Aug 19, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
under process
Interview........
Rabb Rabb karo
beware one of the emplyees of wwics staff has opened his own office where wwics used to work(defence colony)

sanveersingh

Aug 17, 2010
Author:
Hi,

This is Sanveer Singh, An existing client of WWICS. My friend had applied for post graduate in Health Informatics to George Brown College, Canada with the help of WWICS and he is very much happy that he got admission in George Brown college and got the student visa too. Thank you very very much for helping my friend in getting admission in George Brown College, Canada. Your organization is very good for seeking students to go to abroad and complete their education in esteemed Universities abroad. My wishes are always with you to make all students happy like me and my many friends and get them into their goal.

:)

Thanks

Sanveer Singh

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand about some one saying good or bad about WWICS.

But one thing I am not sure of why a newbie all of sudden turns up with saying WWICS is really good???

Is he creating a new ID just to advertise/appreciate WWICS??

Don't know

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
WWICS charges 40 thousand to 1.1 lakh for the same job after evaluation of the persons ignorance or capacity to pay or
ability to negotiate.

I am considering at least to branches in Delhi where I visited before deciding on a consultant.

This is the level of professionalism they have.

So Guys If you want to use them sharpen your above skills

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
sanveersingh said:
Author:
Hi,

This is Sanveer Singh, An existing client of WWICS. My friend had applied for post graduate in Health Informatics to George Brown College, Canada with the help of WWICS and he is very much happy that he got admission in George Brown college and got the student visa too. Thank you very very much for helping my friend in getting admission in George Brown College, Canada. Your organization is very good for seeking students to go to abroad and complete their education in esteemed Universities abroad. My wishes are always with you to make all students happy like me and my many friends and get them into their goal.

Thanks

Sanveer Singh

Why this sheep want to thank WWI on this forum ? :D
Two posts by this sheep - first one says he got PR, this one - his friend got visa

WWI thinks by making this posting on top in this forum gives them free marketing; but actually they are being exposed to new comers here ;)

Shaligram

Jun 19, 2010
WWICS IS SUFFERING FROM DOCUMENT LOSS SYNDROME ....

THEIR STAFFS ARE GOD AND NOT REACHABLE AS U PAY YOUR FIRST INSTALLMENT

THEIR STAFFS ARE REAL A.................H.........ES

avtarsingh

Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I, Avtar Singh and all my family members would like to take this opportunity to thank you and the entire staff of WWICS for their kind support and guidance provided during my immigration process to Canada. The help and assistance provided by your institution proved to be invaluable.

I would also like to thank Mrs. Debasree Bhattacharya (Kolkata office) and Ms. Nidhi (Chandigarh office) for their extended help during the entire process.

Thanks n Regards :)

Avtar Singh

laxmikanthms

Dec 31, 2009
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-07-2009
Doc's Request.
Feb-02-2010
AOR Received.
June-14-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
Feb-10-2010
Med's Request
Nov-01-2010
Med's Done....
Dec-02-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-13-2011
LANDED..........
May-07-2010 (Before PR Approval on Workpermit)
I beieve all people working in WWICS are born illegal....they don't even understand the basic ethics....why they are trying to advertise in rival website...are you guys not ashamed of what u r doing.Avtar Ji please pass on this message to Senior Directors in ur org. I am a victim of WWICS and trying to succeed with my capabilities.....

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avtarsingh said:
I, Avtar Singh and all my family members would like to take this opportunity to thank you and the entire staff of WWICS for their kind support and guidance provided during my immigration process to Canada. The help and assistance provided by your institution proved to be invaluable.

I would also like to thank Mrs. Debasree Bhattacharya (Kolkata office) and Ms. Nidhi (Chandigarh office) for their extended help during the entire process.
Thanks n Regards :)
Avtar Singh
Write a letter to WWICS thanking them, no need to thank them here.
From your post I thought you are writing a resume. Look at what style of expression you have got. It look like someone 9th grade fail is writing. Dont those WWICS people taught you how to write. If they can tell you to write and make WWICS to wash all the sins then they should give lession on letter writing also. You people from WWICS are so pathetic. Shame on you.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanveersingh said:
Author:
Hi,

Thanks
Sanveer Singh
All crap. Shame

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
Dear Shaligram
Can you please elobrate the what kind of victim you are. I don't have personal issue with any one consultant, but don't write half. Lets give all others to know the right things.
Shaligram said:
Avtar ji,

I am real victim of wwics... May be you are working in this company ...

munna22

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2010
Doc's Request.
ALL DOCS SENDED
Nomination.....
W
AOR Received.
W
IELTS Request
ORRIGINALS SENDED
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
IHOPE VERY SOON
if u have idea about pr they will charge u less just to fill applications other than that they charge you more .

the best f....................