+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WWICS BIG NAME WITH BIG BRAND

Shaligram

Jun 19, 2010
MANISHMEHTA said:
Dear Shaligram
Can you please elobrate the what kind of victim you are. I don't have personal issue with any one consultant, but don't write half. Lets give all others to know the right things.
They have forgot to send documents to CHC New Delhi..Even CHC New Delhi reminded them ,they were least bothered because of that my case was rejected ....

They didnoteven informed me and I was shocked when I read rejection letter

avneet

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 feb
Doc's Request.
20 march
AOR Received.
28 may 2010
IELTS Request
7 bands
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
hi guys, one of my friend wanted to apply throug WWICS, but now i advised him not to even go there, thnx a lot guysthnx all of u to save us

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
I think thought the craps are trying to promote wwics here...somehow few are getting benefitted by not applying through wwics after reading this topic......

wwics ....your marketing strategy is hitting you......sorry loosers......you fell on your trap...

avneet

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 feb
Doc's Request.
20 march
AOR Received.
28 may 2010
IELTS Request
7 bands
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
yes u r right , i read all messages in this thread nd i saved 4-5 friends, 1 my bro in law too, he was also consulting them from few days but now i told him all about this thread nd now he is looking for other options so thnx mr. laxmikanth

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
Dear Shaligram

Sorry to hear from you. May I know what was that documents, and have you compalin to there HO.

Shaligram said:
They have forgot to send documents to CHC New Delhi..Even CHC New Delhi reminded them ,they were least bothered because of that my case was rejected ....

They didnoteven informed me and I was shocked when I read rejection letter

shyamprakash

Sep 2, 2010
Hello

I personally thanks for their co-operation towards my case. Our case was the toughest one. We were interviewed twice. Every time they prepared us and gave us time during their lousy schedule. I specially thanks to Mr. S.P. Gupta and their associates who were dealing my case and for their kind attention and co-operation.

Thanks

Shyam Prakash

thanks wwics

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dsyadav said:
Hi every 1 my name is dsyadav i applied through WWICS under skilled category as accountant in fast track and i got my visa jus in 10 months now i m an permnent residnt of canada and here in canada im living very happy life wid my family i m really thanful to wwics who changed my life jus in 10 mnths

Hi every 1 my name is dsyadav i applied through WWICS under skilled category as accountant in fast track and i got my visa jus in 10 months now i m an permnent residnt of canada and here in canada im living very happy life wid my family i m really thanful to wwics who changed my life jus in 10 mnths

See the mistakes in English writing
What will be the IELTS score of this candidate?
Is he really eligible to get Canada permanent visa?

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shreeram said:
I am a very new member, just applying for Canada.. I appeal to all on this forum to keep alive such threads so newbie's would come to know about this fraud company WWICS.. even I was going to apply through WWICS, but got grace.. I dint after my dad found discrepancies in their talking... we asked for their contact to study before signing and the said “read it on our computer” a 40 page contact, they said 90 % percent of people sign contracts without reading, why do you want to read it just sign and we will do the needful.. bull S****t.

Shreeram said:
I aIppeal to all on this forum to keep alive such threads so newbie's would come to know about this fraud company WWCS.

RIGHT

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyamprakash said:
Hello

I personally thanks for their co-operation towards my case. Our case was the toughest one. We were interviewed twice. Every time they prepared us and gave us time during their lousy schedule. I specially thanks to Mr. S.P. Gupta and their associates who were dealing my case and for their kind attention and co-operation.
Thanks
Shyam Prakash
thanks wwics
Gupta knows nothing about immigration, he was a tea planted 2 years back. What he taught you about tea planting or tea making? Thank that crappy company in person , no need to thank here.
"lousy schedule" - you are right they have lousy schedule and remaining people in the would have busy schedule.
WWICS people - days of company are over, make new resume and search for other job.

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
visaexpert said:

See the mistakes in English writing
What will be the IELTS score of this candidate?
Is he really eligible to get Canada permanent visa?

He is not even eligible to think about passport.....he can't move out or WWICS border.......

foreverurs

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 November 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the initial application to CIO
AOR Received.
26 May 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
26 May 2011 **Second AOR 18 August 11 *** IN Process 2 December 2011
Med's Request
27 December 2012
Med's Done....
15 Janurary 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
27 December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Landing Fee encashed on : 27March 2013
LANDED..........
Waiting Waiting Waiting
dear Dsyadav ,

wwics is all crap so please you dont have to write same lines again . if you are happy enjoy spending time with bunch of idiots in wwics..

make sure you dont write same sweet story about wwics..

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
Dsyadav said:
1st post...
Look at the title of thread - pure advertisement.
Look at the content - written it as to believe people here that someone who does not know English much but is here to thanks to WWICS.

Seems like a trainee in the company has advertise this. WWICS should has given this task to someone experienced, this shows how they take things easy. If they can not make priority to advertise in this forum, how bad they will handle their customer's cases.

Last but not the least - is it posted by some rival of WWICS?

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
shyamprakash said:
Hello

Thanks

Shyam Prakash

thanks wwics

HMMM
YOU KNOW WHAT ? NO MORE CLIENTS, SO THEIR BOSS TOLD THEM TO DO SOME FREE MARKETING IN FREE FORUMS :D

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
canada_dream100 said:
1st post...
Look at the title of thread - pure advertisement.
Look at the content - written it as to believe people here that someone who does not know English much but is here to thanks to WWICS.

Seems like a trainee in the company has advertise this. WWICS should has given this task to someone experienced, this shows how they take things easy. If they can not make priority to advertise in this forum, how bad they will handle their customer's cases.

Last but not the least - is it posted by some rival of WWICS?

Its not the trainee sending the message...its the coffe boy who serves coffee to the crapy people over there.....

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
chor chor chor