+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 (May-November) Parents sponsorship applicants join here

mtl2011

Feb 25, 2016
While the instructions change the cap, they don't change any other elements of the program, including the applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.

absolutely interesting. what they are doing seems like not follow their own rule...first come, first serve

MOONGS

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There,

can you paste link to the forum where it says Application for Family sponsorship ( Parents) for 2014 have already been processed/started? Seems there could be some misunderstanding. just want to confirm from who so ever is trying to post that info in this forum.

you can even IM me the link.

Thanks

PS2011

Aug 12, 2015
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/when-your-parent-sponsorship-2014-application-reached-cpcm-update-here-t179188.1050.html

MOONGS said:
Hi There,

can you paste link to the forum where it says Application for Family sponsorship ( Parents) for 2014 have already been processed/started? Seems there could be some misunderstanding. just want to confirm from who so ever is trying to post that info in this forum.

Thanks

MOONGS

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

May be i dn't have the patience to read through the entire posts fro the link you shared but if you know can you tell whcih person reported that their application is already in process. I could only find notes from couple of folks who said their ecase status is App received.

A quick update from my end :

Today my eCASE got updated and says we started processing your application in Dec 2015.
Hopefully everyone who applied between May & Nov 2011 will see some progress soon.

Cheers,
Moongs

PS2011

Aug 12, 2015
If you go back a few pages in that thread, you can see. Basically there are a couple of them from that thread that received sponsorship approval and had their files transferred to Ottawa/LVO for 2nd stage of processing. One has received medical exam request. And a few others have had their ecas status change to "In process" for the 1st stage of processing. In contrast, none of the users in our batch (may - nov, 2011) have received sponsorship approval.

MOONGS said:

May be i dn't have the patience to read through the entire posts fro the link you shared but if you know can you tell whcih person reported that their application is already in process. I could only find notes from couple of folks who said their ecase status is App received.

A quick update from my end :

Today my eCASE got updated and says we started processing your application in Dec 2015.
Hopefully everyone who applied between May & Nov 2011 will see some progress soon.

Cheers,
Moongs

Tom Riddle

Mar 3, 2016
I'm from this batch. I believe people claiming from 2014 batch that they have received medical and or even request for more documents is a total lie. Since, on CIC website, It clearly states that they are working on files received between/before 2011 May-Nov. So, according to Cic website they have not even touched 2014 files yet. So do not get excited and wait with patience. People are trying to spread rumors for god knows what reason.

1102SP

Mar 4, 2016
PS2011 said:
Thanks for your advice, but with one post history, we aren't even sure you are from this batch. Why does it bother you that we are worried and complaining? If you don't wanna complain that's fine. Those from 2014 batch who claim progress in their files don't have one post history like yourself. They have many more posts and hence are more credible than you.
u only have 24 posts and half of them r abt how CIC is busy processing 2014 batch. but I agree with Tom Riddle that 2014 batch is probably all happy for no reason. 1 guy claiming that he has received medicals request and no follow up post at all after many asked to provide more details.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
1102SP said:
u only have 24 posts and half of them r abt how CIC is busy processing 2014 batch. but I agree with Tom Riddle that 2014 batch is probably all happy for no reason. 1 guy claiming that he has received medicals request and no follow up post at all after many asked to provide more details.
And according to you in your other post 2016 cases are also moving.

jessie50

Mar 4, 2016
MOONGS said:
Hi There,

Thanks
Hey guys I'm on same boat as you are..But good news is that I just got my sponsorship approval today..so all be patient..Hopefully you all are going to get approval in days... :D :D :D :D

ksenya

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally!!! Congratulation!
Please give your information: when your "in process" start?

jessie50

Mar 4, 2016
PS2011 said:
Good for you and it could very well be true that you received sponsorship, however, no offence to you, I personally won't take any of these posts by new accounts seriously. It is possible that someone from 2014 thread is trying to stop us from contacting our MPs. I will start believing in progress when I see posts from credible users.

Having said that, I contacted my MP and will let you guys know the outcome. I urge everyone to do the same. I do believe it will result in faster processing of our batch.
it's up to you ..i'm not saying that you won't contact your MP.. i was just sharing my happiness..that's all

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Dear Friends
Could someone help me by letting me know how long it would take to get Permanent Residence to my Parents who are living in India

Following are the details of my application
1. I have filed my Application to sponsor my parents to CIC Mississauga in 12th Sep 2011, along with the following documents.
Application to Sponsor and Undertaking (IMM 1344A)
Sponsorship Agreement (IMM44B)
Financial Evaluation (IMM 1283)
Fee Receipt (IMM5401)

2. On 4th March 2013, I have received a letter from CIC Mississauga that they have received my application to sponsor my parents, and this document listed UCI and Application Number and my Parents Name were listed on it.

3. On 26th Oct 2015, I have received another letter from CIC Mississauga stating that they are now ready to begin processing my sponsorship application and they require additional information. And they have given a big list

Option C Printout
Generic Application form to Canada IMM 0008
Scheduled A: Background Declaration IMM 5669
Additional Family Information IMM 5406
Travel documents and Passports
Proof of relation Ship to Sponsor in Canada
Identity and Civil Status Documents
Right of Permanent residence fee

4. On 25th Nov 2015, I have submitted all the documents requested above along with the supporting documents that were requested.

5. On 24th Feb 2016, I have received a third letter stating that
They have received the requested documents from me to process my parent’s Permanent residence
They have determined that my application is complete.
And now my application will be placed in Processing Queue and will be processed based on the date that the complete application was received.

Does this mean that I am placed back in Queue with applicants who have applied in 2014-2015, or is there a spate queue for applicants who have applied in 2011.

Could some one answer my question please

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Dear Friends
Could someone help me by letting me know how long it would take to get Permanent Residence to my Parents who are living in India

Following are the details of my application
1. I have filed my Application to sponsor my parents to CIC Mississauga in 12th Sep 2011, along with the following documents.
Application to Sponsor and Undertaking (IMM 1344A)
Sponsorship Agreement (IMM44B)
Financial Evaluation (IMM 1283)
Fee Receipt (IMM5401)

2. On 4th March 2013, I have received a letter from CIC Mississauga that they have received my application to sponsor my parents, and this document listed UCI and Application Number and my Parents Name were listed on it.

3. On 26th Oct 2015, I have received another letter from CIC Mississauga stating that they are now ready to begin processing my sponsorship application and they require additional information. And they have given a big list

Option C Printout
Generic Application form to Canada IMM 0008
Scheduled A: Background Declaration IMM 5669
Additional Family Information IMM 5406
Travel documents and Passports
Proof of relation Ship to Sponsor in Canada
Identity and Civil Status Documents
Right of Permanent residence fee

4. On 25th Nov 2015, I have submitted all the documents requested above along with the supporting documents that were requested.

5. On 24th Feb 2016, I have received a third letter stating that

CIC Mississauga has have received requested documents from me to process my parents Permanent residence

They have determined that my application is complete.

In addition they say now my application will be placed in Processing Queue and will be processed based on the date that the complete application was received.
Does this mean that i have submitted the Application to Sponsor my parents that is completed in all respect and I am being placed in Queue with the applications that were received in Jan 2016, or 2015, 2014, 2013???.

This is something frustrating

Can any one of you please advise on this topic

With regards

Ramesh