Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Does anybody know how much richer WWCIS get by getting a bakra ?

narinder11

May 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: ***** BIG NAME WITH BIG BRAND

Hi all,

By going through this thread I am in shock because I have also applied through wwics, Jalandhar branch in June, 2011 under AEO. I hope every thing goes well because I have given my hard earned money to them( a hefty amount). Hope for the best. ??? ??? ???

Ismael5

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
yes
File Transfer...
yes
Med's Request
Passport Req..

******** I MET ONCE, BIG NAME BIG BRAND AND BIG --C-

DO NOT GO TO ******** :-[

sunny123

Feb 16, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 march
AOR Received.
25 may
File Transfer...
29 march 2010
Med's Request
16 june
Med's Done....
27 june
Passport Req..
16 june12
VISA ISSUED...
24jan13
LANDED..........
march 13

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-02-08/chandigarh/31036827_1_emigrants-protector-website

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010

I pity the IQ of these consultancy to be marketing this way and pity the people who are trapped in their big talks.They have hired people who cannot even speak or write decent english and that too for immigration consultancy for an englsih speaking country.

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010

BTW BOTH Avtar Singh and DSyadav posts are really funny.Really shows the caliber of this and other such consultancies who are nothing but courier companies.

hellosibba

Jun 22, 2010
Delhi
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
09-Jun-2010
Med's Request
25-05-2013(daughter) 13-Feb-2013
Med's Done....
01-06-2013 (daughter) 19-Feb-2013 (me and spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2013
LANDED..........
Dec 2013

I guess, I'm also in the client-tele of *****.
So far no good words for them.
Filled up form on Jan,2010, photostat of docs all given to them all by march 2010 begining.
CA immigration website shows my application on April 2010.

I have received the 2nd file number.

Now the CA immigration website shows my status as In process.

It tells that Officials have sent a letter on Feb 2012.
Enquired with WWICS. They seems to have no clue about it.
My file is struck in this status.
I was said, the filing of my application is under fast track i.e. 6 months to 12 months.
That period is over quite long time ago.
I was a bachelor when I applied.
Then I got married.
Included my Spouse's name also in form.

My Wife is expecting a baby end of this year.
I guess I would have to include my baby's application. I won't be suprised if there is no progress of the file by that time. ;D

Oh 1 more interesting fact. My cousin also applied 1 week before mine through them. Same Branch (kolkata).
He was married. He had a baby in jan 2012 and in process of including his son's application through them.

Seems like the wait is too long. I have motivated myself as my money is lost some how and I should not look for that anymore.

Again from this sh** branch, Debashree has left long time back. every employee has been changed. Even I guy named Shantanu (having most information and experience) was asked to leave when Mr Anirban Roy took over that branch. Now they have moved the branch near to bhawanipore Education society/elgin road from the FMC fortuna house. And I have stopped following it up with them anymore.

Branch has no updated information.
Connecting to HO is next to an impossible task.

As far as I assume sunnysport has appied at similar time.

I would not suggest anyone to proceed with them instead, follow this forum and get correct and genuine information. and apply

Also follow the following crisp information here, search: fsw-pr-under-fast-track-all-u-need-to-know-t36571.585.html

Thats all from me.
No Positive, no negative.
Lets live life.

naaz12

Mar 11, 2012
india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...

narinder11 said:
Hi all,

By going through this thread I am in shock because I have also applied through *****, Jalandhar branch in June, 2011 under AEO. I hope every thing goes well because I have given my hard earned money to them( a hefty amount). Hope for the best. ??? ??? ???
hi Narinder
Did you got your job offer from canadian employer and AEO approval from HRDC...one of my friend got stuck with WWCIS..they FAILED to got job offer for him in 8 months..now they are making lame excuses...and offering only thirty thousand back...but he paid WWCIS ...abt 3.5 lakhs...WWCIS people are still asking him to wait for another 3-4 months and they will arrange....but at the time of making contract and getting money WWCIS told my friend that it will take only 15 days to get job offer as they already got arranged jobs...when he tries to contact HO in Chd the lady responsible for AEO cases is so rude and she can speak that words you can not even imagine...
They are so sweet while getting money from your pocket.......but turns into blood sucking vampires after they bound you into legal contracts...
i was going to be victim of FU*K*N*G WWCIS....but thank got i got saved and applied by myself......
so i appeal everybody that dont get involved with these crook WWCIS ....apply yourself it is so easy.....
REGARDS

narinder11

May 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

naaz12 said:
hi Narinder
Did you got your job offer from canadian employer and AEO approval from HRDC...one of my friend got stuck with WWCIS..they FAILED to got job offer for him in 8 months..now they are making lame excuses...and offering only thirty thousand back...but he paid WWCIS ...abt 3.5 lakhs...WWCIS people are still asking him to wait for another 3-4 months and they will arrange....but at the time of making contract and getting money WWCIS told my friend that it will take only 15 days to get job offer as they already got arranged jobs...when he tries to contact HO in Chd the lady responsible for AEO cases is so rude and she can speak that words you can not even imagine...
They are so sweet while getting money from your pocket.......but turns into blood sucking vampires after they bound you into legal contracts...
i was going to be victim of FU*K*N*G WWCIS....but thank got i got saved and applied by myself......
so i appeal everybody that dont get involved with these crook WWCIS ....apply yourself it is so easy.....
REGARDS
Dear naaz12

Yes they are taking time to arrange for a Job Offer but they have not been rude to me at all. Everytime I call they answer me very politely. But yes they are taking time for processing. There is no other option but to wait and we cant arrange AEO on our own so I had to hire them. Immigration is a slow and long process and it needs patience. Many people say apply yourself but nobody tells how to arrange job offer so tell your friend to speak to them politely they will definitely sort out some solution for it. Or else find out job offer which is I think next to impossible and apply on your own.
You have applied on your own you must be in their demand list.

best wishes