+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

+13 MONTHS APPLICANT

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Today I called IRCC and they told me my background check is done. To confirm that, I emailed the local (Vancouver) Citizenship Office and they confirmed it and told me they have already put me in the oath ceremony queue. (Yet showing In process in ECAS)
Congratulations , dont worry about it . it will change soon.

Reactions: dmn1363

Kambiz2002

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Today I called IRCC and they told me my background check is done. To confirm that, I emailed the local (Vancouver) Citizenship Office and they confirmed it and told me they have already put me in the oath ceremony queue. (Yet showing In process in ECAS)
Congrats!

omerhaha

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
I got my test invite I checked 4 times if I see right and yes I got it. February 12. They sent it today afternoon. So happy the long wait is over. I am in the Nov section but actually I am an October 12, 2017 applicant. Over 15 months waiting.
Congratulations , really very happy for you , I hope you finish the whole journey very soon

Reactions: dreamgarfield

Mpraja

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
I got my test invite I checked 4 times if I see right and yes I got it. February 12. They sent it today afternoon. So happy the long wait is over. I am in the Nov section but actually I am an October 12, 2017 applicant. Over 15 months waiting.
Great..Congratulations...did u have any special request like name change ??? Or was normal application ??

Reactions: dreamgarfield

2017Hali

Nov 24, 2017
How can I send an email to my local office regarding my file's current stage? I couldn't find any email information of my local office (Halifax). Any suggestion? Please. Thanks.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Will be 16 months in 2 weeks ....
Had my test and interview east this week and was told I should expect oath invite by email, but my Ecas is still showing IP after 2 days

Called this morning and the agent said they were waiting for RCMP results - but that was done a year ago already , as shown in my GCMS report, it was done and passed on Jan 31 of 2018... they probably think it’s been a year and I have had plenty of time to commit some crime ....

justwaiting

Oct 25, 2018
Had my test and interview east this week and was told I should expect oath invite by email, but my Ecas is still showing IP after 2 days

Called this morning and the agent said they were waiting for RCMP results - but that was done a year ago already , as shown in my GCMS report, it was done and passed on Jan 31 of 2018... they probably think it’s been a year and I have had plenty of time to commit some crime ....
RCMP clearance expires after a year but don't worry, it only takes a couple of days to complete it again. If that's all that's left, you're done! Congrats man

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
RCMP clearance expires after a year but don't worry, it only takes a couple of days to complete it again. If that's all that's left, you're done! Congrats man
Hopefully that’s the case ... unless they want to security check all over again ...

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
I will be writing my citizenship test (invited yesterday) in the coming days on the eve (1 day) of the 15th month anniversary of my AOR.
Scarborough is the processing office Nov 17 applicant. Better late than never. Chin up folks.

Reactions: Mpraja and Mehran1

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018

Congratulations, dont worry it will be done very quickly. Happy for you