+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

11 th draw of express entry .. any guesses for CRS score

Daniel-buoy

Jun 11, 2015
I think 11th draw may drop 20 to 25 points more keeping in view the trend of March draws. Moreover, last draw happened after 21 days and the score still dropped to 482. So many OOPNP invitations issued starts affecting from Mid of Sep 2015 I guess. There may be another draw in June. I think the score will be bw 455 to 460 in 11th draw. What do you think

Rao2015

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No guesses possible.
Score is a function of time between draws and number of ITAs issued.

deepdeep13

Dec 7, 2014
Canada gove has predicted 47000 FSW and 25000 cec for 2015 and so far they have only issued around 15000 ITA and half year is gone.. Be calm guys surely points will fall below 400 later this year..CIC is also working to have seperate draw for CEC
;D

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
deepdeep13 said:
Canada gove has predicted 47000 FSW and 25000 cec for 2015 and so far they have only issued around 15000 ITA and half year is gone.. Be calm guys surely points will fall below 400 later this year..CIC is also working to have seperate draw for CEC
;D
Is there anything mentioned by CIC on their website or any news letter for separate draw for CEC candidates ?

shdhsjej

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2015
Do you think this guesses can make any effect on express entry draws? Dont start such a thread which is not useful for people, This forum is to help people who doesnt find a soultion to their problems, Not to waste a time....!!!!

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Daniel-buoy said:
I think 11th draw may drop 20 to 25 points more keeping in view the trend of March draws. Moreover, last draw happened after 21 days and the score still dropped to 482. So many OOPNP invitations issued starts affecting from Mid of Sep 2015 I guess. There may be another draw in June. I think the score will be bw 455 to 460 in 11th draw. What do you think
If there's another draw in a week or 2 then you'd expect the number to drop below 450. Depends on the gap I guess. OOPNPS wont be getting their 600 points for another few months so until then there'll be a few people entering with LMIA's or other PNP's but pool at this time is mostly people in lower 400's and 300's. So good chances I think that points would drop further.

Daniel-buoy

Jun 11, 2015
HAILMANU said:
If there's another draw in a week or 2 then you'd expect the number to drop below 450. Depends on the gap I guess. OOPNPS wont be getting their 600 points for another few months so until then there'll be a few people entering with LMIA's or other PNP's but pool at this time is mostly people in lower 400's and 300's. So good chances I think that points would drop further.
I agree

opindersinghbuttar

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepdeep13 said:
;D
You must consider one thing, Immigration targets are never met at the end of the year.

superflychris

Mar 20, 2015
shdhsjej said:
Do you think this guesses can make any effect on express entry draws? Dont start such a thread which is not useful for people, This forum is to help people who doesnt find a soultion to their problems, Not to waste a time....!!!!
The title of the thread is fairly explanatory, why did you click on it?

I for one find the guesses pretty interesting, pointless, but fun.

Anyway, just let people do what they want to do man... as for my guess - I think draw on the 26th at 450 points ish. Which is a shame as I have 441.

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
i have a question guys
those who have already got PT from OOPN, will still be in the pool until their nomination is confirmed and 600 point added, so what if someone from this category hits the next cut off, would there be a choice for them to either accept ITA or PT or once they accept PT they have to wait for nomination results?!?
i dont know if im clear enough, anyways i hope i am

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itajena said:
i have a question guys
those who have already got PT from OOPN, will still be in the pool until their nomination is confirmed and 600 point added, so what if someone from this category hits the next cut off, would there be a choice for them to either accept ITA or PT or once they accept PT they have to wait for nomination results?!?
i dont know if im clear enough, anyways i hope i am
They will remain in the pool and can be granted and accept ITAs till they receive nominations from any of the provinces including Ontario. What they have received now is just an invitation - to convert that into a nomination can take up to 4 months.

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
They will remain in the pool and can be granted and accept ITAs till they receive nominations from any of the provinces including Ontario. What they have received now is just an invitation - to convert that into a nomination can take up to 4 months.
thanks Asiavad Anac, i vote for you as the most active and helpful member of the forum :)

Daniel-buoy

Jun 11, 2015
opindersinghbuttar said:
You must consider one thing, Immigration targets are never met at the end of the year.
Just fir your information, my application was returned last year under CEC as quota was reached on Oct 21, 2014 which truly suggest that CIC targets were reached for CEC class.