+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st portal email - How long after application is approved? Waiting for 50+ days

klein

Oct 6, 2009
that's fast! been waiting for eCoPR for 6 days now
It’s so strange how random they are with processing. I really hope you get it soon!!

What did you write in the subject line?
IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d'IRCC (confirmation de la RP)

Hi,
I am waiting for my Ecopr from sep13, i have emailed at the same email you mentioned but have-not got response. Is thee anything you can suggest
did you get portal access already? I had emailed them only because they never gave me access to the Portal after my application was already approved for over 50 days. Once I got access it moved quite quickly. There isn’t much you can do other than send them emails and wait/hope for some movement

Chakkar2737

Sep 25, 2021
I've called several times, I've submitted half a dozen webforms, I even submitted a "processing times" feedback complaint on the IRCC website. I've contacted my MP who is now also reaching out to IRCC. I think I've exhausted all possible avenues for reaching out to someone at IRCC, but always looking for more. Emailing the portal directly is not something I've tried yet. I would be careful with this though, as your file is supposed to be assigned to a specific office for Virtual Landing so if that step hasn't been done then emailing them would be pointless I guess and only result in more confusion.
How did you reach your MP?

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/search

Enter your postal code here and it will show you who your MP is. I emailed their office and they got back to me pretty quickly.
Thank you so much for the useful information.
I want to ask... My dependent received the portal account and there is only his UCI# in the account. Myself (principle applicant) didn't receive the email and don't have an option to upload my photo.... May I know what can I do?

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Thank you so much for the useful information.
I want to ask... My dependent received the portal account and there is only his UCI# in the account. Myself (principle applicant) didn't receive the email and don't have an option to upload my photo.... May I know what can I do?
Did you choose Option A or Option B?
With Option A you should have one account for both Principal Applicant and Dependent. Option B would give you separate accounts for each applicant.

If you chose Option A but your information does not come up in the PR Portal I would send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
With Option A you should have one account for both Principal Applicant and Dependent. Option B would give you separate accounts for each applicant.

If you chose Option A but your information does not come up in the PR Portal I would send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I chose option A. I just sent them email, thank you!

Reactions: klein

hp2021

Oct 15, 2021
Hi all,

I've reading this whole thread and although I'm one step behind, I'm very nervous because I have an important deadline ($$$) to get my PR approval.
I'm still waiting for my GCMS notes (39 days now), spoke with an officer (didn't give me any information on my application), sent 2 webforms (automatic reply for both), contacted my MP (automatic reply, they are busy due to COVID).. and I think that's it.
But the reason I'm jumping in here is to ask you if you've received any other communication from IRCC before the email for the Portal.
I'm really thinking about sending an email, saying my application is approved even without knowing this information.... I'm desperate!

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Hi all,

I've reading this whole thread and although I'm one step behind, I'm very nervous because I have an important deadline ($$$) to get my PR approval.
I'm still waiting for my GCMS notes (39 days now), spoke with an officer (didn't give me any information on my application), sent 2 webforms (automatic reply for both), contacted my MP (automatic reply, they are busy due to COVID).. and I think that's it.
But the reason I'm jumping in here is to ask you if you've received any other communication from IRCC before the email for the Portal.
I'm really thinking about sending an email, saying my application is approved even without knowing this information.... I'm desperate!
It's totally unperdictable. You may want to consider alternative ways to avoid paying $$$

Reactions: hp2021

Nav Reet

Jul 30, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting for ECOPR. My VO is Etobicoke . I got my portal confirmation on Sep9 and have updated address and photo on same day. They ask for update of address on Sep13 and I did on same day. Waiting since than for ECOPR. Called IRCC they refused to provide any information and said they are just taking Priority calls for Afghanistan. and raised webform got same reply. Tried emailed them as well no actions yet.Anyone in same situation.

Nav Reet

Jul 30, 2016

Hi Klen

I am waiting for ECOPR. My VO is Etobicoke . I got my portal confirmation on Sep9 and have updated address and photo on same day. They ask for update of address on Sep13 and I did on same day. Waiting since than for ECOPR. Called IRCC they refused to provide any information and said they are just taking Priority calls for Afghanistan. and raised webform got same reply. Tried emailed them as well no actions yet. Do you think letter from MP will work? How should I contact MP and what should I state to them? Can you advise

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi all,

Are you buying a house? You can try to send email to IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca which may speed up the GCMS notes.

Reactions: hp2021

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I am waiting for ECOPR. My VO is Etobicoke . I got my portal confirmation on Sep9 and have updated address and photo on same day. They ask for update of address on Sep13 and I did on same day. Waiting since than for ECOPR. Called IRCC they refused to provide any information and said they are just taking Priority calls for Afghanistan. and raised webform got same reply. Tried emailed them as well no actions yet.Anyone in same situation.
been waiting since Oct.7