+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st portal email - How long after application is approved? Waiting for 50+ days

Janki Rathod

Oct 13, 2021
It’s so strange how random they are with processing. I really hope you get it soon!!

IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d'IRCC (confirmation de la RP)

did you get portal access already? I had emailed them only because they never gave me access to the Portal after my application was already approved for over 50 days. Once I got access it moved quite quickly. There isn’t much you can do other than send them emails and wait/hope for some movement
Have you received update regarding PR Card?

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Have you received update regarding PR Card?
Nope, none. I got eCoPR 8 days ago. Photo and Address are still in review. I linked the application on GCKey and it just shows "submitted" with no further information.

Update: Address was accepted today (October 21st)

Last edited:

Janki Rathod

Oct 13, 2021
Nope, none. I got eCoPR 8 days ago. Photo and Address are still in review. I linked the application on GCKey and it just shows "submitted" with no further information.

Update: Address was accepted today (October 21st)
Congrats on your address approval. Mine doesn't show any update. Do you know which VO? I don't have any indication of visa office. I received my eCoPR same day as you.

Reactions: klein

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Congrats on your address approval. Mine doesn't show any update. Do you know which VO? I don't have any indication of visa office. I received my eCoPR same day as you.
Hi, my VO is OSC - Operations Support Centre. VO is listed on your CoPR. In the end all PR Cards are processed in Sydney Nova Scotia anyway but it's the VO that transmits all the info there for manufacturing.

Janki Rathod

Oct 13, 2021
Hi, my VO is OSC - Operations Support Centre. VO is listed on your CoPR. In the end all PR Cards are processed in Sydney Nova Scotia anyway but it's the VO that transmits all the info there for manufacturing.
Thats really nice information. My CoPR says the same office

tnian

Oct 21, 2021
Hi All, I just want to share some good news from me!

So based on last GMCS notes, my applciaiton was all approved since Aug 12, 2021 but I didn'g get portal email. After seeing klein sent an email to IRCC portal email address, I did the same thing on Oct 15 and received the password for the portal today!!

Thank you so much klein again for sharing your experience!

Some information regarding my application:
Inland CEC,
AOR June 25, 2021
MEP July 25, 2021
All approved Aug 12, 2021
Sent email to Portal
PORTAL EMAIL RECEIVED!

Here is the interesting bit. Last week after contacting my MP and submitting dozens of webforms, calling IRCC like 4 times I finally had enough and sent an email to the Portal team IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca - In that email I explained that my application was approved over 50 days ago and I had not received any correspondence from IRCC about the Portal. I then provided the same exact information they usually ask for in the 1st portal email (names, DOB, UCI, Option A to manage the account for both myself and spouse etc). I didn't have much hope and thought for sure they would ignore it. But they didn't.

When I received the portal email today I received the 2nd email (the credentials one) straight away and they had already set up the account for myself and my spouse based on the information I provided in my email to them. So I went straight to confirming my address and uploaded photos and that's it. Now waiting for COPR and PR Card :)

I highly recommend emailing them. Here is what I sent to them:

Good afternoon,

I was informed by an IRCC call centre agent that my PR application was approved/all stages passed on XXXXXXX. Despite this, to this date I have not received any correspondence for the PR Confirmation Portal from IRCC. Therefore, in an effort to ensure that this is not the result of a missed email or a technical error I am hereby providing you with my relevant information for the PR Confirmation portal.

MY NAME
DOB: XXXXXXX
Application #: EPXXXXXXXX
Email: XXXXXXX

- Email address I would like to use: XXXXXXX
- I am choosing Option A to act on behalf of my spouse

Myself (Principal Applicant):
Name: XXXXXXX
UCI: XXXXXXXX
Original entry date: XXXXXXX
Date of last time entered Canada: XXXXXXX
Location(Port of Entry): XXXXXXX

Principal Applicant's spouse:
Name: XXXXXXX
UCI: XXXXXXX
Original entry date: XXXXXXX
Date of last time entered Canada: XXXXXXX
Location(Port of Entry): XXXXXXX

We are both currently in Canada.

Please reply to me at this email address should you need any further information or clarification regarding the above.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXX

So based on the last GCMS notes, my application was all approved since Aug 12, 2021 but I didn't get portal email. After seeing klein send an email to IRCC portal email address, I did the same thing on Oct 15 and received the password for the portal today!!

Inland CEC, Single applicant
AOR June 25, 2021
MEP July 25, 2021
Sent email to Portal address: Oct 15, 2021
Password for portal received: Oct 21, 2021

Good luck everyone!

klein

Oct 6, 2009

So based on last GMCS notes, my applciaiton was all approved since Aug 12, 2021 but I didn'g get portal email. After seeing klein sent an email to IRCC portal email address, I did the same thing on Oct 15 and received the password for the portal today!!

Inland CEC,
AOR June 25, 2021
MEP July 25, 2021
Sent email to Portal

So based on the last GCMS notes, my application was all approved since Aug 12, 2021 but I didn't get portal email. After seeing klein send an email to IRCC portal email address, I did the same thing on Oct 15 and received the password for the portal today!!

AOR June 25, 2021
MEP July 25, 2021

Good luck everyone!
That's awesome. Really glad to hear you got access! Good luck with everything :)

Reactions: tnian

sanju2021

Jan 15, 2021

Inland CEC,
AOR June 25, 2021
MEP July 25, 2021
Sent email to Portal

AOR June 25, 2021
MEP July 25, 2021

Good luck everyone!
That is great to know. Congratulations!

Reactions: tnian

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021

Inland CEC,
AOR June 25, 2021
MEP July 25, 2021
Sent email to Portal

AOR June 25, 2021
MEP July 25, 2021

Good luck everyone!
So after you sent them email, you wait for 6days then get the response?

tnian

Oct 21, 2021
So after you sent them email, you wait for 6days then get the response?
Yes and same with klein, i got the email with password for login.

And I logged in today and submitted my photo in the morinng and already received the ecopr this afternoon. I was suprised how fast it is!

Janki Rathod

Oct 13, 2021
Hey, I got my address approved today. Did you anything on your PR card?

Mojuti

Jun 24, 2021
Hi all,
Just wanted to share with you:
AOR : Feb 24
Portal email and credentials: Oct 12
eCOPR: Oct 23
Inland with 4 dependants

Wish you all the best