Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
harmanmeet said:
plz tell me friends
u r telling about which branch of wwics(world wide immigration consultancy services)?
in which state and in which city?

I don't think any branch has human beings working....its all bulls and sheeps working in this company WWICS

Shreeram

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a very new member, just applying for Canada.. I appeal to all on this forum to keep alive such threads so newbie’s would come to know about this fraud company WWICS.. even I was going to apply through WWICS, but got grace.. I dint after my dad found discrepancies in their talking... we asked for their contact to study before signing and the said “read it on our computer” a 40 page contact, they said 90 % percent of people sign contracts without reading, why do you want to read it just sign and we will do the needful.. bull S****t.

gvasdev2004

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
23-feb-2011
LANDED..........
1-may-2011
WWICS (WORLD WIDE INTELLIGENT CROOKS (CORRUPT, CHOR, CHALAAK, CHALU ) SERVICE) NEWBIES BEWARE OF WWICS THEY R THEIVES

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
Dear
R u Victom of this organisation. If yes please come out with your case or else stop humors.

I am not against or favour of any consultant.

Those who have suffered with any of consultant please give there case metter and consultant name to avoid such crooks consultant.

gvasdev2004 said:
WWICS (WORLD WIDE INTELLIGENT CROOKS (CORRUPT, CHOR, CHALAAK, CHALU ) SERVICE) NEWBIES BEWARE OF WWICS THEY R THEIVES

sanveersingh

Aug 17, 2010
Hi Myself Sanveer Singh.

I retained the services of WWICS for immigration to Canada under self employed program in October, 2009. I appeared for interview in Canadian embassy for the interview. The team of Mr. Gupta prepared me for training. And the staff prepared all my forms and folders. They regularly informed me about each and every paper till the interview.

On the other hand Mr. Gupta prepared me for the interview just in a week. I am surprised that embassy people asked me the same things about which Mr. Gupta guided me. With the experienced, guidance and motivation from Mr. Gupta I replied all the questions put by the Visa Officer and got through the interview. I am very much thankful to Mr. Gupta and the staff of WWICS who with their experience and hard work made me successful.

I pray the almighty that Mr. Gupta and his team may help the people of India in this way to make them successful. May God bless them.

Thanking You,
Sanveer Singh

THANK YOU WWICS

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanveersingh said:
Hi Myself Sanveer Singh.

I retained the services of WWICS for immigration to Canada under self employed program in October, 2009. I appeared for interview in Canadian embassy for the interview. The team of Mr. Gupta prepared me for training. And the staff prepared all my forms and folders. They regularly informed me about each and every paper till the interview.

On the other hand Mr. Gupta prepared me for the interview just in a week. I am surprised that embassy people asked me the same things about which Mr. Gupta guided me. With the experienced, guidance and motivation from Mr. Gupta I replied all the questions put by the Visa Officer and got through the interview. I am very much thankful to Mr. Gupta and the staff of WWICS who with their experience and hard work made me successful.

I pray the almighty that Mr. Gupta and his team may help the people of India in this way to make them successful. May God bless them.

Thanking You,
Sanveer Singh

THANK YOU WWICS
Gupta knows nothing, he is not having any knowledge of immigration rules and precedure. He was working in some tea company 2 year back. Did he prepared you to make tea leaves or Chai. I wonder why WWICS people come here to post this sort of crap, dont they have enough money to post advertisement in local news papers from where they can get people who dont know immigration process. Members here are smart enough to handle their own immigration application.

I tell you the room rates in Toronto is about $500 and WWICS charge $1500 from their clients as gold package.

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
One thing WWICS has done is making a 12th boy to write here instead of a 5th grade studend. This english is better than previous messages.

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
WOW!! ha ha!!

SanveerSingh must be gupta himself.
(He prepared me for interview & I was surprised that I was asked the same questions :eek: :eek:)

WOW, so gupta also knows woooodooo,!!!!!

What bag-ful of crap this so called sanveersingh is? (comes here for 1 post and gone!)

gsidhu

Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
hi all
one of my frnd requested for CAIPS to his respective WWICS cnsltnt and he replied that what is CAIPS, i think u r asking for study visa
Ha ha ha ha ha
what a big name with big brand
chor

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi gsidhu,
Where r u?

Send me a PM.

jacob333

Aug 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th november 2009
Doc's Request.
new delhi 6/05 2010
AOR Received.
16/05 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 submitted
File Transfer...
20/01 2010
Med's Request
1st october 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st october
VISA ISSUED...
29th november
jacob333 said:
my dear friends its an appeal to all members that dont even reply to these CRAP WWICS. our replies are keeping them on the first page of the forum and this is all they want. PUBLICITY. and this we r giving to them by replying to them and as a result the forum continues on the first page. so stop even replying on this forum, even to me now and let them trail them behind. If we stop replying them immidiately then i think within an hour the forum will reach many pages behind. i think that will be an answer to WWICS and not just cursing them. EVEN CURSING THEM IS kEEPING THE FORUM ON PAGE ONE. so i strongly request u to dont reply to any one, even me here. they will get kick on their ass if we dont reply this thread. so stop stop stop replying now plse. hope this works :p :p :p
i repeat this

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
No Jacob333,

They need regular thrashing,,and they need to be reminded that they dont belong here

Also that it is an 'alive' forum full of selfless-super-senior consultants.

They need to be cut to size, and since they are so shameless (coz they keep popping up), it needs to be done regularly

At least thats what I feel,,
(I am sorry if I offended you, though I understand y u say that))

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 & 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
I am another victim of WWICS, the Pain in the A***, thay cheated me of RS 30000/- and spoiled my one year. Now the list has changed and if i do not happen to go that would be because of them.

surinderjit

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Sept 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29 Sept
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
14 Sept
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18 Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
18 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
Awaiting
WWICS toll free and other contact numbers are unanswered from last few days........

New Delhi (GK-) office has been shut down.

Rgds