+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

08th May 2023 Health Draw Oinp

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Hello everyone i am in a dilemma, my IELTS is about to expire and i am yet to get to assessment stage . I am worried. I wrote another ielt and my listening score was poor. I had r7, S7,L7.5, W7.5 i feel stressed as my profile expires in 10days. i have to register for another exam. what do you advice?

Reactions: Angelpriya

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Hello everyone i am in a dilemma, my IELTS is about to expire and i am yet to get to assessment stage . I am worried. I wrote another ielt and my listening score was poor. I had r7, S7,L7.5, W7.5 i feel stressed as my profile expires in 10days. i have to register for another exam. what do you advice?
Its perfectly fine..all you need is 6 bands in each module after submission

Last edited:

dj141

Jul 28, 2023
Oinp considers IELTS score you submitted, you have to update the new IELTS in EE profile, otherwise it will expire

sugarbell

Jul 21, 2023
Hello
Anyone sharing their ECA through MCC(Medical Council of Canada)
or having a 30 day deadline to their ECA sharing
I have already shared my ECA twice, I'm not sure if I have to keep sharing until I receive my nomination.
Please let me know if you have the same situation as mine

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
but from what i know that 7.5 in listening seem to be band 5
No its not like that..you just have to score 67 points out of 100 for your profile to be valid..rest assured you don't need to take another exam..because fortunately oinp considers the score you submitted for assessment..and your new ielts score are only to keep your profile valid

Last edited:

jaskaur1991

Aug 14, 2023
Noi - 8th may
Submitted - 30th may
Assessment - 30th June
Decision in pending - 31st July
My concern is my ielts is expiring on 02 September. How much minimum I have to score in each module. Those updated ielts score should be updated before 02 September on my EE profile or I have to create a new profile and then inform oinp. I am in lot of stress. Please guide me what should I be doing.

dj141

Jul 28, 2023
Noi - 8th may
Submitted - 30th may
Assessment - 30th June
Decision in pending - 31st July
My concern is my ielts is expiring on 02 September. How much minimum I have to score in each module. Those updated ielts score should be updated before 02 September on my EE profile or I have to create a new profile and then inform oinp. I am in lot of stress. Please guide me what should I be doing.
You should update IELTS in EE profile and send new IELTS certificate to oinp email with your file number. Oinp considers only the IELTS score which you first submitted. New score don't have any effect on your oinp application. If new IELTS is not updated in EE profile, then your EE profile will become inactive, then oinp will not process your application as an active EE profile is required at all times.

jaskaur1991

Aug 14, 2023
You should update IELTS in EE profile and send new IELTS certificate to oinp email with your file number. Oinp considers only the IELTS score which you first submitted. New score don't have any effect on your oinp application. If new IELTS is not updated in EE profile, then your EE profile will become inactive, then oinp will not process your application as an active EE profile is required at all times.
Thank you so much

Ddreamer

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Hello
Anyone sharing their ECA through MCC(Medical Council of Canada)
or having a 30 day deadline to their ECA sharing
I have already shared my ECA twice, I'm not sure if I have to keep sharing until I receive my nomination.
Please let me know if you have the same situation as mine
Hi! I too have the same concern. I think we just have to keep sharing every 30 days to be safe :(

Reactions: sugarbell

sugarbell

Jul 21, 2023
Hi! I too have the same concern. I think we just have to keep sharing every 30 days to be safe :(
Hello, I hope you are doing great.
I too have already shared my ECA twice since application submission.
I have written an email to OINP today regarding the issue.
Let's see what they say.

Reactions: Ddreamer