+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

08th May 2023 Health Draw Oinp

Niroys2023

Aug 24, 2023
Noi - 8 May,2023
Submitted- 3 june 2023
Assessment- 10 july
Decision in progress - 5 august
My concern is that My express entry profile is about to expire on 7 september. So, in that case when should i inform OINP. Should inform them now or wait till 7 sept, make a new profile and then inform.
Please help.

GSob

Aug 18, 2023
Noi - 8 May,2023
Submitted- 3 june 2023
Assessment- 10 july
Decision in progress - 5 august
My concern is that My express entry profile is about to expire on 7 september. So, in that case when should i inform OINP. Should inform them now or wait till 7 sept, make a new profile and then inform.
Please help.
I think you should make a new profile since the old one will expire any way and inform OINP and give them your new details asap.
You must have an active Express Entry profile so that your points would be transfered to it.

Reactions: sugarbell

Imwee

Aug 15, 2023
I have been following this threat.
I got my invitation to apply on august 15 I am all ready with all documents except one thethe form which employer provides. When I talked with my employer that if he is willing to help me with PNP he said yes and next day he send me a form . That time I had no idea what that form is about . this happened in may.
when I received my invitation this month my lawyer asked for all documents and he asked me if the employer can change the date on the employer form.
When I asked my employer he gave the explanation why he cannot change the date.
now I m worries my file might get rejected due to dates.

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
what
I got the reply from OINP
I asked two questions in the email: 1. about EE profile which became ineligible 2. About ECA sharing
They only replied to the first question. This happened earlier too when I sent the email with 1. Some documents 2. About ECA sharing. They only replied to first.
I don't know what is happening
what questions did you ask?

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
I got the reply from OINP
I asked two questions in the email: 1. about EE profile which became ineligible 2. About ECA sharing
They only replied to the first question. This happened earlier too when I sent the email with 1. Some documents 2. About ECA sharing. They only replied to first.
I don't know what is happening
In that case, I guess our only option is to keep sharing it every 30 days :(

Reactions: sugarbell

rohucanada

Aug 28, 2023
Hi everyone, thanks to all

I have been following this thread since June and finally got a nomination today.
I got confirmation in gc key but in OINP site is still DIP.

Timeline:-

CEC Inland ( healthcare )

NOI: May 8
Submitted: May 24
Assessment: Aug 15
DIP: AUG 16
Nomination - Aug 28 ( as per gc key )

My file was stuck in the submission stage from May to August Then I emailed the OINP, but no response yet. Then, I tried to call them. One time, they said Your file was okay I had to wait. I waited 1 month again I called them and said, that it was almost 3 months my file was still in the submission stage, Then they said they emailed the officer, and the next day my file was moved to assessment, and then the next day dip and later nomination. This is my experience and suggestion.

Thanks and best of luck to all of you

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Hi everyone, thanks to all

I have been following this thread since June and finally got a nomination today.
I got confirmation in gc key but in OINP site is still DIP.

Timeline:-

CEC Inland ( healthcare )

NOI: May 8
Submitted: May 24
Assessment: Aug 15
DIP: AUG 16
Nomination - Aug 28 ( as per gc key )

My file was stuck in the submission stage from May to August Then I emailed the OINP, but no response yet. Then, I tried to call them. One time, they said Your file was okay I had to wait. I waited 1 month again I called them and said, that it was almost 3 months my file was still in the submission stage, Then they said they emailed the officer, and the next day my file was moved to assessment, and then the next day dip and later nomination. This is my experience and suggestion.

Thanks and best of luck to all of you
Wow congratulations!!
Must have been exhausting to wait for your file to move to assessment

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
HELLO WHAT'S STILL UP THIS IS 67 DAYS SINCE SUBMISSION AND I AM YET TO ENTER ASSESSMENT. THIS OINP IS SO FRUSTRATING. JUST FEEL LIKE WITHDRAWING MY APPLICATION.

NOI -MAY 8 (HEALTHCARE)
OUTLAND HCP FSW
SUBMITTED 22ND JUNE
ASSESSMENT -NA
DIP-NA
NOMINATION -NA

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
HELLO WHAT'S STILL UP THIS IS 67 DAYS SINCE SUBMISSION AND I AM YET TO ENTER ASSESSMENT. THIS OINP IS SO FRUSTRATING. JUST FEEL LIKE WITHDRAWING MY APPLICATION.

NOI -MAY 8 (HEALTHCARE)
OUTLAND HCP FSW
SUBMITTED 22ND JUNE
ASSESSMENT -NA
DIP-NA
NOMINATION -NA
Let me calm you down!

1. You've submitted your application on the last day! It is going to be assessed very late! That's normal!

2. Withdraw: You'll regret this till the day you die! Don't do it! Stay away from that button. FAR FAR AWAY!

3. It takes around 4 months irrespective of the stages.. just stay focused on that.

Reactions: GSob and Angelpriya

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019

NOI -MAY 8 (HEALTHCARE)
OUTLAND HCP FSW
SUBMITTED 22ND JUNE
ASSESSMENT -NA
DIP-NA
NOMINATION -NA
@Ddreamer is right..don't even think about withdrawing your profile..think about so many others who are not on high demand lists still they are positive about getting ita some day..atleast you got noi and very soon it will enter ASSESSMENT as well..so be positive and wait for your turn

Reactions: Ddreamer