+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st portal email - How long after application is approved? Waiting for 50+ days

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Just called IRCC, they said PR card sent to production. What do you think? How long will it take? Any update on yours?
That's good news!! Does that mean your photos were accepted?

I don't have any further news, my address was accepted last week, but I am worried about my photos because I saved them in the wrong dpi by accident so the mm x mm is incorrect when viewed in that dpi resolution. The width to height ratio is correct but the picture as a whole is slightly low resolution. Maybe I try to call them too

Janki Rathod

Oct 13, 2021
That's good news!! Does that mean your photos were accepted?

I don't have any further news, my address was accepted last week, but I am worried about my photos because I saved them in the wrong dpi by accident so the mm x mm is incorrect. The width to height ratio is correct but the picture as a whole is slightly low resolution. Maybe I try to call them too
I has the same concern. I took photo by myself. I asked agent if my photo is approved then? She said that yes your photo is approved that is why card is in production. You can ask and confirm. I am still worried about photo.

Reactions: klein

hp2021

Oct 15, 2021
Are you buying a house? You can try to send email to IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca which may speed up the GCMS notes.
I am paying for International Student University fee for my daughter... I have until Nov.1st to get a refund. :oops:
I sent several emails to the atip email, and one of them was answered:

"We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on October 7, 2021. Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready. Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause. "

Other than that, I have also sent the portal email (which I read hear), but didn't work. It seems that my application is buried in some officer's %^$

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I called today, and my secondary office has been updated to OSC (Operation Support Center). Anyone knows if this is a good sign?

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi All, I received the portal.

My application was final approved on 6th august and after waiting for almost 3 months, I saw Klein posted his experience that send email to IRCC portal. I did the same thing on Oct 15th and got reply from IRCC portal on the next day!! The agent apologized that my case has been overlooked and said he/she has created the portal account for me. However, somehow my dependent received the portal credential but my information was missing..... I sent another email to IRCC portal with Klein's help yesterday and finally get my portal credential today!!!
@klein Thank you for being so helpful!! Wish you all the best.

I sent email to both IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , and got reply from the ontario one (probably because I'm in Toronto?)

Thank you everyone and this group is so nice and helpful. Now hope I can get my copr soon!!

BTW, guys who got eCopr on the next day of the portal, which time did you submit the photo? Morning, afternoon or evening?

• Love
Reactions: Justmeee and klein

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Hi All, I received the portal.

My application was final approved on 6th august and after waiting for almost 3 months, I saw Klein posted his experience that send email to IRCC portal. I did the same thing on Oct 15th and got reply from IRCC portal on the next day!! The agent apologized that my case has been overlooked and said he/she has created the portal account for me. However, somehow my dependent received the portal credential but my information was missing..... I sent another email to IRCC portal with Klein's help yesterday and finally get my portal credential today!!!
@klein Thank you for being so helpful!! Wish you all the best.

I sent email to both IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca , and got reply from the ontario one (probably because I'm in Toronto?)

Thank you everyone and this group is so nice and helpful. Now hope I can get my copr soon!!

BTW, guys who got eCopr on the next day of the portal, which time did you submit the photo? Morning, afternoon or evening?
Awesome news!! Glad I could be of help.

I submitted my photos and address + in-Canada declaration at about 5:30PM or so and got eCoPR at 3:30pm the next day

tnian

Oct 21, 2021
Update from me: Received my PR card today!

Inland CEC, Single applicant, office: OSC
AOR June 25, 2021
MEP July 25, 2021
All approved Aug 12, 2021
Sent email to Portal address: Oct 15, 2021
Password for portal received: Oct 21, 2021
Ecopr: Oct 22, 2021
PR Card: Nov 2, 2021

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Everything passed on July 15, still waiting.
MP got a update from IRCC said my file was already transferred to Etobicoke office for virtual landing. And said my case was not forgotten.
MP office told me to be patient. :mad:

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Everything passed on July 15, still waiting.
MP got a update from IRCC said my file was already transferred to Etobicoke office for virtual landing. And said my case was not forgotten.
MP office told me to be patient. :mad:
All stages passed but wait for final approval?

Alexis117

Jun 4, 2021
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-04-2021
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Update from me: Received my PR card today!

Inland CEC, Single applicant, office: OSC
AOR June 25, 2021
MEP July 25, 2021
All approved Aug 12, 2021
Sent email to Portal address: Oct 15, 2021
Password for portal received: Oct 21, 2021
Ecopr: Oct 22, 2021
PR Card: Nov 2, 2021
Did you receive any GU prior to PR card arrival?

Reactions: klein