+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WWICS BIG NAME WITH BIG BRAND

desi2cananda

Jun 3, 2010
oh they r crapppp.... my frens n me have sufffered sooooooo much cos of them...i can give u 100s examples who have been rejected becos of wwics mistakes... they never give u letters on time... they are shit service DO NOT GO TO THEM............ NEVER!!!

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
They are shameless.......and you are expecting response from them......they will just clean the dirt and continue as they are clean.......full of crap on them but still they think they are clean.........

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
BULL-SHIT !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I wonder how come this thread has not been deleted yet, like the other posts on WWICS where they were bashed left, right and center.

Dsyadav said:
Hi every 1 my name is dsyadav i applied through WWICS under skilled category as accountant in fast track and i got my visa jus in 10 months now i m an permnent residnt of canada and here in canada im living very happy life wid my family i m really thanful to wwics who changed my life jus in 10 mnths

riasharma169

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR recieved on 15 may 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted in november 2009
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
february 2011
my dear friends its an appeal to all members that dont even reply to these CRAP WWICS. our replies are keeping them on the first page of the forum and this is all they want. PUBLICITY. and this we r giving to them by replying to them and as a result the forum continues on the first page. so stop even replying on this forum, even to me now and let them trail them behind. If we stop replying them immidiately then i think within an hour the forum will reach many pages behind. i think that will be an answer to WWICS and not just cursing them. EVEN CURSING THEM IS EEPING THE FORUM ON PAGE ONE. so i strongly request u to dont reply to any one, even me here. they will get kick on their ass if we dont reply this thread. so stop stop stop replying now plse. hope this works :p :p :p

shubash

May 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
6th Feb,2010
AOR Received.
10th December
File Transfer...
Feb'2010
Med's Request
28th June,2010
Med's Done....
27th July,2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
27th July,2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not decided
'

I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU ALL ...UNFORTUNATELY I AM ALSO ANOTHER VICTIM OF WWICS...THEY ARE JUST CRAP ....

Bojojo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-5-2010
AOR Received.
16-6-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
WWICS are ignorant, incompetent, fraudsters out to swindle gullible people who stake out their hardearned money in a hope to improve their lives.

Once they have the money with them they refuse to acknowledge your very existence.

surinderjit

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Sept 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29 Sept
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Sept
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18 Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Hi All,

I also agree that WWICS are cheaters and now they are losing business too.

They have shut down the GK-1 New Delhi office.

Rgds
Inder

harpreet81

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
Nomination.....
15-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2010
IELTS Request
Scored 7.5
File Transfer...
14-10-2011 To Seattle
Dsyadav said:
Hi every 1 my name is dsyadav i applied through WWICS under skilled category as accountant in fast track and i got my visa jus in 10 months now i m an permnent residnt of canada and here in canada im living very happy life wid my family i m really thanful to wwics who changed my life jus in 10 mnths
If they helped you that much, what are you looking around on this site ? ::)
You paid them right ? :)

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
tonyscott said:
Dear All,

My experience with WWICS was very good. All the staff of this company is very helpful, very polite to the clients, giving knowledge of each and every document that how should we gather it. I was unable to go abroad without their help. Guidance of my counselor and the company staff was very helpful for me as they helped me to move at my dreamland. Now I am flying to New Zealand.

So, I am very thankful to my counselor and all the WWICS staff who helped me to go abroad.

:)

Thanking you
Gursimran Jit Singh
Another fake marketing testimony ....
WWICS needs more marketing to survive after 26 June :D
So guys, tolerate them :D

Sha_sha

Apr 11, 2010
tonyscott said:
Dear All,

My experience with WWICS was very good. All the staff of this company is very helpful, very polite to the clients, giving knowledge of each and every document that how should we gather it. I was unable to go abroad without their help. Guidance of my counselor and the company staff was very helpful for me as they helped me to move at my dreamland. Now I am flying to New Zealand.

So, I am very thankful to my counselor and all the WWICS staff who helped me to go abroad.

:)

Thanking you
Gursimran Jit Singh
You better promote them on their website for Newzeland... you are in wrong forum... Members of this forum, remember the thread on this vendor was deleted earlier by our administrator.. let us keep this topic alive and people get to see what is right and wrong... Keep this topic alive and it should be top among all.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have never dealt with WWICS

But a friend of mine today was asking me about WWICS and was almost ready to make the payment. Based on feedback from all forum members I recommended him not to. So I am glad atleast because of right feedback from you all I was able to save a friend from this consultant

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
Good thing you did Ankit.

I am also a victim of WWICS, just with the knowledge I get from here I am able to contiuously follow up and making them to work on my file....

harmanmeet

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
laxmikanthms said:
Good thing you did Ankit.

I am also a victim of WWICS, just with the knowledge I get from here I am able to contiuously follow up and making them to work on my file....
plz tell me friends
u r telling about which branch of wwics(world wide immigration consultancy services)?
in which state and in which city?

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
my dear friends its an appeal to all members that dont even reply to these CRAP WWICS. our replies are keeping them on the first page of the forum and this is all they want. PUBLICITY. and this we r giving to them by replying to them and as a result the forum continues on the first page. so stop even replying on this forum, even to me now and let them trail them behind. If we stop replying them immidiately then i think within an hour the forum will reach many pages behind. i think that will be an answer to WWICS and not just cursing them. EVEN CURSING THEM IS kEEPING THE FORUM ON PAGE ONE. so i strongly request u to dont reply to any one, even me here. they will get kick on their ass if we dont reply this thread. so stop stop stop replying now plse. hope this works :p :p :p