Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Mate , good to know that you are only concern about NDVO , the data I have given is for FSW1 as well and it's for the all visa offices. It clearly shows that unders the FSW1 category they had 168k application pending which means alot of applications will not be able to processed in even 2012.

Thx

(INDIAN) said:
SandySurrey veeri ji
we are only concern with fws1 works and DELHI chc
indian

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
(INDIAN) said:
Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have heard from some of my friends that they receiveD e-mails from WWIC-s in which WWIC-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so there are only 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S or other agency . so do not pay any thing TO WWIC s OR ANY agencies IN panic mood .
see the link where kenny promise to clear backlog

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp
regards
indian
Consultants & companies are no doubt money makers. Its their business & people like us are their sources of Income. We all know this & we should use our own wits where to spend & where to pull back.

At times these consultants who are in business from numerous years help us mould our documents in a way to suffice the requirements, suggest us ways how to get success in getting our applications through. I have seen people applying directly, making errors & their applications getting rejected.

NO, I am not blindly advocating Consultants & Companies but urging people to understand their respective requirements & act accordingly.

I was being chased by my consultant company to apply for Education qualifications assessment according Canadian standards @ 200 $ but I declined it since i know its not worth & that too when my application is still not processed & not sure if i will get Visa.

Its not only a particular company but also a corner shop consultant who wants to fetch money out of us so open the third eye of your brain, keep gathering information from all the available sources, analyse, discuss & then act after profound thinking. Above all believe in yourself.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SandySurrey said:
Mate , good to know that you are only concern about NDVO , the data I have given is for FSW1 as well and it's for the all visa offices. It clearly shows that unders the FSW1 category they had 168k application pending which means alot of applications will not be able to processed in even 2012.

Thx
brother
can we talk on mobile i clear you evry thing.
(indian)

%%%%%

Apr 28, 2011
SandySurrey said:

Thx
u r wrong

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
%%%%% said:
u r wrong
The best changes often start as single, simple thoughts. Think big, and discover how to make your dreams real.

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SandySurrey said:
What's that " u r wrong"
SandySurrey and %%%%%
yarr chado fight chill yaar
appa fight to ki lana
hope new year is comin with hope and happiness
indian

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Hello Indian,

I appreciate ur possitive approach and expect u to continue working with the same zest and zeal.self imposed restrain shall work for u in ur efforts for doing good things.
thanx and god bles u,
parhar51

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parhar51 said:
Hello Indian,

I appreciate ur possitive approach and expect u to continue working with the same zest and zeal.self imposed restrain shall work for u in ur efforts for doing good things.
thanx and god bles u,
parhar51
thx 4 support yaar can we talk on mobile dost
indian

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all friends in canada visa
Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.
Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year.
indian

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
(INDIAN) said:
Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have heard from some of my friends that they receiveD e-mails from WWIC-s in which WWIC-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so there are only 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S or other agency . so do not pay any thing TO WWIC s OR ANY agencies IN panic mood .
see the link where kenny promise to clear backlog

link......
regards
indian
Dear Indian can you please quote the relevent text or statement where the minister has promised to clear backlog in the link in this post of yours.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SP88 said:
Dear Indian can you please quote the relevent text or statement where the minister has promised to clear backlog in the link in this post of yours.
@ SP88
I AM NOT BOUND TO ANSWER UR QUESTIONS . I NOW WHAT U DID WITH ME LAST IN POSTS.SO IGNORED
INDIAN

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohann said:
The latest email communication says that the "court was of the opinion that the matter can be best resolved through mediation. In case a settlement is not arrived at through the process of mediation, case will proceed as per normal procedure and CIC may still be asked for damages.

Please be advised that our lawyer intends to raise his fee and accordingly the clients interested in filing a law suit to be part of the proceedings going on in the Federal court of Canada would have to pay a fee of CAD $ 2500.".

Don't know who is playing the dirty game.... :-\

Whoaaaaa CAD 2500 ???
WWIC.S the payment details:

1. Receipt for Rs.25, 000/-
2. Receipt for Rs.20, 000/-
3. Copy of draft for Usd 400/-: paid to WWIC.S Subsidiary.
4. Copy of draft for Usd 350/-: paid to WWIC.S Subsidiary.
Other pmt aprox-Rs.10, 000/-
( Total aprox. Rs. 75, 000 have been paid)
One Chq. for Referal Rs.4400/- is expected seperately.

Total amount + 2years Interest on it shall be claimed.

Out of this the 4th one USd 350/- we may leave as its other AGENCY fee for assesment