+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Alireza:
Since you applied in 2007 till now, your application has not even been "in process", it is just stand by.
According to CIC rules every single document which you submit or update before assessment will be considered.
So your work experiences will be considered on 2011 (the time when they start assessing your application).
That's the whole purpose of the update letter.
BR

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
guys, question:

1- i have half-brother in canada, do they consider him as relative, i mean should i state that i have brother in canada?

2- i have also Aunt and her family there in the same city where my half-bro live, should i also mention her? or its enugh to mention just my bro? i mean if i mention her or not with my bro i will get 5 points, so i dont wana bother my self to ask from her to send me the prove of relation if its enugh just to mention my bro.

regards

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
Hello everyone. I have been reading this thread for weeks and I decided to post. I am a Damascus 2006 applicat, my first AOR was received in August. I applied as self employed so I don't know if they'll send a UL, but my application is still in Damascus it wasn't transferred.
I contacted Damascus weeks ago to ask about my case and they said
"This refers to your enquiry concerning the status of a federal economic immigrant application in self-employed category.

Your application is in a queue for review to determine whether additional documents are required, whether an interview is required or can be waived, or whether a selection decision can be made on the basis of the documentation submitted on file.

We appreciate your patience and will contact you as your application reaches the next stage of processing. In the meantime, if there is any change in the information submitted for the application please inform us as soon as possible.

For updated information on our standard processing times and for other information, we welcome you to visit our web site."

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ hurry.visitor:
Logically speaking, when cousins consider as relatives for CIC, then half brother of sister surly does; though I have to say i haven't seen any document which says half brother of sister will be considered explicitly, so its your call.
you have to ask him to provide you with the followings:
certified copy of his PR card, Canadian passport or Citizenship card.
certified copy of his birth certificate which shows that you have one common parent (either maternal or paternal).
and finally ask your brother to give the copy of his income tax forms or latest pay slip as poof of his residence in Canada.

@ ihabkal:
Welcome to the thread. it seems that they have treated differently with self-employed applications. In my opinion they definitely ask you to update you docs since you submitted them almost 5 years ago. So wait for UL.

BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youskal said:
Hi All,

@ armintaba: No worries, if this doesnt work, you can always write your name in Farsi or Arabic using a BLACK INK PEN and as instructed in the guide, even if the rest is printed.

Dear youskal please do me a favour and let me know where the instructions are? thanks

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ hurry.visitor:
In IMM EG7000 manual (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf).
it has been said child of a parent which can be brother/sister or half brother/half sister considers as relative.
So your brother would be enough. I also made mistake in my previous post that cousins consider as relatives which is not correct.
BR

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
Thanks ALi a lot for the Information.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visa Office requested for the processing of your application: You must select and write the name of the Visa Office which serves:
 your country of nationality; or
 the country in which you are residing, provided that you have been lawfully admitted to that country for at least one year.
Important
Do not select the CIO in Sydney. If you do, your application will be returned to you and you will need to reapply.
Do not select a visa office that does not serve a country as described above. If you do, your application will be returned to you by the visa office and you will have to reapply.[/font][/color]

where do we have to write in this part? damascus or warsa especially for iranians

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ armintaba:
Since our files have been transferred to the Warsaw office, and they are responsible for processing our applications just write "Warsaw office".
That's what I did.
BR

@ Youskal:
Hope our journey ends soon, with the maple leaf in our passport. :D

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
guys, did any body brought a letter from his employer ?
if any body did, can he post it to us ?
coz i wana write a letter and i wana make my manager sign it, but i dont know exactly how it has to look like ! coz they asked us to make it in a special form they wan it.
Plz if any body can post us a template it would be great.

Thanks for all of u guys

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali_hgh said:
@ armintaba:
Since our files have been transferred to the Warsaw office, and they are responsible for processing our applications just write "Warsaw office".
That's what I did.
BR

I dont think so, cus according to the instruction guide the visa office should serve our countries, whereas warsa is not in charge of our countries. take a quick look at guide instruction portion that I left here in my previous note.In my opinion damascus office should be written but lets discuss please to make sure cus it is very concerning

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hurry.visitor said:
guys, did any body brought a letter from his employer ?
if any body did, can he post it to us ?
coz i wana write a letter and i wana make my manager sign it, but i dont know exactly how it has to look like ! coz they asked us to make it in a special form they wan it.
Plz if any body can post us a template it would be great.

Thanks for all of u guys
So is there any particular format for the employer letter? if so please let us know

Alireza Ar

Oct 4, 2010
Dear Friends
I know you are busy in the way of preparing necessary documents but it is great if you could answer my questions:

1-When you click on In Process in immigration site what is the answer now for you? Is it exactly the same as the past or they mention that you are in active process?
2-I’ve heard that they will consider two years military service as job experience if it is related to proficiency. Is it correct or not?

Thanks all