, MsJMo, esthersun, QuebecOkie, Wortip. Both baby and mother are both doing well.

It is just nice to be home as the process went on for a long time. The baby had to be induced about 2 weeks early but things went very slow. We Spent since Sunday last week till Thursday this week. Well we actually went to the hospital a few times before that as well... So it was a long process.

jg84

Jan 29, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/vo0di9.png[/IMG]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my letter from the local CIC by post on the 24 October for photos, check information is correct, information page from my passport and payment receipt. I replied on the 25th October.

Now I just need my landing date!!!

I know for the landing, you need the CSQ, the AIP letter and the Decision made letter, what else do you need to take? I want to get it ready.

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
jg84 said:
I received my letter from the local CIC by post on the 24 October for photos, check information is correct information page from my passport and payment receipt. I replied on the 25th October.

I know for the landing, you need the CSQ, the AIP letter and the Decision made letter, what else do you need to take? I want to get it ready.
You need the CSQ *and* the full undertaking document (the five-page Formulaire d'Engagement). (These are the forms you actually filled out, which were then certified and returned by MICC with the CSQ). The agent looked at my CSQ, then specifically asked for the proof of undertaking, as well. You need your passport, of course. Sponsor needs a photo ID. I think that's pretty much it. I also took copies of my DM, AIP, AOR, and interview letters, as well as my RPRF receipt and visitor permit extension, but I don't believe he looked at any of that. No photos were required, since I already sent them in with the info verification letter.

I sent the verification letter back on Sept 13, and my landing interview letter was dated Oct 2. In my case, since I landed at a traveling office, they called me before sending the letter to make sure that I was available on the landing date. (Not sure what they'd have done if I wasn't, probably scheduled me at Montreal, instead, as there were 5 other people being seen by the traveling agent on the day I landed.)

Good luck! Won't be long now!

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
jg84 said:
I received my letter from the local CIC by post on the 24 October for photos, check information is correct information page from my passport and payment receipt. I replied on the 25th October.

Hahaha, you also received the letter to confirm some information and to send the photos. Ah, it's 'Quebec'!. Your landing is soon! Congrats!

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
kanadskazena said:
Congratulations, MsJMo!

Tomorisu, I'll be thinking about you all day today!

kanadskazena
Thanks kanadskazena. Unfortunately, yesterday was not my day. But I'm still waiting that my hope comes true!

jg84 said:
CONGRATULATIONS

Esthersun for AIP!!!

Wortip AIP and Decision Made!!!

MsJMo AIP and Decision Made!!!

Not many left now

Ahhhhh, I'm the last person in 2012ers. :p Sometimes, CIC send e-mail on Saturday. (I received e-mail about my visitor visa extension on Saturday.) So, I can't stop checking e-mail again and again. I hope my colour of the spreadsheet will be changed from green to orange soon! :D

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hopeful that you will get your letters soon, Tomorisu! And that esthersun will get DM, and then we'll have the Quebec inland 2012ers tidied up nicely! :)

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
QuebecOkie said:
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hopeful that you will get your letters soon, Tomorisu! And that esthersun will get DM, and then we'll have the Quebec inland 2012ers tidied up nicely! :)
Merci beaucoup! Je l'éspère aussi! ;)

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
I got my AIP and my DM at the same time! ;D

I have no words to express my gratitude to you. Thank you for your help and your advice. :-*