+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st portal email - How long after application is approved? Waiting for 50+ days

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Y

you need to be 100% sure ur application is approved via GCMS , my file was approved in Oct-2021
Well, when I got 1st portal email, it stated “your application has been approved”. That should be enough, right ?
I uploaded photo and address on Jan 25 and nothing so far for ecopr. Sent an email yesterday to the portal email account but no reply, except the automatic one …

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Well, when I got 1st portal email, it stated “your application has been approved”. That should be enough, right ?
I uploaded photo and address on Jan 25 and nothing so far for ecopr. Sent an email yesterday to the portal email account but no reply, except the automatic one …
if you get 1st portal email that means your application is approved.

nikagn

Feb 11, 2022
Wondering if anyone has an idea how long it takes them to send the first portal email after everything is passed and application is finalized? I know it is hard to predict...but is it usually days, weeks....months? I asked the agent last week who told me that it had been approved and finalized, but he couldn't give any guess on how long it would take to get the first portal email. I feel like the waiting game is a never ending circle with IRCC, sigh.

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
Wondering if anyone has an idea how long it takes them to send the first portal email after everything is passed and application is finalized? I know it is hard to predict...but is it usually days, weeks....months? I asked the agent last week who told me that it had been approved and finalized, but he couldn't give any guess on how long it would take to get the first portal email. I feel like the waiting game is a never ending circle with IRCC, sigh.
NOBODY can guess how long will it take, maybe one day or maybe 3months. Unfortunately this is how the Ircc system works.

9thplayer

Dec 22, 2021
Guys I got portal and credentials on same day on 15 feb and submitted my photo and address same day at evening but still no Copr, VO is etobicoke.
Is there anything we can do? i sent them follow up email but no response.

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Guys I got portal and credentials on same day on 15 feb and submitted my photo and address same day at evening but still no Copr, VO is etobicoke.
Is there anything we can do? i sent them follow up email but no response.
Hi @9thplayer , a similar case for me as well. I received the credential email on Feb 16th. Submitted photos on the same day. VO is Etobicoke. No CoPR till now.

In my case, everything was passed and final approval/ review was done on Feb 07 but I did not receive a portal email so I had sent an email to them and received credentials on Feb 16th.

Let's keep updated with each other since we have similar timelines. Thanks!

9thplayer

Dec 22, 2021
Hi @9thplayer , a similar case for me as well. I received the credential email on Feb 16th. Submitted photos on the same day. VO is Etobicoke. No CoPR till now.

In my case, everything was passed and final approval/ review was done on Feb 07 but I did not receive a portal email so I had sent an email to them and received credentials on Feb 16th.

Let's keep updated with each other since we have similar timelines. Thanks!

Hey i got the copr on 18th feb. Waiting for PR card now.