Med's Request
MR, RPRF and PP request on 03-02-2012
Med's Done....
Med done on 10-02-2012; MR, RPRF and PP Reached at NDVO 20/02/2012
Passport Req..
PP required on03-02-2012; 23-03-2012 e-cas: DM
LANDED..........
Very Soon
most of agency are not working 100 % genuinely ....personal experience....

counselling members of this agency are not even knowing the basic rules......they just consider us as common graduate ppl whose does not knowing anything ....will start their calculation for point and if u qualified for 67 points they show the expression like that nxt day we will receive visa....if point are not enough than they will bring appoint letter from canada employer (cost 6-7 lacs)..whether this letter will be approved by cic or not its not a question for them .....and they promise that we will send money back if u will not receive visa but will cut processing fees (50,000 INR)...they are doing this business for 50,000 not for 7 lacs...

in short we should not trusty them blindly

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kinjal said:
most of agency are not working 100 % genuinely ....personal experience....

counselling members of this agency are not even knowing the basic rules......they just consider us as common graduate ppl whose does not knowing anything ....will start their calculation for point and if u qualified for 67 points they show the expression like that nxt day we will receive visa....if point are not enough than they will bring appoint letter from canada employer (cost 6-7 lacs)..whether this letter will be approved by cic or not its not a question for them .....and they promise that we will send money back if u will not receive visa but will cut processing fees (50,000 INR)...they are doing this business for 50,000 not for 7 lacs...

in short we should not trusty them blindly
RIGHT

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEAR FRIENDS,
I HAVE TALK TO MANY WWIC-S APPLICANT RECEIVED REJECTION IN LAST FEW DAYS.
REASONS AS FOLLOWS:-
1)EXPERIENCE IS NOT MATCH WITH QUALIFICATIONS.
2)FRADULANT DOCUMENTS.
3)FAKE AEO.

WWIC-S MAKE FOOLS INOCENT PEOPLE TO EARN MONEY. EVEN THEY NOW FEW MONTHS BEFORE THAT THEIR IS BULK REJECTIONS.
THEY MAKE FOOL PEOPLE AND ASK THEM FILE CASE AGANIST CIC AND CHARGE 700$ DOLLORS.I ALREADY PUBLISH THIS THING IN MY PERIVOUS POST
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wwic-s-ask-to-pay-700-to-prejune-applicants-for-filing-court-case-aganist-cic-t91117.0.html
REGARDS
INDIAN

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Here's a link of a hearing against Devinder Sandhu of the WwICs
https://www.csic-scci.ca/content/hearing_ssandhu_5

Please check this website for the "Legality" of your consultant before applying. Wish I could spfread this in Punjab where these crooks are rolling in it!

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
odin2404 said:
Here's a link of a hearing against Devinder Sandhu of the *****
https://www.csic-scci.ca/content/hearing_ssandhu_5

Please check this website for the "Legality" of your consultant before applying. Wish I could spfread this in Punjab where these crooks are rolling in it!
THX DEAR IN ALL AGENCIES THE REPUTATION WWIC-S IS WORSE.They ask their applicants that they do not share their rejection with other PEOPLES because they file appeal for them and ask them to pay more money.they are really inhuman .I have heard from some of my friends that they receiveD e-mails from WWIC-s in which WWIC-s ask them to pay 700$ from their pocket to file case aganist CIC for prejune .But dear friend kindly do not that .CIC already commit that they clear backlog in 2012 -2013.As per my calculation these Organisations like Wwic-s do not have money to pay salaries their employees.we seen that in 2011 only 5200 case file till date for MI3 catagories through out world and their more than 100000 immgration agencies(canam,wwic-s,eastweast etc).so there are only 1 case for 200 agencies.soo think how these agencies pay salaries to their employees.they are making fool peoples who apply from WWIC-S or other agency . so do not pay any thing TO WWIC s OR ANY agencies IN panic mood
Regards
Indian

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FOR ALL PREJUNE(DELHI CHC) APPLICANTS KINDLY CHECK THEIR E-STATUS CONTINOUSLY.YOU PEOPLE FIND E-CASE STATUS CHANGE IN NEXT FEW DAYS.KINDLY UPDATE HERE
REGARDS AND LOV
INDIAN

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today Amritsar wwic-s office received more than 50 rejections (prejunes)whoms second AOR IN JULY 2010.It is bad news who apply WWIC-S.
SEE SOME CASES:-
http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56058
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/wwics-punjab-c425889.html
http://www.clientcomplain.com/WWICS-Complains-8039-SC.html
http://www.reviewstalk.com/complaints-reviews/wwics-fraud-l634.html
http://www.merareview.com/54892/misguidance,fraud&refusal-to-refund-money.html
http://www.xcomplaints.com/complaint/complain-against-delhi-cp-wwics-gk-ii-sandhu-gurpreet-kaur-sharat-bhardwaj-c53.html
http://www.scamfound.org/f13/wwics-fraud-fraud-company-77603.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHMbX6_WUyg
REGARDS
INDIAN

TAPTATANU

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dlhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
04-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2012
Med's Request
24-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2012
Dear All,

WWICS is a bad agency.Last year I applied under NOC-1233 THRU wwics agency.They informed me that affidavit of job duties will meet up the purpose if u don"t have job duties with u cittently.They also informed me that u have to provide all original documents i.e appt letter,all company resignation letters, all original docs that company provide u from time to time.They didnot provide any set of duties that are mentioned under NOC 1233.They also didnot bother to tell me that under NOC-1233 some set of duties are mentioned which should be mentioned in affidavit copies or original job reference letter.They intentionally delayed my case and alsways inforrmed me that ur case is with senior management and they are going thru ur case that"s why it takes time.After that they send the docs to CIC where rejection comes from CIC due to job duties not provided.As per me please donot take any help from WWICS as this agency is a fraud agency.Here bunch of illiterates work.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TAPTATANU said:
Dear All,

***** is a bad agency.Last year I applied under NOC-1233 THRU ***** agency.They informed me that affidavit of job duties will meet up the purpose if u don"t have job duties with u cittently.They also informed me that u have to provide all original documents i.e appt letter,all company resignation letters, all original docs that company provide u from time to time.They didnot provide any set of duties that are mentioned under NOC 1233.They also didnot bother to tell me that under NOC-1233 some set of duties are mentioned which should be mentioned in affidavit copies or original job reference letter.They intentionally delayed my case and alsways inforrmed me that ur case is with senior management and they are going thru ur case that"s why it takes time.After that they send the docs to CIC where rejection comes from CIC due to job duties not provided.As per me please donot take any help from ***** as this agency is a fraud agency.Here bunch of illiterates work.
Today amritsar WWIC-S RECEIVED 50 PREJUNE REJECTION.nobody belive.they suffer because there bad reputation.even they people now this two months before.thats why they want some more money from prejune which is 700$.
Indian

pranto

Nov 23, 2011
Today amritsar WWIC-S RECEIVED 50 PREJUNE REJECTION.nobody belive.they suffer because there bad reputation.even they people now this two months before.thats why they want some more money from prejune which is 700$.

May i know about there NOC? and in this time Ecase statous show?

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pranto said:

May i know about there NOC? and in this time Ecase statous show?
kindly seeee two MONTH back e-mail from WWIC-S to pre june applicant

I sent a stern email to CHC NDVO for delays and for not adhering to the time lines, now since I have applied thru ***** I asked them to forward the same as well. I also asked them for available legal options for sending notice to CHC NDVO, they replied me as below, which is the same quoted by Indian.
email from ***** - Dear Esteemed Client,

It has been noticed with great concern that the processing of the cases filed prior to 26 June, 2010 has increased beyond reasonable limits. The reason for the same is that Canadian High Commission is at the moment concentrating on new cases which are in process post the Ministerial Instructions dated 26 Jun, 2010 and there is hardly any movement in the older cases filed before 26 June, 2010.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has abandoned its long-applied 'first in, first out' policy and therefore the processing of cases which were filed earlier are been dealt at very slow pace by CIC. Immigration Authorities are currently processing cases filed under the current occupation list filed since 1 July 2011 on top priority.

The process that CIC is following at the moment is that once the applications filed after 1 July 2011 are assessed, thereafter those who applied between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2011 will be reviewed. Moreover those who applied as Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) in between 27 Feb 2008 to 25 June 2010 are at the moment third priority cases and will be taken up once the applications filed after 1 July 2011 (Top priority cases) and then filed between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2011(second priority cases) are processed.

There is another set of applications pending before CIC, which were filed before 26 Feb, 2008 and as per current scenario they are at last in the priority list of CIC.

Facing this sudden uncalled for situation, we (*****) after consulting a lawyers in Canada decided to take a special initiative of taking Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to Court in Canada, whereby our lawyer commenced a law suit on behalf of each of our clients individually who were interested in getting their cases processed in timely fashion. The Canadian lawyer that we had identified for this job has extensive experience in representing such cases.

A lot of our esteemed clients, whose applications were filed prior to 26 Feb, 2008 have joined the law suit project and the suit is already in progress in the Federal court of Canada. Recently on 07thDec, 2011, our lawyer had a meeting with a Judge of Federal court of Canada regarding the law suit and in turn the Judge suggested the option of mediation and fixed the next date for 20th Dec, 2011.

This litigation is not a class-action but, rather, consists of individual litigants with their own case. In all likelihood, the individual cases will be consolidated and heard together. If so, there would be two classes of litigants; viz. those who applied before 27 February 2008 and those who applied between 27 February 2008 and 26 June 2010.

Procedure - Within thirty days of the filing of the case, CIC may be expected to ask the Court to dismiss the action. If the Court refuses to do so - and if enough applicants participate - it is expected CIC will offer to settle. In case of no settlement, it would take 12 to 16 months to obtain a decision from the Court. However, if CIC offers to settle, we would be in settlement negotiations. Generally, settlement means withdrawal of the litigation without costs in exchange for processing of the file. It would mean that files would be assigned to an officer, reviewed and finalized within a reasonable time-frame. Action would be initiated in case we have sufficient number of litigants

Please Note that we have already forwarded three rounds of cases of the applicants for filing of Law Suit through the Canadian Lawyer, who have paid the required fee to join the Law-Suit. Also, the Lawyer has already filed a number of cases in Federal Court of Canada.

If you are interested for Law Suit please submit the Demand Draft at Head Office or at your dealing branch before20th Dec, 2011

Details to Make DD-
In favor of: Global Strategic Business Consultancy

Amount: CAD$ 700 Payable at: Canada
OR
Amount: USD 750 Payable at: New York

Please be advised that our lawyer intends to raise his fee after December 20th, 2011 and accordingly the clients interested in filing a law suit to be part of the proceedings going on in the Federal court of Canada would have to pay a fee of CAD $ 2500.
************** END*********

I have also inquired with an immigration lawyer in Canada who is asking for CAD 400 only for an appointment!

munir.ladha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Doc's Request.
14-06-2011
AOR Received.
30-06-2011
IELTS Request
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
27-04-2010
Med's Request
09-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
suppose waived
Passport Req..
Passport, PCC, RPRF DD sent on 13-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
With God's grace visa and landing papers received on 5th Feb 2013.
LANDED..........
with Gods' s grace landed on May 7 2013.
(INDIAN) said:
kindly seeee two MONTH back e-mail from WWIC-S to pre june applicant

I sent a stern email to CHC NDVO for delays and for not adhering to the time lines, now since I have applied thru ***** I asked them to forward the same as well. I also asked them for available legal options for sending notice to CHC NDVO, they replied me as below, which is the same quoted by Indian.
email from ***** - Dear Esteemed Client,

It has been noticed with great concern that the processing of the cases filed prior to 26 June, 2010 has increased beyond reasonable limits. The reason for the same is that Canadian High Commission is at the moment concentrating on new cases which are in process post the Ministerial Instructions dated 26 Jun, 2010 and there is hardly any movement in the older cases filed before 26 June, 2010.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has abandoned its long-applied 'first in, first out' policy and therefore the processing of cases which were filed earlier are been dealt at very slow pace by CIC. Immigration Authorities are currently processing cases filed under the current occupation list filed since 1 July 2011 on top priority.

The process that CIC is following at the moment is that once the applications filed after 1 July 2011 are assessed, thereafter those who applied between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2011 will be reviewed. Moreover those who applied as Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) in between 27 Feb 2008 to 25 June 2010 are at the moment third priority cases and will be taken up once the applications filed after 1 July 2011 (Top priority cases) and then filed between 26 June 2010 to 30 June 2011(second priority cases) are processed.

There is another set of applications pending before CIC, which were filed before 26 Feb, 2008 and as per current scenario they are at last in the priority list of CIC.

Facing this sudden uncalled for situation, we (*****) after consulting a lawyers in Canada decided to take a special initiative of taking Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to Court in Canada, whereby our lawyer commenced a law suit on behalf of each of our clients individually who were interested in getting their cases processed in timely fashion. The Canadian lawyer that we had identified for this job has extensive experience in representing such cases.

A lot of our esteemed clients, whose applications were filed prior to 26 Feb, 2008 have joined the law suit project and the suit is already in progress in the Federal court of Canada. Recently on 07thDec, 2011, our lawyer had a meeting with a Judge of Federal court of Canada regarding the law suit and in turn the Judge suggested the option of mediation and fixed the next date for 20th Dec, 2011.

This litigation is not a class-action but, rather, consists of individual litigants with their own case. In all likelihood, the individual cases will be consolidated and heard together. If so, there would be two classes of litigants; viz. those who applied before 27 February 2008 and those who applied between 27 February 2008 and 26 June 2010.

Procedure - Within thirty days of the filing of the case, CIC may be expected to ask the Court to dismiss the action. If the Court refuses to do so - and if enough applicants participate - it is expected CIC will offer to settle. In case of no settlement, it would take 12 to 16 months to obtain a decision from the Court. However, if CIC offers to settle, we would be in settlement negotiations. Generally, settlement means withdrawal of the litigation without costs in exchange for processing of the file. It would mean that files would be assigned to an officer, reviewed and finalized within a reasonable time-frame. Action would be initiated in case we have sufficient number of litigants

Please Note that we have already forwarded three rounds of cases of the applicants for filing of Law Suit through the Canadian Lawyer, who have paid the required fee to join the Law-Suit. Also, the Lawyer has already filed a number of cases in Federal Court of Canada.

If you are interested for Law Suit please submit the Demand Draft at Head Office or at your dealing branch before20th Dec, 2011

Details to Make DD-
In favor of: Global Strategic Business Consultancy

Amount: CAD$ 700 Payable at: Canada
OR
Amount: USD 750 Payable at: New York

Please be advised that our lawyer intends to raise his fee after December 20th, 2011 and accordingly the clients interested in filing a law suit to be part of the proceedings going on in the Federal court of Canada would have to pay a fee of CAD $ 2500.
************** END*********

I have also inquired with an immigration lawyer in Canada who is asking for CAD 400 only for an appointment!

@ Indian, you quoted earlier "50 rejections of wwics clients'; think Pranto is asking for noc's of these rejected cases ('May i know about there NOC? and in this time Ecase statous show?') not substantiation about cad 700 fees from wwic-s.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munir.ladha said:

@ Indian, you quoted earlier "50 rejections of ***** clients'; think Pranto is asking for noc's of these rejected cases ('May i know about there NOC? and in this time Ecase statous show?') not substantiation about cad 700 fees from wwic-s.
these are mostly those whoms seconD AOR IN JULY 2010.ALL NOC,4131.0111,0213,1111
INDIAN

sunnyb

Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munir.ladha said:

@ Indian, you quoted earlier "50 rejections of ***** clients'; think Pranto is asking for noc's of these rejected cases ('May i know about there NOC? and in this time Ecase statous show?') not substantiation about cad 700 fees from wwic-s.
yes, very hard to believe .50 rejection of a day from an individual company ?

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnyb said:
yes, very hard to believe .50 rejection of a day from an individual company ?
WAIT AND WATCH
U PEOPLE TRUST ME.IT IS BAD NEWS.THESE REJECTIONS ARE DUE TO BAD IMAGE OF WWIC-S INFRONT OF CIC
THEY ARE ALREADY BACK LISTED IN 2010 AS HEALTHY WAY
I HAVE SEEN THIS
INDIAN