+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way Courier service- CONFUSED - PLEASE HELP!!

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
Hi Guys.... Really need your help.. I too got a email from "DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca " with the subject "Passport request letter " on Saturday, 7th Nov.

Questions:
1. I hope it's not fake?? Is this the correct email ID?
2. I got another email with the set of instructions for the 2 way courier service. So I wrote a email to "IRCC Passport Submission <passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com> " to arrange for the service. What do I do now??? Will CFS arrange for this and I just have to pay??
3. Do I make 3 separate envelopes for me and my dependents??
4. Things to be sent - Passport, Copy of letter, Passport size pictures - Is that all??

Help would really be appreciated... @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Guys.... Really need your help.. I too got a email from "DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca " with the subject "Passport request letter " on Saturday, 7th Nov.

Questions:
2. I got another email with the set of instructions for the 2 way courier service. So I wrote a email to "IRCC Passport Submission <passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com> " to arrange for the service. What do I do now??? Will CFS arrange for this and I just have to pay??
4. Things to be sent - Passport, Copy of letter, Passport size pictures - Is that all??

Just follow the instructions. Currently IRCC is sending two emails, one for PPR and the second for the courier instructions.

Reactions: Agastya

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
Just follow the instructions. Currently IRCC is sending two emails, one for PPR and the second for the courier instructions.
Hi Legal Falcon.... I received the consent form but not sure where all to sign...
1. Page 2 is easy.
2. Page 3 states "CONSENT FOR INDIRECT SUBMISSION AND/OR COLLECTION.
3. Page 4 "APPLICANTS WISHING TO PROVIDE BIOMETRICS" OR ""APPLICANTS NOT WISHING TO PROVIDE BIOMETRCS"

Please help

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Legal Falcon.... I received the consent form but not sure where all to sign...
1. Page 2 is easy.
2. Page 3 states "CONSENT FOR INDIRECT SUBMISSION AND/OR COLLECTION.
3. Page 4 "APPLICANTS WISHING TO PROVIDE BIOMETRICS" OR ""APPLICANTS NOT WISHING TO PROVIDE BIOMETRCS"

Please help
I don't think page 4 is relevant to you.

This is something very new and country specific. I have not yet personally dealt with it.If you post the entire thing I can help you or you can ask someone who has done this before.

Reactions: Agastya

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
I don't think page 4 is relevant to you.

This is something very new and country specific. I have not yet personally dealt with it.If you post the entire thing I can help you or you can ask someone who has done this before.
@legalfalcon Can we travel to Canada now or are there restrictions... still???
If all goes well, and I get my COPR, will I be able to move to Canada (permanently) by Jan 2021... If yes, can you guide me through the process...

Thanks in Advance

Pasha@27

Aug 13, 2019

Questions:

Hi Agastya,

Can you please let me know when u sent mail to vfs for 2 way courier and when they responded you. Basically I want to know how many days they took to reply back.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Can we travel to Canada now or are there restrictions... still???
If all goes well, and I get my COPR, will I be able to move to Canada (permanently) by Jan 2021... If yes, can you guide me through the process...

Thanks in Advance
the travel restrictions are still in place https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html

If you get a COPR you will get instructions on when to travel, Also check the IRCC official website for any updates.

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
the travel restrictions are still in place https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html

If you get a COPR you will get instructions on when to travel, Also check the IRCC official website for any updates.
So my Real Brother is a PR holder and has been in Canada for past 2 years and more... Will I come under the "
Extended family members of a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident". My and my dependents will have COPR - does that make us Foreign nationals or PR holders entering Canada?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So my Real Brother is a PR holder and has been in Canada for past 2 years and more... Will I come under the "
Extended family members of a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident". My and my dependents will have COPR - does that make us Foreign nationals or PR holders entering Canada?
You do fall under the definition not your family. If you have a COPR, then you can travel after getting an authorisation to travel, but you cannot take your dependent family members under the exemption.

Pasha@27

Aug 13, 2019
Hi legalfalcon ,

I haven't received any payment link email from VFS. I have sent my details on Friday, no response from yet. I have also sent emails regarding payment links but no response for them as well. Please let me know what we can do.

Pasha@27

Aug 13, 2019
@legalfalcon , it's reg the details that we are asked to provide to vfs inorder to send the payment link, do we need to provide only main applicants details or the accompanying person details as well. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Dec 19, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Is there anyone who can help me. I received a letter from IRCC to submit my passport. I am in India now. It has been 15 days but I have not received any 2 way courier instruction letter from IRCC what I should do know. Without the instruction letter they have mentioned that they will refuse the application. Please help me... please.... thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , it's reg the details that we are asked to provide to vfs inorder to send the payment link, do we need to provide only main applicants details or the accompanying person details as well. Please let me know. Thank you in advance.
This is a new procedure. Usually the details are sent to the PA along with detailed instructions. If you have not received any instructions, then you will have to wait. Also, keep a check on what other fellow applicants are experiencing. Since the system is too new, there is not much info available.

ABLUCKNOW

Jun 10, 2020
i am in the same boat. Received passport request from IRCC but not able to get in touch with VFS since 10 days. They are not responding to mails and phone line if non operational. I guess we should just wait for a few more days and then inform IRCC to document the development from our side. The mail said the passports should reach them by 07 Dec or they might refuse the PR so we need to document that we made every effort but were unable to do so.

Comments?