+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st portal email - How long after application is approved? Waiting for 50+ days

9thplayer

Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations @9thplayer !!
when you took a follow-up, did you send an email to "IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" and what was the subject and email content? If you can share the info, it will be helpful for me and I will also take a follow-up tomorrow.
Thank you.

I just told them that i logged into portal account and successfully added address and photo for myself and spouse and I am writing this email in regards to follow up for my eCOPR because I haven't received it, just to check if I am not missing anything from my side.

nikagn

Feb 11, 2022
Hi @9thplayer , a similar case for me as well. I received the credential email on Feb 16th. Submitted photos on the same day. VO is Etobicoke. No CoPR till now.

In my case, everything was passed and final approval/ review was done on Feb 07 but I did not receive a portal email so I had sent an email to them and received credentials on Feb 16th.

Let's keep updated with each other since we have similar timelines. Thanks!
mine is similar, everything passed and approved on Feb 11 and nothing since then, no email or account update.
Just spoke to another agent who wasn't very forthcoming. My file is still in Edmonton -- what email would I use to ask them? send an email to the general clientportal but no reply. Anyone knows if there is a specific email for Edmonton to inquire about the portal email?

nikagn

Feb 11, 2022
mine is similar, everything passed and approved on Feb 11 and nothing since then, no email or account update.
Just spoke to another agent who wasn't very forthcoming. My file is still in Edmonton -- what email would I use to ask them? send an email to the general clientportal but no reply. Anyone knows if there is a specific email for Edmonton to inquire about the portal email?
got the first portal email yesterday evening at 9pm :D

Reactions: kartikj001

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
I have submitted an In-Canada declaration & provided a mailing address and photo on February 16th. Still waiting for the eCoPR..

Is there anyone who applied within the last 10-15 days and got their eCoPR from Etobicoke?

Also, any idea how many days does Etobicoke takes to issue eCoPR after submitting the address and photo?

VeerShah123

Apr 25, 2022
Send an email to "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca". This worked for me.
I see "Decision Made" using Client Application Status Tool (My lawyer has access to online account) but haven't received any portal email yet (I checked with lawyer as well). What do you see in client application status tool when you receive portal email? Does it say Application approved? I am asking because I don't know how much time generally it takes to receive first portal email? Few of my friends got it right away. Should I send email to IRCC you mentioned above? Thanks!

VeerShah123

Apr 25, 2022
It’s so strange how random they are with processing. I really hope you get it soon!!

IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d'IRCC (confirmation de la RP)

did you get portal access already? I had emailed them only because they never gave me access to the Portal after my application was already approved for over 50 days. Once I got access it moved quite quickly. There isn’t much you can do other than send them emails and wait/hope for some movement
I see "Decision Made" using Client Application Status Tool (My lawyer has access to online account) but haven't received any portal email yet (I checked with lawyer as well). What do you see in client application status tool when you receive portal email? Does it say Application approved? I am asking because I don't know how much time generally it takes to receive first portal email? Few of my friends got it right away. Should I send email to IRCC you mentioned above? Thanks!

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Yes, send an email. My status was "Decision Made" until the eCoPR was issued or even slightly later, then it changed to "Complete".

VeerShah123

Apr 25, 2022
Yes, send an email. My status was "Decision Made" until the eCoPR was issued or even slightly later, then it changed to "Complete".
Thanks. I sent an email to IRCC portal you mentioned and received reply asking to submit all members info they generally ask in 1st email. I did and got portal credentials email right away. Thanks a lot for great tip. It really works.

Reactions: klein

deepu6006

Oct 11, 2021
Hi All, I just want to share some good news from me!

So based on last GMCS notes, my applciaiton was all approved since Aug 12, 2021 but I didn'g get portal email. After seeing klein sent an email to IRCC portal email address, I did the same thing on Oct 15 and received the password for the portal today!!

Thank you so much klein again for sharing your experience!

Some information regarding my application:
Inland CEC,
AOR June 25, 2021
MEP July 25, 2021
All approved Aug 12, 2021
Sent email to Portal

Hi All, I just want to share some good news from me!

So based on the last GCMS notes, my application was all approved since Aug 12, 2021 but I didn't get portal email. After seeing klein send an email to IRCC portal email address, I did the same thing on Oct 15 and received the password for the portal today!!

Thank you so much klein again for sharing your experience!

Some information regarding my application:
Inland CEC, Single applicant
AOR June 25, 2021
MEP July 25, 2021
All approved Aug 12, 2021
Sent email to Portal address: Oct 15, 2021
Password for portal received: Oct 21, 2021

Good luck everyone!
Hello, I did same thing right now but right after sending email , I got one automated email. Am I on a right path ?

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Hello, I did same thing right now but right after sending email , I got one automated email. Am I on a right path ?
Automated email is normal. I also got one when I sent the email, and after a few more days I got an actual reply from an IRCC agent.