+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Hi dear all ,
Anybody here ?
how are you doing in Canada? did you manage to find a job or study ? how is your new life here ? would anyone respondh ere? group 2006 applicants where are you ?????

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
Hi Nado
I'm landed in Vancouver.. till now I didn't find any job as well tried to find any chance to study but unfortunately didn't find any program to start with it. I'm planning to move to Toronto any one can share the situation in Toronto or Ottawa?

Wishing all the best to all

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Hi Samo ,

Happy to hear from you . I landed in Hamilton . Iam still waiting for my study record to arrive . there are little chances of work in this city . Actually i find it difficult to find a job . Regarding study Iam willing to take the TESL program but they requested to assess my credentials first and I already have 3 certificates needed assessment . Apparently it will take time . Life here is really expensive. Iam also thinking of moving to another city where I can find teaching jobs.

Wish you all the best and do keep in touch

Sincerely ,
Nadia

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
We are in the same boat Nadia

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Hi samoo ,
Have you assessed your certificates ? if so how long it takes ? some of my friends say it might take a year or so . is it true ?

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
I don't know what you mean by that it different process form province to province here in BC they're call credential evaluation and it looks about 3 months as I heard there is a depended organization in ON I think it's called WIS or some thing like that I'm not sure.

Good luck

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Yes you are right it is called international credential assessment here in Ontario . Iam just waiting for the arrival of my M.A. study record to submit with the rest of the cerdentials .

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
nado said:
Yes you are right it is called international credential assessment here in Ontario . Iam just waiting for the arrival of my M.A. study record to submit with the rest of the cerdentials .
Hi all dear friends

Anybody here to answer . Did anyone managed to find work or study ?