+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

+13 MONTHS APPLICANT

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Hello everyone,
Last time I requested GCMS note and paid $5 , it showed which part has been done and which part not stated yet . Last month I requeste free one and today I received but it was only copy of my paper that I field and letter that they send to me by some handwriting note on it . There is no chart that showing which level of process I am . Anybody knows what how can I oreder free one that showing the result of every level of process like residency prohibition background checks etc too.

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
What has the MP office said. Surely they've checked in on your file.
I saw young guy working at mp office, he took my info. He never called. I had to call him to know what happened. He just told me what any agent call tell you (test is your next step lol). Nothing more than normal inquiry.
Group of liberals MPs and they cover put what they did to immigration system. They ruined it.

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
I was originally processed by Mississauga office too, but nothing happened there ... then my case was transferred to Scarborough in November, and I got test invite 2 months later in January
Maybe they just throw my file in mississauga office and they wouldn't transfer it. It's up to them.

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hello everyone,
Last time I requested GCMS note and paid $5 , it showed which part has been done and which part not stated yet . Last month I requeste free one and today I received but it was only copy of my paper that I field and letter that they send to me by some handwriting note on it . There is no chart that showing which level of process I am . Anybody knows what how can I oreder free one that showing the result of every level of process like residency prohibition background checks etc too.
I've done the free one three times and I always got some information regarding my file.

Reactions: Mehran1

Mpraja

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Hello everyone,
Can you share me a link where you applied for GCMS notes??

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Hello everybody,

Today I talked to one of parliament members and he get my information to contact to the local office . Is anyone has experience to contact with members of parliament , is that worked ?

dmn1363

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Hello everybody,

Today I talked to one of parliament members and he get my information to contact to the local office . Is anyone has experience to contact with members of parliament , is that worked ?
I talked to my local MP office and they told me they can only ask for status update and they can't do anything regarding delay.

Reactions: Mehran1

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
I talked to my local MP office and they told me they can only ask for status update and they can't do anything regarding delay.
That one we can do by ourselves too.
What is benefits of calling member of parliament. Lol

Last edited:

CJ_an

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 09
IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12
Med's Done....
19 May 12
Passport Req..
19 Sep 12
Most of the people that i know who applied same time and some later than my application finished their oath taking.. getting really frustrated