WWIC s Ask To Pay 700 $ TO PREJUNE APPLICANTS for FILING court case aganist CIC

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have heard from some of my friends that they receiveD e-mails from WWIC-s in which WWIC-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so there are only 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S or other agency . so do not pay any thing TO WWIC s OR ANY agencies IN panic mood .
see the link where kenny promise to clear backlog

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp
regards
indian

visaworld

Star Member
Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
Med's Request
8 nov2012
good job indian
+1 for u

Gill6

Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March,2010
Doc's Request.
01/06/2010
AOR Received.
01/06/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
08/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
15/11/2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
08/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting eagerly
LANDED..........
it depends
Thanks Indian good job.
Well done!!

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
(INDIAN) said:
Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have heard from some of my friends that they receive e-mails from wwic-s in which wwic-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so their 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S. so do not pay any thing in panic mood .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-11-03.asp
regards
indian

good job ;)

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fromdubai said:
+1 for YOU TOO brother
we HAVE seen that the applicants apply in may2010 and june2010 receive 1st AOR in dec2010 and jan2011 in bulk.but before that we think and depressed that CIC accept our files or not but in end result we have seen .all files had received 1st AOR IN BULK.I HOPE IN JAN we all receive good news in bulk
regards
indian

Rohann

Jul 28, 2010
The latest email communication says that the "court was of the opinion that the matter can be best resolved through mediation. In case a settlement is not arrived at through the process of mediation, case will proceed as per normal procedure and CIC may still be asked for damages.

Please be advised that our lawyer intends to raise his fee and accordingly the clients interested in filing a law suit to be part of the proceedings going on in the Federal court of Canada would have to pay a fee of CAD $ 2500.".

Don't know who is playing the dirty game.... :-\

Whoaaaaa CAD 2500 ???

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohann said:
The latest email communication says that the "court was of the opinion that the matter can be best resolved through mediation. In case a settlement is not arrived at through the process of mediation, case will proceed as per normal procedure and CIC may still be asked for damages.

Please be advised that our lawyer intends to raise his fee and accordingly the clients interested in filing a law suit to be part of the proceedings going on in the Federal court of Canada would have to pay a fee of CAD $ 2500.".

Don't know who is playing the dirty game.... :-\

Whoaaaaa CAD 2500 ???
Do not pay any thing to ANY AGENCIES trust me.
2012 COMIN WITH GOOD NEWS AND HAVE PATIANCE.
"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions.'
INDIAN

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
(INDIAN) said:
Dear Friends,
Hi all Friends i have heard from some of my friends that they receive e-mails from wwic-s in which wwic-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so their 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S. so do not pay any thing in panic mood .

regards
indian
Dear Indian et al

Please get your facts straight before you advise.

I wonder how you can vouch for the minister to be serious in clearing the backlog. The fact is Delhi says it will not process pre-feb 2008 applications in 2011 and 2012 (ofcourse with no gaurantee to process them in 2013 either). As for those stuck in post feb2008 and pre-june26 the waiting time is two years and more(i.e. 3, 4 years....) when they were promised visas in 12months. Litigation is the only way to get the files processed.

And for your information the court case has already been filed with more than 500 litigants with numbers still growing. Infact the agency that is now asking for $700 is doing a good job to bring CIC to account. The litigation has been so popular that the lawyers are expected to increase the fee four times as per this agent. CIC has untill 20 december to respond whether it wants to mediate or go in for litigation.

And as for your conclusion that the agency needs to pay it's employees...... well no one is doing charity here. The fee is for litigation which is peanuts considering that going to the court on an individual basis will cost an applicant CAD$5,000 upwards.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.sadhish said:
u r 100% correct

this nasty wwicheating service is getting closed from each place (state & district) it is well experienced for MONEY SCAM
keep it up INDIAN
i think we should bulid a movement against the malpractices of WWI** and other similar kind of fraudulent immigration companies. Sue them to shut their shops and put them behind the bars......enough is enough...it's time for payback..... :mad: :mad: :mad:
spread the awareness..

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
SP88 said:
Dear Indian et al

Please get your facts straight before you advise.

I wonder how you can vouch for the minister to be serious in clearing the backlog. The fact is Delhi says it will not process pre-feb 2008 applications in 2011 and 2012 (ofcourse with no gaurantee to process them in 2013 either). As for those stuck in post feb2008 and pre-june26 the waiting time is two years and more(i.e. 3, 4 years....) when they were promised visas in 12months. Litigation is the only way to get the files processed.

And for your information the court case has already been filed with more than 500 litigants with numbers still growing. Infact the agency that is now asking for $700 is doing a good job to bring CIC to account. The litigation has been so popular that the lawyers are expected to increase the fee four times as per this agent. CIC has untill 20 december to respond whether it wants to mediate or go in for litigation.

And as for your conclusion that the agency needs to pay it's employees...... well no one is doing charity here. The fee is for litigation which is peanuts considering that going to the court on an individual basis will cost an applicant CAD$5,000 upwards.
Hi, are you with the mentioned consultant/agency ?

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grewal said:
keep it up INDIAN
i think we should bulid a movement against the malpractices of WWI** and other similar kind of fraudulent immigration companies. Sue them to shut their shops and put them behind the bars......enough is enough...it's time for payback..... :mad: :mad: :mad:
spread the awareness..
thx brother

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015