Doc's Request.
13/9/22
Nomination.....
13/9/22
AOR Received.
13/9/22
IELTS Request
Hi everyone,

I'm kind of desperate right now, it's been more than 50 days since my application was approved (July 2th), and according to my GCMS it's also been transferred to my local

I've noticed that it's not quite common for applicants to wait that long just for the first portal email. Generally, the longest wait after the approval seems to be for the credentials email, and the next steps...

1. My local MP has asked for a status update from IRCC, and of course, their answer is completely useless, they just repeated what I already knew, without addressing my concern.
2. I've sent an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca asking if there was a technical issue, still waiting for an answer.
3. I've raised a web form today, asking for clarification, and I don't expect an answer before next week.
4. The cic.gc.ca domain is whitelisted in my email client, and I have received every communication so far, so there is no possibility that it went to the spam folder.

Is there anything that I can do? It really seems odd, like if my application was lost/forgotten somewhere. Would hiring a lawyer help?
Has anyone here had to wait for a longer than normal time to get the first portal email after approval?

I just don't know how much I should wait before trying to do something other than contacting them and getting their bs answers every time.