Passport Req..
17/11/2011 sent with complete docs on 5 / 12 /2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 / Dec / 2011 god is great,Thank god every credit goes for him
LANDED..........
PERMANENT RESIDENT - 01 - Mar - 2012
SP88 said:
Dear Indian et al

Please get your facts straight before you advise.

I wonder how you can vouch for the minister to be serious in clearing the backlog. The fact is Delhi says it will not process pre-feb 2008 applications in 2011 and 2012 (ofcourse with no gaurantee to process them in 2013 either). As for those stuck in post feb2008 and pre-june26 the waiting time is two years and more(i.e. 3, 4 years....) when they were promised visas in 12months. Litigation is the only way to get the files processed.

And for your information the court case has already been filed with more than 500 litigants with numbers still growing. Infact the agency that is now asking for $700 is doing a good job to bring CIC to account. The litigation has been so popular that the lawyers are expected to increase the fee four times as per this agent. CIC has untill 20 december to respond whether it wants to mediate or go in for litigation.

And as for your conclusion that the agency needs to pay it's employees...... well no one is doing charity here. The fee is for litigation which is peanuts considering that going to the court on an individual basis will cost an applicant CAD$5,000 upwards.
we know very well that u r an employer for that WWICheating services dont try to lift the company by being like a ladder its waste of time & energy

Dr.sadhish

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS- 11 / DEC / 2011
Med's Request
17/ NOV /2011
Med's Done....
30 / NOV /2011
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 15 / dec / 2011
Passport Req..
17/11/2011 sent with complete docs on 5 / 12 /2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 / Dec / 2011 god is great,Thank god every credit goes for him
LANDED..........
PERMANENT RESIDENT - 01 - Mar - 2012
(INDIAN) said:
Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have heard from some of my friends that they receiveD e-mails from WWIC-s in which WWIC-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so there are only 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S. so do not pay any thing TO WWIC s IN panic mood .
see the link where kenny promise to clear backlog

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp
regards
indian
hi! friend u r assumption is really correct these bhakaras wil do whatever upto the limit for mending money
better create an awareness for the people my honourable support will be there for u always

i beleive that hereonwards people processing with this scam company will be isolated by the cic.This must happen
then this company will automatically close
thank u! have a great day now i am going for a peacefull sleep

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.sadhish said:
we know very well that u r an employer for that WWICheating services dont try to lift the company by being like a ladder its waste of time & energy
THX Dr.sadhish.
SP88 ALWAYS bann by admin. this guy is shamless .he is comin with new ids do not waste time on him.I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
again admin bann him
regards
indian

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
(INDIAN) said:
THX Dr.sadhish.
SP88 ALWAYS admin bann this guy but he is shamless .he is comin with new ids do not waste time on him.I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
again admin bann him
regards
indian
I am one of the victims to whom CIC promised processing in 12 months but did not honour it's promise.

No, I am not in anyway associated with the w***** agent. Just as you speak on behalf of CIC and the minister does not make you his employee, using the same logic I do not become an employee of this agent if I support his stand against injustice. I applied on my own but actively considering to hire the services of a reputed lawyer (nothing to do with the above agent) who has taken a stand up against injustice by CIC. There is not one but several lawyers who are litigating besides the one hired by the agent in question.

By the way Dear Indian, I have never been banned by admin. I do not usually post but your post made me feel so repulsed that I decided to reply. Learn to accomodate people with a different opinion rather than asking for a ban (and it is not spelt as bann). And unlike you I am not in race to get +1 for my post.

Good Luck.

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Hi Indian,

Good analysis my friend.
+1 for you to informing possible fraud.

mycan

(INDIAN) said:
Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have heard from some of my friends that they receiveD e-mails from WWIC-s in which WWIC-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so there are only 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S or other agency . so do not pay any thing TO WWIC s OR ANY agencies IN panic mood .

regards
indian

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.sadhish said:
hi! friend u r assumption is really correct these bhakaras wil do whatever upto the limit for mending money
better create an awareness for the people my honourable support will be there for u always

i beleive that hereonwards people processing with this scam company will be isolated by the cic.This must happen
then this company will automatically close
thank u! have a great day now i am going for a peacefull sleep
Dear Sadhish,Visaworld,Gill6,fromdubai,Rohann,grewal and all other my friends,

Thx for supporting.Mostly people here belonging to middle class family.Their saving are very hardcore and apply for canada is their investment.
we better Know in indian .It is very difficult to save money.Why we LOSE that money by making fool by these agencies. It is better to be wait .We have seen that from Nov CHC London,ankara,manila etc start working on prejunes .Work load is more on delhi CHC .We have seen that address are appeared and disappeared . which show CHC DELHI work on our files so keeps patiance .we all are professionals we use our brain and calculations.Take right decisions.We do not Force CIC for visa.what ever CIC plan they can do.As per my calculations.

Skilled Worker Inventory as of July 01, 2011 (Cases)

New Delhi CHC Selection Decision Final Decision Total
Assessment for Eligibility
1789 501 7421

I have july1 , 2011 Data

oThis year Skilled Worker qouta increased from 45000 to 57000-60000.Last year when qouta is 47000 that time aloted qouta tp DELHI CHC was of 6500 application. .This year it increased to 8000 applications .MI-2 applications are almost finisted because i already talk to 2-3 applicants of MI-2 who received medicals and theY are 31 may 2011 applicants.so there not more than 200 applications left in MI-2 catgories.If we are talk about MI-3 applicants .Total applicants received are 5300 Till date and for delhi chc it has not more than 500s applications.If we add MI-2 and MI-3 then total is 700.so we minus 700 applications from 8000.It is become 7300 application.

Out 7300 applications delhi ChC working 60% on prejunes(feb26 ,2008 to 25june2010)which 4000 applications.rest of 3300 they work for before prejune(2004 to 25 feb 2008).If i am wrong kindly point out me

REGARDS
INDIAN

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
Thanx Indian
This is really a very good post with a relevent information.Arguably,the so called Immigrtaion consultants are merely courrier Service provider.They collect documents submitted by the applicants and dispatch them to CIC/VO.At times,their presentation is so poor that the applications of the gullible people are rejected.They charge hefty amounts and the service they provide,in turn,is far less than the desired one.

So please beware of the noose of temptation hurld around their clients' neck.

Good work.God bless all.Hope for the best.
parhar51

srmo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
march 2010 2nd AOR dated 27-05-2010 received june 17 2010
IELTS Request
already done april 2009 have 6.5 overall bands
File Transfer...
18-03-2010
Med's Request
may-11, 2012
Med's Done....
June-30, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July-27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2012, received on 25-08-2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
(INDIAN) said:
Dear Sadhish,Visaworld,Gill6,fromdubai,Rohann,grewal and all other my friends,

Thx for supporting.Mostly people here belonging to middle class family.Their saving are very hardcore and apply for canada is their investment.
we better Know in indian .It is very difficult to save money.Why we LOSE that money by making fool by these agencies. It is better to be wait .We have seen that from Nov CHC London,ankara,manila etc start working on prejunes .Work load is more on delhi CHC .We have seen that address are appeared and disappeared . which show CHC DELHI work on our files so keeps patiance .we all are professionals we use our brain and calculations.Take right decisions.We do not Force CIC for visa.what ever CIC plan they can do.As per my calculations.

Skilled Worker Inventory as of July 01, 2011 (Cases)

New Delhi CHC Selection Decision Final Decision Total
Assessment for Eligibility
1789 501 7421

I have july1 , 2011 Data

oThis year Skilled Worker qouta increased from 45000 to 57000-60000.Last year when qouta is 47000 that time aloted qouta tp DELHI CHC was of 6500 application. .This year it increased to 8000 applications .MI-2 applications are almost finisted because i already talk to 2-3 applicants of MI-2 who received medicals and theY are 31 may 2011 applicants.so there not more than 200 applications left in MI-2 catgories.If we are talk about MI-3 applicants .Total applicants received are 5300 Till date and for delhi chc it has not more than 500s applications.If we add MI-2 and MI-3 then total is 700.so we minus 700 applications from 8000.It is become 7300 application.

Out 7300 applications delhi ChC working 60% on prejunes(feb26 ,2008 to 25june2010)which 4000 applications.rest of 3300 they work for before prejune(2004 to 25 feb 2008).If i am wrong kindly point out me

REGARDS
INDIAN
dear indian can post the link of this information?

srmo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
march 2010 2nd AOR dated 27-05-2010 received june 17 2010
IELTS Request
already done april 2009 have 6.5 overall bands
File Transfer...
18-03-2010
Med's Request
may-11, 2012
Med's Done....
June-30, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July-27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 August 2012, received on 25-08-2012
LANDED..........
March 2013
now is confirmed that the link is ur mind. you fake person stop these stupid things. be a good human being don't post such type of misleading information.

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
(INDIAN) said:
Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have heard from some of my friends that they receiveD e-mails from WWIC-s in which WWIC-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so there are only 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S or other agency . so do not pay any thing TO WWIC s OR ANY agencies IN panic mood .

good job brother +1 from me to u.

Long time ago i was cheated in a same manner and end of the day nothing happened in our favour and we lost our money to file case against CIC. so guys think first then go for case and try to choose another option instead of filling case.

ambi

regards
indian

munir.ladha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Doc's Request.
14-06-2011
AOR Received.
30-06-2011
IELTS Request
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
27-04-2010
Med's Request
09-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
suppose waived
Passport Req..
Passport, PCC, RPRF DD sent on 13-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
With God's grace visa and landing papers received on 5th Feb 2013.
LANDED..........
with Gods' s grace landed on May 7 2013.
srmo said:
now is confirmed that the link is ur mind. you fake person stop these stupid things. be a good human being don't post such type of misleading information.
No SRMO, Indian has shared authentic info, in fact I was surprised to see this info he posted as I was going to post the same last week. It goes this way-

I sent a stern email to CHC NDVO for delays and for not adhering to the time lines, now since I have applied thru WWICS I asked them to forward the same as well. I also asked them for available legal options for sending notice to CHC NDVO, they replied me as below, which is the same quoted by Indian.
email from WWICS - Dear Esteemed Client,

It has been noticed with great concern that the processing of the cases filed prior to 26 June, 2010 has increased beyond reasonable limits. The reason for the same is that Canadian High Commission is at the moment concentrating on new cases which are in process post the Ministerial Instructions dated 26 Jun, 2010 and there is hardly any movement in the older cases filed before 26 June, 2010.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has abandoned its long-applied 'first in, first out' policy and therefore the processing of cases which were filed earlier are been dealt at very slow pace by CIC. Immigration Authorities are currently processing cases filed under the current occupation list filed since 1 July 2011 on top priority.

The process that CIC is following at the moment is that once the applications filed after 1 July 2011 are assessed, thereafter those who applied between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2011 will be reviewed. Moreover those who applied as Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) in between 27 Feb 2008 to 25 June 2010 are at the moment third priority cases and will be taken up once the applications filed after 1 July 2011 (Top priority cases) and then filed between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2011(second priority cases) are processed.

There is another set of applications pending before CIC, which were filed before 26 Feb, 2008 and as per current scenario they are at last in the priority list of CIC.

Facing this sudden uncalled for situation, we (WWICS) after consulting a lawyers in Canada decided to take a special initiative of taking Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to Court in Canada, whereby our lawyer commenced a law suit on behalf of each of our clients individually who were interested in getting their cases processed in timely fashion. The Canadian lawyer that we had identified for this job has extensive experience in representing such cases.

A lot of our esteemed clients, whose applications were filed prior to 26 Feb, 2008 have joined the law suit project and the suit is already in progress in the Federal court of Canada. Recently on 07thDec, 2011, our lawyer had a meeting with a Judge of Federal court of Canada regarding the law suit and in turn the Judge suggested the option of mediation and fixed the next date for 20th Dec, 2011.

This litigation is not a class-action but, rather, consists of individual litigants with their own case. In all likelihood, the individual cases will be consolidated and heard together. If so, there would be two classes of litigants; viz. those who applied before 27 February 2008 and those who applied between 27 February 2008 and 26 June 2010.

Procedure - Within thirty days of the filing of the case, CIC may be expected to ask the Court to dismiss the action. If the Court refuses to do so - and if enough applicants participate - it is expected CIC will offer to settle. In case of no settlement, it would take 12 to 16 months to obtain a decision from the Court. However, if CIC offers to settle, we would be in settlement negotiations. Generally, settlement means withdrawal of the litigation without costs in exchange for processing of the file. It would mean that files would be assigned to an officer, reviewed and finalized within a reasonable time-frame. Action would be initiated in case we have sufficient number of litigants

Please Note that we have already forwarded three rounds of cases of the applicants for filing of Law Suit through the Canadian Lawyer, who have paid the required fee to join the Law-Suit. Also, the Lawyer has already filed a number of cases in Federal Court of Canada.

If you are interested for Law Suit please submit the Demand Draft at Head Office or at your dealing branch before20th Dec, 2011

Details to Make DD-
In favor of: Global Strategic Business Consultancy

Amount: CAD$ 700 Payable at: Canada
OR
Amount: USD 750 Payable at: New York

Please be advised that our lawyer intends to raise his fee after December 20th, 2011 and accordingly the clients interested in filing a law suit to be part of the proceedings going on in the Federal court of Canada would have to pay a fee of CAD $ 2500.
************** END*********

I have also inquired with an immigration lawyer in Canada who is asking for CAD 400 only for an appointment! :(

Munir

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munir.ladha said:
No SRMO, Indian has shared authentic info, in fact I was surprised to see this info he posted as I was going to post the same last week. It goes this way-

I sent a stern email to CHC NDVO for delays and for not adhering to the time lines, now since I have applied thru ***** I asked them to forward the same as well. I also asked them for available legal options for sending notice to CHC NDVO, they replied me as below, which is the same quoted by Indian.
email from ***** - Dear Esteemed Client,

It has been noticed with great concern that the processing of the cases filed prior to 26 June, 2010 has increased beyond reasonable limits. The reason for the same is that Canadian High Commission is at the moment concentrating on new cases which are in process post the Ministerial Instructions dated 26 Jun, 2010 and there is hardly any movement in the older cases filed before 26 June, 2010.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has abandoned its long-applied 'first in, first out' policy and therefore the processing of cases which were filed earlier are been dealt at very slow pace by CIC. Immigration Authorities are currently processing cases filed under the current occupation list filed since 1 July 2011 on top priority.

The process that CIC is following at the moment is that once the applications filed after 1 July 2011 are assessed, thereafter those who applied between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2011 will be reviewed. Moreover those who applied as Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) in between 27 Feb 2008 to 25 June 2010 are at the moment third priority cases and will be taken up once the applications filed after 1 July 2011 (Top priority cases) and then filed between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2011(second priority cases) are processed.

There is another set of applications pending before CIC, which were filed before 26 Feb, 2008 and as per current scenario they are at last in the priority list of CIC.

Facing this sudden uncalled for situation, we (*****) after consulting a lawyers in Canada decided to take a special initiative of taking Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to Court in Canada, whereby our lawyer commenced a law suit on behalf of each of our clients individually who were interested in getting their cases processed in timely fashion. The Canadian lawyer that we had identified for this job has extensive experience in representing such cases.

A lot of our esteemed clients, whose applications were filed prior to 26 Feb, 2008 have joined the law suit project and the suit is already in progress in the Federal court of Canada. Recently on 07thDec, 2011, our lawyer had a meeting with a Judge of Federal court of Canada regarding the law suit and in turn the Judge suggested the option of mediation and fixed the next date for 20th Dec, 2011.

This litigation is not a class-action but, rather, consists of individual litigants with their own case. In all likelihood, the individual cases will be consolidated and heard together. If so, there would be two classes of litigants; viz. those who applied before 27 February 2008 and those who applied between 27 February 2008 and 26 June 2010.

Procedure - Within thirty days of the filing of the case, CIC may be expected to ask the Court to dismiss the action. If the Court refuses to do so - and if enough applicants participate - it is expected CIC will offer to settle. In case of no settlement, it would take 12 to 16 months to obtain a decision from the Court. However, if CIC offers to settle, we would be in settlement negotiations. Generally, settlement means withdrawal of the litigation without costs in exchange for processing of the file. It would mean that files would be assigned to an officer, reviewed and finalized within a reasonable time-frame. Action would be initiated in case we have sufficient number of litigants

Please Note that we have already forwarded three rounds of cases of the applicants for filing of Law Suit through the Canadian Lawyer, who have paid the required fee to join the Law-Suit. Also, the Lawyer has already filed a number of cases in Federal Court of Canada.

If you are interested for Law Suit please submit the Demand Draft at Head Office or at your dealing branch before20th Dec, 2011

Details to Make DD-
In favor of: Global Strategic Business Consultancy

Amount: CAD$ 700 Payable at: Canada
OR
Amount: USD 750 Payable at: New York

Please be advised that our lawyer intends to raise his fee after December 20th, 2011 and accordingly the clients interested in filing a law suit to be part of the proceedings going on in the Federal court of Canada would have to pay a fee of CAD $ 2500.
************** END*********

I have also inquired with an immigration lawyer in Canada who is asking for CAD 400 only for an appointment! :(

Munir
@ munir.ladha THX FOR SUPPORT..
god bless u.you post before me.+1 for u.
I am not lying dear friends.It hurts me alot when someone saying that i am lying.
regards
indian

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
(INDIAN) said:
@ munir.ladha THX FOR SUPPORT..
god bless u.you post before me.+1 for u.
I am not lying dear friends.It hurts me alot when someone saying that i am lying.
regards Ki gaal 22 meri post te tuh dekhi hi nahi
koi gaal nahi, keep posting like this

good luck

indian