+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

08th May 2023 Health Draw Oinp

DewSaf

Jul 25, 2023
hi

is anyone facing problem in IRCC PR application document upload page.

In my application it one of the tab says *in Progress* but when I check the information under the tab its all complete. Even webpage completeness check does not bring any discrepancy. After I save and exit, it again says *in Progress*.

I have tried contacting IRCC but can anyone guide how to contact ircc? webforms or what

Almferns

Oct 30, 2023
They haven't asked for any ADR from me but I am still in assessment, don't know why. I haven't even moved to DIP yet. I submitted my documents on 18th of June and went to the assessment stage on the 8th of September. No update since then. I did email them but to no avail.
Hi did you get your nomination?

Fabian_Kittle

Oct 3, 2022
Hello! This thread is for 08th May Health Draw from OINP. If you've received an NOI for this draw, let's connect! :D

For those diving into health and wellness, consider checking out some fantastic products like collagen and biotin supplements on Amazon. I recently stumbled upon a top-notch option here. These supplements can be a valuable addition to your routine, offering support for hair, skin, and overall health. Connecting with others who've received an NOI for this draw is fantastic – let's share insights and experiences to inspire healthier lifestyles!
Who else has received this exciting NOI to participate in the May 8th health giveaway from OINP? Let's communicate and celebrate together! When we talk about health, it's not just about avoiding illness or injury, but also about nurturing our bodies and minds to thrive. This includes making healthy lifestyle choices, such as eating nutritious foods, being physically active, getting enough sleep, and managing stress effectively.

Last edited: