+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I have one query regarding the Personal history, Address History and Travel History.

1: Do we have to submit any documents if we add Employment details in Personal history?

For example:
Work experience of my spouse was not included in the EE profile, but if I add this in her personal history column did they ask us to submit the employment papers?

Work experience was in :

Same Country but different cities. No need for any proof as you are not claiming any points. Personnel history do not require any proof.

2: Do we have to submit any documents as address proof if we add multiple address in address history?

Scenario: I stayed in different rented houses for last 4 years but in the same city and same country. No need for any address proof.

3: Do we have to submit any documents as address proof if we add multiple address in Travel history in the same country ?

Scenario : I travelled to France for 2 months and stayed in multiple cities for a week and longer. No need, just mention the address if you remember , in your address history.

4: I was having a wok experience in Skill C, NOC 6552, this was not included in EE profile because there is no points rewarded for that.

Where I can include this either in Work History or Personal History in post ITA application ? Mention in personnel history.
If I include this do we have to submit employment papers for this ? Personnel history do not require any proof.

Looking forward for your thoughts on this.

@BillHyatt @anwar01 @MEB : Kindly suggest..
Answers in red.

Reactions: petta

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01 Although I have not reached that stage of eAPR but, as I can see this form which you have suggested to download and its better I save it now for future use. Do we all PN candidates have to fill in this one and upload? Where to upload? Thanks mate. All the best for your application.
Its not mandatory to upload upfront, In fact you do not have any place to upload, rather you need to attach it with your LOE. Yes all PNP candidates need to provide this document, if you do not send it upfront, they will ask you in ADR when your application will be in progress.

Reactions: Anjanirai

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi all,
I am writing LOEs wherever applicable and merging it alongwith the document where explanation is required.
Is it mandatory to upload all LoEs only at the said place? Or its OK what im following
You are supposed to provide all LOEs in one pdf document and you need to attach in a separate place holder meant for it. Do not merge your LOE with the related documents. Its not recommended.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
we were asked to get additional blood test for hepatitis B and C as my wife had ear piercing, is this normal or is the clinic trying to get more money for unnecessary tests ?
Its normal to do such tests if you have piercings or tattoos....to confirm no associated infection

Reactions: smalkawi

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
I completely agree! It's nerve-racking!

First off, here's the suggestion from billhyatt on the format: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-e-apr-process-and-common-reasons-for-rejection.510587/page-15#post-6349919

It really depends on your actual personalised checklist but for me here's what I will be compiling in my LOE:
- travel and personal history - table of all visits and addresses (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-about-after-nomination-for-july-august-applicants.513660/#post-6299922)
- Ontario Nomination cert + Schedule 4
- Moving work exp to personal exp due to lack of details provided by company and/or not claiming points for.
- passport scan quality (200dpi for current passport, 100dpi for previous passports)
- husband's work experience moved to personal history due to foreign experience (not Canada)
- legal name change, in our home country only marriage cert is required. In my country of origin where I am PR, they require marriage cert + updated passport.
- PCC, home country provided but country of origin requires letter from IRCC.
- Proof of funds, explaining the 3 accts I will present: 1 completely savings (joint acct) , 1 payroll acct + usd savings acct, 1 savings acct for my son under my name and his name.

Not super common:
- stamps for country of residence on passport, they are not shown because we use a chip at the immigration and our thumbprints.
- ref letter from my son's pediatrician to explain height and weight.
- relatives document, photos of docs rather than scanned.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if I missed anything!

Thanks for the detailed reply!! I would also like to include the following in LOE as and if required:
1. POF - If money is given in gift deed or we are using our spouse account we need to explain this in LOE.
2. Some candidates did not have birth certificates available or some change in their names. For some of them their name was not decided at the time of birth. This also need to be explained in detail in an LOE.
3. If there is a missing reference letter this needs to be explained nicely in a detailed LOE. Any documents not acquired by candidates for their employment should be explained in detail.
4. Missing salary slips or salary deposit in banks if statements are not available.

I can remember all this till now to and to add what you and @MEB has added.
Guys please add if there is anything which we are missing. All the best for your applications everyone!

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
hey guys, so whats the latest date of submission that their medical was approved under PNP
If I understood your question properly, it means that Medical Passed status of AOR PNP candidates? Well, till yesterday people from 29th august 2017 AOR PNP got their medical passed status.

Reactions: smalkawi

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Do we need to fill up travel history for other family members as well in the personal details section's travel history details? or we have to do it only for spouse who is also accompanying?

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Do we need to fill up travel history for other family members as well in the personal details section's travel history details? or we have to do it only for spouse who is also accompanying?
In the update form step (before you get to the upload file page), i think the system is smart enough to ask you only for accompanying above 18yo for travel and personal history. I only had to do it for my spouse anf not for my 2yo child.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hi all, when we had our pictures taken, it is 50x70mm and I requested they be sent to our email. However, the version they sent isnt cropped. Do you guys use any app to crop? I tried persofoto and while they do have 50x70mm, whrn I opened the dow loaded file on GIMP, it wasnt registering as 50x70mm so I am uncertain how I could measure the face.

Please help! What did you submit in your eAPR?

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hi all, when we had our pictures taken, it is 50x70mm and I requested they be sent to our email. However, the version they sent isnt cropped. Do you guys use any app to crop? I tried persofoto and while they do have 50x70mm, whrn I opened the dow loaded file on GIMP, it wasnt registering as 50x70mm so I am uncertain how I could measure the face.

Please help! What did you submit in your eAPR?
Show this to your photographer and he will know and send you electronic copy:

Document: Digital photo
Frame size
  • The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
  • The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
  • The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
  • Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/resolution
If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File format
  • The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
  • The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras.
The size they mention is 35mmx45mm. Ask your photographer to follow the guideline.

Last edited:
Reactions: petta

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Show this to your photographer and he will know and send you electronic copy:

Document: Digital photo
Frame size
  • The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
  • The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
  • The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
  • Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/resolution
If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.

File format
  • The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
  • The final size of the image should ideally be 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
The image must be in colour (24 bits per pixel) in RGB colour space, which is the common output for most digital cameras.
The size they mention is 35mmx45mm. Ask your photographer to follow the guideline.
Thanks but please note that in the eAPR doc checklist, this is is the specifications. It is 50x70mm.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

from here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

I may just end up scanning the printed photo from the photographer. I initually wanted to just crop the original photo they gave me.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Thanks but please note that in the eAPR doc checklist, this is is the specifications. It is 50x70mm.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

from here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

I may just end up scanning the printed photo from the photographer. I initually wanted to just crop the original photo they gave me.
The one which you are showing will be required at the time of visa stamping at PPR stage. I went with one of my friend and got this done for him as he had got his PPR. The photographer had this sheet and we also carried the same. For eAPR stage, you follow what you see in the Question mark next to document upload section. I hope this will clear your thoughts and makes it easier for you. Don't mess up things just for a small thing, like photograph. All the best!!

Reactions: babyfreeverse

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
The one which you are showing will be required at the time of visa stamping at PPR stage. I went with one of my friend and got this done for him as he had got his PPR. The photographer had this sheet and we also carried the same. For eAPR stage, you follow what you see in the Question mark next to document upload section. I hope this will clear your thoughts and makes it easier for you. Don't mess up things just for a small thing, like photograph. All the best!!
Thanks so much! Thank goodness for forum thread like ours. :)