+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi, everyone! I need some advice. I am a PNP-O applicant with AOR in mid November. Yesterday I got an e-mail request to send two paper photos measuring 50 x 70 mm. I am confused because nothing is mentioned about sending a passport. I have 15 days to send the requested documents. What does it mean? Should I send only the photos and wait for another mail requesting the passport? I have read on the forum that the PPR mail is titled “Ready for visa” while the email I received is titled “Photos” :)

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, everyone! I need some advice. I am a PNP-O applicant with AOR in mid November. Yesterday I got an e-mail request to send two paper photos measuring 50 x 70 mm. I am confused because nothing is mentioned about sending a passport. I have 15 days to send the requested documents. What does it mean? Should I send only the photos and wait for another mail requesting the passport? I have read on the forum that the PPR mail is titled “Ready for visa” while the email I received is titled “Photos” :)
did you receive this directly to your EE application or mailbox, send them what they asked for as this might be the last step before PPR, you can also call cic on their number, might be a possibility that your PPR email hasnt arrived so need to confirm from them directly now.

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
did you receive this directly to your EE application or mailbox, send them what they asked for as this might be the last step before PPR, you can also call cic on their number, might be a possibility that your PPR email hasnt arrived so need to confirm from them directly now.
It came as an e-mail. I will print the e-mail and send it together with the photos and follow their instructions as requested. Hope I get the real PPR mail soon after they receive the photos. After receiving this e-mail, I checked the status of my application and it was changed to Updated.

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
What courses are available to new immigrants? Someone in the forum has said that Ontario provides free courses to province nominees. Is it true and what are they? Are there any online courses to help us prepare for the new life before landing?
... or available courses after landing?

Last edited:

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
What courses are available to new immigrants? Someone in the forum has said that Ontario provides free courses to province nominees. Is it true and what are they? Are there any online courses to help us prepare for the new life before landing?
... or available courses after landing?
Anyone?

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
my application got cancelled after ITA, incomplete documents (2017 police certificate instead of 2018). Will ontario still transfer the OINP points if I created a new profile?