+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Work Permit applications in CHC London - 2013

geordieninja

Apr 26, 2013
Hello,

Please can you post your timelines for TWP application in CHC London. I applied on 29th of April still havent heard a squeek from CHC london.

Anybody in the same boat?

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
hello,
i applied last week vfs office in london, they told me the processing time is two months. i am really worrying my employer wants me in canada to start my job next month. so i dont know what shall i do. could you pm my ur no so i can contact you.
thanks

geordieninja

Apr 26, 2013
Nothing you can do but wait and hope this strike doesnt slow down an already slow process.

CHC London says its takes btw 8 to 10 weeks to process TWP's, so am not entirely sure if you would be able to make it to Canada in July if you applied in the first week on June.

Having said that stranger things have happened. It may be prudent to let your employer know the current situation with regards to the duration and strike.

geordieninja

Apr 26, 2013
qxoil said:
Any latest news any update ?
Nothing to report, I have been trolling thru the forum and it seems some categories are currently been processed from London although at a very slow pace.

Lets keep our fingers crossed. Have you informed your employer about the duration and the delay? As far as they are ok with it, there is not much we can do but wait.

Right now I dont think anyone can correctly tells us whats excactly happening as CHC London. The lack of concrete and concise information is so frustrating :'( :'( :mad: :mad:

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
hi there,
my employer is not happy but there isnt any thing i can do about it.its all canada embassy. employer has to wait for me coz he already has sent too much time for applying lmo and stuff.
what job u r going for and where about in canada. my employer is in calgary but job is in edmonton..
i will update u if i hear any thing.

geordieninja

Apr 26, 2013
qxoil said:
hi there,
my employer is not happy but there isnt any thing i can do about it.its all canada embassy. employer has to wait for me coz he already has sent too much time for applying lmo and stuff.
what job u r going for and where about in canada. my employer is in calgary but job is in edmonton..
i will update u if i hear any thing.
Project Manager in Construction, i will be based Toronto (pending when CHC London decide to pull their finger out!!).

I am transferring from our UK office to our Canada office (LMO Exempt) using the ICT Route (LMO Exempt). My employer was briefed before hand about the 8 to 10 weeks duration but with the current strike only God knows how long it will take.................

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Hi there, I think u get ur reply end of this month from embassy. Plz let me know when I hear from them. Thanks

geordieninja

Apr 26, 2013
qxoil said:
Hi there, I think u get ur reply end of this month from embassy. Plz let me know when I hear from them. Thanks

Thanks, Will do,

A number of people who applied for TRV and student permits are getting approved. someone applied on the 25th April and got a request to submit thier passport last week, so it looks like CHC London is working.

I hope it is the same for TWP although I havent heard of any TWP being approved from CHC London lately....Please someone prove me wrong!!!

Vicy

Feb 23, 2013
Hello qxoil,
Did you apply personally or through mail at vfs? I already had an employer in Canada and the processing of LMO has been started already. As early as now, I would like to gather some information on how to process my visa application in London since I will be doing it through mail in process since i am currently working here in Denmark. The payment process seems to be confusing to me. Thanks, hope you can share your thoughts. God bless

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Hi there, I applied through vfs. I suggest u to apply online as u r in denmark. It's easy and quick aswell.