+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

+13 MONTHS APPLICANT

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
That’s what I’m worried about also. Early November I have a trip to Singapore for couple of weeks. There’s no way I can get out of it or else I might lose a major client.

If my test comes around at that time I’m surely going to have to reschedule.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
That’s what I’m worried about also. Early November I have a trip to Singapore for couple of weeks. There’s no way I can get out of it or else I might lose a major client.

If my test comes around at that time I’m surely going to have to reschedule.
lol look at us, fantasizing about something that’s probably not going to happen for months and pretending it’s just around the corner ....

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have a question about the interview in scarbrough.

I remember after citizenship exam everyone went to a big room that there were 4 or 5 agents who set on the corner and calls applicants one by one to interview . But one lady came and called my name and five others and asked to follow her to the other room . When I asked why you didn't interview in the hall she told me I don't like to ask in front of others .
Anyone has this experience. And knows why ?

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Hello everyone,

I remember after citizenship exam everyone went to a big room that there were 4 or 5 agents who set on the corner and calls applicants one by one to interview . But one lady came and called my name and five others and asked to follow her to the other room . When I asked why you didn't interview in the hall she told me I don't like to ask in front of others .
Are you over 55 years?

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Are you over 55 years?
No i am 40 ,
They asked me general question like where I am working and where I am living ....
I was just wondering why the interviewed me and 5 others in separate room. She said just she doesn't like to talk in front of others and because hall was too noisy.
I was curious if anyone has the same experience

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
No i am 40 ,
They asked me general question like where I am working and where I am living ....
I was just wondering why the interviewed me and 5 others in separate room. She said just she doesn't like to talk in front of others and because hall was too noisy.
Oh I see it’s probably nothing,maybe she hard of hearing. I know it’s difficult not knowing what’s going on with your file but hang in there it will happen hopefully sooner than later.

Reactions: Mehran1

jameswood2

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
No i am 40 ,
hey Mehran, don't worry too much man, I am in the same situation as you, I think because we are from the middle east

capermanet

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hello everyone,

I wouldn’t worry about that, maybe she has low self esteem ;)

robw

Mar 10, 2014
No i am 40 ,
You're reading too much into this. If nothing pressing came up during the interview, you have nothing to worry about. I can't even begin to imagine why you would worry about something so mundane...I don't mean to minimize your anxiety, but this really does seem like a non issue.