+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way Courier service- CONFUSED - PLEASE HELP!!

ABLUCKNOW

Jun 10, 2020
Did anyone received passport back after stamping ??
mine just sitting at vfs from 13 November
Hi Jupinder,
I was not able to make the payment in the first place so they did not pick my passport. How do you know if it is sitting with VFS or they sent to high commission?

Pasha@27

Aug 13, 2019
This is a new procedure. Usually the details are sent to the PA along with detailed instructions. If you have not received any instructions, then you will have to wait. Also, keep a check on what other fellow applicants are experiencing. Since the system is too new, there is not much info available.
Thank you for responding..will check with other as well.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Pasha@27

Aug 13, 2019
i am in the same boat. Received passport request from IRCC but not able to get in touch with VFS since 10 days. They are not responding to mails and phone line if non operational. I guess we should just wait for a few more days and then inform IRCC to document the development from our side. The mail said the passports should reach them by 07 Dec or they might refuse the PR so we need to document that we made every effort but were unable to do so.

Comments?
I too think that's what we are supposed to do. The time which they provided is making me anxious. I am not sure how many of us facing this issue which is very stressful. If u have any update please keep us updated.

jupindersomal

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hi Jupinder,
I was not able to make the payment in the first place so they did not pick my passport. How do you know if it is sitting with VFS or they sent to high commission?
Try calling vfs, they aren’t replying to emails, try calling in the morning at around 8:00 am.

Nov 27, 2020
I have contacted Vfs office 1st time for passport submission on Nov 11 , 2020. Requested information was submitted to vfs on Nov 16, 2020.
They advised that Blue Dart service is not available at my address and I have confirmed that I will submit my passport to nearest Blue Dart office myself and requested payment instructions along with ticket number on Nov 17 , 2020.
Again they wants my confirmation that i am able to submit my passport along with required documents at Blue Dart office .I gave my positive confirmation on Nov 21, 2020 .

Since, then I have not received any response from your office.

Please reply to my email ASAP .

It is very urgent due the deadline of passport submission.

Thank you for your understanding and help in advance.

Reactions: Obamayang

Allizwell9

Jun 12, 2017
Even I am waiting for 2 way courier message from vfs. Receuved PPR mail on 7th Nov. Wrote 4 mails to vfs till date but only received automated reply.
Dont know what to do I have also raised web form but not received any reply.
@gurdeep kaur on which numbers did you contact vfs?

SamirSS

Nov 30, 2020
@jupindersomal @guardeep Kaur sarao

Hello,can you please provide the number which is actually being activated. As I called many times but they said non operational and contact via Email.
It will be more helpful if you help me by giving vfs call center number.
Thank you.

Pilotqueen

Mar 17, 2020
Even I am waiting for 2 way courier message from vfs. Receuved PPR mail on 7th Nov. Wrote 4 mails to vfs till date but only received automated reply.
Dont know what to do I have also raised web form but not received any reply.
@gurdeep kaur on which numbers did you contact vfs?

I hope this is helpful in some way. My husband ( Residing in India) requested for 2 way courier service.
PPR Email - Nov 07
Deadline - Dec 07
Emailed VFS for 2 way courier service - Nov 13
Reply from VFS requesting further information - Nov 18
Reply to that by my husband - Nov 20
Another email from VFS requesting payment - Nov 26
Payment made - Nov 26
Passport picked up by blue dart - Nov 28th
Passport recieved by IRCC Office , New Delhi - Dec 1st

They have been quick and prompt to reply to emails. My husband resides in Hyderabad ( India)

Reactions: SamirSS

SamirSS

Nov 30, 2020
I hope this is helpful in some way. My husband ( Residing in India) requested for 2 way courier service.
PPR Email - Nov 07
Deadline - Dec 07
Emailed VFS for 2 way courier service - Nov 13
Reply from VFS requesting further information - Nov 18
Reply to that by my husband - Nov 20
Another email from VFS requesting payment - Nov 26
Payment made - Nov 26
Passport picked up by blue dart - Nov 28th
Passport recieved by IRCC Office , New Delhi - Dec 1st

They have been quick and prompt to reply to emails. My husband resides in Hyderabad ( India)

Thank you @Allizwell9. how did you know IRCC Office received your passport on 1st December, I mean have you got message or mail or based on bluedart tracking number?

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
Where to get the courier form. And one more thing, which page should we fill in the consent form. Page 2nd is the compulsory. Other than that?

SamirSS

Nov 30, 2020
Where to get the courier form. And one more thing, which page should we fill in the consent form. Page 2nd is the compulsory. Other than that?

You can find "courier form" and "consent form" at the last of the mail which includes your AWB number.
In consent form, 2nd page is mandatory and in 4th page, if you are going for Bio-metrics then fill the first tab up and if you are going for Passport submission then fill the second tabup. And I am not aware about 3rd page, as I am confused about it that is why I am not going to answer you.

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
You can find "courier form" and "consent form" at the last of the mail which includes your AWB number.
In consent form, 2nd page is mandatory and in 4th page, if you are going for Bio-metrics then fill the first tab up and if you are going for Passport submission then fill the second tabup. And I am not aware about 3rd page, as I am confused about it that is why I am not going to answer you.
which address do I need to fill in the courier/sms request form as I confirmed the BlueDart address for the submission of my passport to vfs through email. So, shall I fill the bluedart address in the 2nd section. And one more thing, what to fill in the 3rd section where it says
SO Done By/Date______________
DO Done By/Date______________

And one more thing, can I leave the 4th page in the consent form blank

SamirSS

Nov 30, 2020
which address do I need to fill in the courier/sms request form as I confirmed the BlueDart address for the submission of my passport to vfs through email. So, shall I fill the bluedart address in the 2nd section. And one more thing, what to fill in the 3rd section where it says
SO Done By/Date______________
DO Done By/Date______________

And one more thing, can I leave the 4th page in the consent form blank

If Bluedart service is available at your home/doorstep then no need to fill up step-3. If Bluedart is not available then you have to fill this section - 3 up but I don't know about SO Done By/Date_____________ DO Done By/Date______________. I think you have to ask this to the Bluedart courier office and I provide suggestion to write address of nearest Bluedart office in the 3rd section if service is not available at your doorstep and then you can collect it after passport stamping from nearest Bluedart office address which you will provide in section - 3.

I am not sure about section - 2 whether you write Bluedart address or not in the case of Bluedart service is not available at your door step. Sorry fot that.

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
If Bluedart service is available at your home/doorstep then no need to fill up step-3. If Bluedart is not available then you have to fill this section - 3 up but I don't know about SO Done By/Date_____________ DO Done By/Date______________. I think you have to ask this to the Bluedart courier office and I provide suggestion to write address of nearest Bluedart office in the 3rd section if service is not available at your doorstep and then you can collect it after passport stamping from nearest Bluedart office address which you will provide in section - 3.

I am not sure about section - 2 whether you write Bluedart address or not in the case of Bluedart service is not available at your door step. Sorry fot that.
thank you so much for this information