Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
UGH, I know what you mean about how immensely a simple dialogue would help! It took me literally *months* just to verify that my medical and police certificate had been received. (Over two months, two CSEs, and two phone calls to the call centre.) I think that's probably the part of this process that leads to the most frustration, fear, stress, and irritability - that we get NO information. We're left guessing and second guessing ourselves until we're nervous wrecks.

Just 4 more AIPs and 7 DMs to go, with some landings and PR cards after. We're getting close, my fellow Québec applicants!!!!!!! :-*

wortip

Mar 12, 2013
QuebecOkie, did the CSE reply state approximately when your medical and police certificate was matched up with your file? I'm waiting for a CSE response to a similar inquiry as well. I mailed my documents out a couple weeks after you.

QuebecOkie said:
UGH, I know what you mean about how immensely a simple dialogue would help! It took me literally *months* just to verify that my medical and police certificate had been received. (Over two months, two CSEs, and two phone calls to the call centre.) I think that's probably the part of this process that leads to the most frustration, fear, stress, and irritability - that we get NO information. We're left guessing and second guessing ourselves until we're nervous wrecks.

Just 4 more AIPs and 7 DMs to go, with some landings and PR cards after. We're getting close, my fellow Québec applicants!!!!!!! :-*

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Nope. They just confirmed receipt. Full message read:

Good morning,

Please be advised that we have received police certificate from the United States and documents regarding your medical. All documents have be matched to your application for permanent residence.

Thank you
That reply was sent Aug 15, and I had sent my CSE on June 10 (and resent it on July 28 - but the original June 10 message was the one that they responded to).

wortip

Mar 12, 2013
Thank you QuebecOkie. :)

QuebecOkie said:

That reply was sent Aug 15, and I had sent my CSE on June 10 (and resent it on July 28 - but the original June 10 message was the one that they responded to).

esthersun

Apr 17, 2012
QuebecOkie said:

Hello QuebecOkie, Congrats again for your AIP and DM. Could youp please tell me the email address for CSE? Thank you .

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Email address is: question@cic.gc.ca. Do NOT hold your breath waiting for a response, haha!

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
i filled out the french version of the quebec undertaking but my answers were in english. for instance, instead of saying "soeur" i said "sister". is that a problem? or is it fine as long as the french version of the form was used?

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
princesultan said:
i filled out the french version of the quebec undertaking but my answers were in english. for instance, instead of saying "soeur" i said "sister". is that a problem? or is it fine as long as the french version of the form was used?
In 'Sponsor's Guide', MICC says the following:
PLEASE NOTE
The undertaking application form must be filled out in French.
The English translations are included only to help you do so accurately.

So, I think you should have written in French. Did you fill all out in English? I don't know how strict MICC is. Sorry. I hope that your application is not returned, if you've already sent it.

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
Tomorisu said:
In 'Sponsor's Guide', MICC says the following:
PLEASE NOTE
The undertaking application form must be filled out in French.
The English translations are included only to help you do so accurately.

So, I think you should have written in French. Did you fill all out in English? I don't know how strict MICC is. Sorry. I hope that your application is not returned, if you've already sent it.
yes already sent it. i read that part, but the way i interpreted it was that the form had to be in french...

maybe i misinterpreted it???

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
princesultan said:
yes already sent it. i read that part, but the way i interpreted it was that the form had to be in french...

maybe i misinterpreted it???
I thought that we should fill out in French.
I heard the following before. : Someone sent his/her application for CSQ in English before. Then, the application was returned and he/she was asked to re-submit in French.

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
Tomorisu said:
I thought that we should fill out in French.
I heard the following before. : Someone sent his/her application for CSQ in English before. Then, the application was returned and he/she was asked to re-submit in French.
well i guess we'll find out soon. they received the undertaking today. i called in to MICC and they were pretty unhelpful. at first he said it didn't matter, then it should have been answered in french, then he said to just send in another undertaking (???) then he said it didn't matter, lol.

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
princesultan said:
well i guess we'll find out soon. they received the undertaking today. i called in to MICC and they were pretty unhelpful. at first he said it didn't matter, then it should have been answered in french, then he said to just send in another undertaking (???) then he said it didn't matter, lol.
Did you speak in English? MICC is not a federal organization. I guess that officers of MICC prefer to speak and to be spoken in French. :p

Anyway, you will see soon. Even if your application is returned, just re-submit in French. So, don't worry too much. :)

QuebecOkie

Champion Member
Sep 23, 2012
Very French Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 30-08-2013
LANDED..........
10-10-2013
Tomorisu said:
Anyway, you will see soon. Even if your application is returned, just re-submit in French. So, don't worry too much. :)
That's one good thing about the CSQ/MICC stuff - at least they're pretty quick about it!

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Hi fellow quebec inlanders!
I need help! Hubby and i just moved, i notify cic by ecas but is not showing yet, old adress still appears!
I was wondering, should i send a copy of our new lease to cic to update our adress? To be certain?
And for quebec (micc) i already have a sponsorship csq, should i notify them too? How?
To make it worst... Ive lost my csq during the moving, how can i get a copy of it?
Ive tried checking micc website but i cannot found it...
Thanks!!
Good lucl and God bless