+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work permit London visa office or online application from uk

rosey1111

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Many many congratulations to you Maz...really happy for you. I know how difficult the wait is and am so glad you have a positive decision. :) Best wishes for your future.

maz162

Jun 27, 2013
rosey1111 said:
Many many congratulations to you Maz...really happy for you. I know how difficult the wait is and am so glad you have a positive decision. :) Best wishes for your future.
Thanks a lot Rosey

Best of luck to you as well - I'm sure it won't be long now.... hopefully London is pulling up it's socks! :)

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations maz,
You've beaten my record :D

gbu

Jul 17, 2013
Congratulation maz162, I am also expecting some news within next week as it match with Doda and your’s time frame.

gbu

Jul 17, 2013
Eventually I got my PP request. It took exactly 13 weeks and somehow my previous prediction work. Thanks to all and hope that all of you will get your decisions soon.

rosey1111

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
gbu said:
Eventually I got my PP request. It took exactly 13 weeks and somehow my previous prediction work. Thanks to all and hope that all of you will get your decisions soon.
Congratulations gbu! Fantastic news, best wishes for your job in Canada :)
Thanks
Rosey

Bread14

Jan 25, 2013
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lucky17 said:
Hi, i would like to share some info because i also had applied for a temporary work permit under LCP, thru VAC in Londo, im in Norway, they had new rules now since the application is sent through VAC and VAC will forward it to Canadian visa office in London, it says on the new procedures that for initial submission of requirements they only need the photocopy of your passport and they will inform you if they need the original passport, if you got your tracking number from them you can monitor the status of your application via that "tract your application online" in their site also. i hope it helps you not to worry.. :D
Hi Lucky!

I am Filipina and i'm here in Norway too, applied visa under LCP. Submitted my papers last July 2013 and after 5 days I received a call and email from them. They gave me a tracking # so I could make use in tracking my application. :)

Let's keep our faith in God. God bless us all.

rosey1111

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Bread14 said:
Hi Lucky!

I am Filipina and i'm here in Norway too, applied visa under LCP. Submitted my papers last July 2013 and after 5 days I received a call and email from them. They gave me a tracking # so I could make use in tracking my application. :)

Let's keep our faith in God. God bless us all.
Hi there, did you receive the call and email from the VAC or from CHC?

Thanks

lucky17

Apr 21, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 05, 2013
Doc's Request.
July 05, 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
July 05, 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
waiting..
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon..
LANDED..........
In God's Time..
Hi Bread14,

i think we are on the same situation submitted application last July 2013, until now got no updates from the LVO, how about you? did you hear anything from the visa office?

Bread14

Jan 25, 2013
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lucky17 said:
Hi Bread14,

i think we are on the same situation submitted application last July 2013, until now got no updates from the LVO, how about you? did you hear anything from the visa office?
Hi Lucky!

Got no news from them so I decided to follow up my application thru email. I received reply 2days ago and they said for live-in caregivers it will take up to 12months.