Waiting...
Med's Request
Waiting...
Hey Guys :D
I'm new here & got my UL recently!

Here is additional info:
Sent my application: 14 Sep 2006
Processing start time: 27 Sep 2006
Transferred to Warsaw: 27 April 2010 (3 years 7 months Later)
Update Letter: 01 Oct 2010 (4 years after applying, 5 Months after transferring to Warsaw)

I have less than 3 months to submit all my documents including IELTS certification! :eek:
The UL was an email but will they send me a hard copy too?

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Question

I have a question

Concerning certified translation of our documents....

Where to certify these photocopies??? I mean lets suppose my university certificate is in english then I ll have to have a hard photocopy
of it ... should I go then to the ministry of education to stamp it and then to the ministry of foreign affairs , and then stamp it in the canadian embassy?? or can I send an original?? or what ???

Please advise me

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
congrad Youskallllll, am really happy for you.
we are almost all preparing the UL to send it.

@ Ali_hgh: iam using "acrobat pro 7" but the problem is that all the filled info are going to the right, and its making a problem when i type numbers or mail addresses, i dono how to solve it, any suggetsions?

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hello All :D

@theone: What is required regarding university certificates are 2 documents mainly, a certificate of graduation, and score sheet (transcript), both of these documents are usually issued by the university whenever you want as original and stamped by university only.

As for the university certificate (the one given usually in graduation ceremonies ect....), this is only given once by the univerisity, and as far as I know CHC does not ask you to send originals of such, this is to be kept for you, because they do not return any document.

As for translation, everything non english should be translated to english.

@hurry.visitor: seems like its arabic language setting, check your configuration.

BR

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ hurry.visitor: As youskal said it must be your language setting.
BR

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Thank you Youskal ,,,, I wish u all good luck

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Sep06: welcome to the thread! As far as I know when CIC uses e-mail for correspondence there would be no hard copy by mail; However, this is not the case when they want to send documents like medical forms or landing papers.
BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

I tried to type my name in my own language while filling out the forms but its typed very small and abnormal. please let me know if its correct and should be like this?

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ armintaba:
That's normal.
When you type in Farsi the fonts are in Arabic script and small; it is normal.
Don't bother yourself with minor things.
BR

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
Dear all, does anyone knows how to certify copies of employment letters? Thanks and Good luck to all.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
guys, i wana ask you,

are we going to be assessed according to points again, or we already apssed this stage?
because as much as i know, that when you want to apply, you assess yourself, if you passed (more than 67) then you submit your papers, but we already submited our papers, so is that means we are in the next step, or still they will start from zero ?
whats your opinion ?

Alireza Ar

Oct 4, 2010
Dear Friends
I am new member here. Referring to your broad knowledge especially Youskal and Ali_hgh about immigration to Canada I have two questions.
1-Do they consider any job experience between the application and the assessment time? I need does years to achieve all 21 points.
2-I received my AOR on April 2007. When will be my turn to receive UL base on your experience?
You all received your update letter and it is very hopeful for 2007 applicants
Thanks all

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi All,

@armintaba: No worries, if this doesnt work, you can always write your name in Farsi or Arabic using a BLACK INK PEN and as instructed in the guide, even if the rest is printed.

@Sep2006: I don't think you need to certify employment letters, its enough to have the company stamp on them, unless they are in a language other than the canadian official languages, then you need to translate them, and a sworn translator will certify them.

@hurry.visitor: Yes we will be assessed based on points, if you pass this stage you will get medicals. This is stage 1, for the last 4 years you can consider that we were in stage 0, before being point-assessed.

@Alireza: Welcome.
1- As far as I know they do, but we need another opinion in this.
2- Analyzing the trend, 2007 applicants will start receiving UL's next year insha2 Allah.

BR