+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01 , @BillHyatt & @Wandering Mind

Just let me know if am right in this. My spouse is the Principle Applicant. So I will remove my employment history from the application form and put it in personal history section as am not claiming any points form it. All of them were out of Canada so I have not earned any points for them. Also, do I need to remove the same from the EE profile as previously I had mentioned my employment history in that?

Secondly, I have a nomination from Ontario. Have answered "Yes" for the section Do you have a nomination. Now the same question had appeared in the EE profile. Do I need to change that also to Yes as previously I had mentioned No for this. Or just leave it as it is.

Thanks!!
BillHyatt and Wandering Mind gave you perfect advice.

Reactions: Anjanirai

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello all! A couple of questions on the medical examination. The medicals we did last 15th Sept was done through a clinic that has eMedical so we didn't need to bring photographs. We also asked for the results which they sent to us last Sept 22nd.

Do I attach both the info sheet plus the results since they sent it to us? Or just the information sheet?

I didn't get a call so I assumed everything was fine. No call means everything is okay, right?
You are only required to attach the results, in which your UMI number is mentioned. Info sheet was for your reference only.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
No you do not need any printed form for the medicals. Your designated medical center will provide you proof of your medicals after you have gone through all tests.

Just check your authorized medical center in your country of stay from the following portal.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Make sure to ask them for any requiremnent before going for medicals as Manual medical centers might require one photograph of every one whereas emedical (Online) medical centers do not require photos.
Thanks @anwar01

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
we were asked to get additional blood test for hepatitis B and C as my wife had ear piercing, is this normal or is the clinic trying to get more money for unnecessary tests ?

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
I have one query regarding the Personal history, Address History and Travel History.

1: Do we have to submit any documents if we add Employment details in Personal history?

For example:
Work experience of my spouse was not included in the EE profile, but if I add this in her personal history column did they ask us to submit the employment papers?

Work experience was in :

Same Country but different cities.

2: Do we have to submit any documents as address proof if we add multiple address in address history?

Scenario: I stayed in different rented houses for last 4 years but in the same city and same country.

3: Do we have to submit any documents as address proof if we add multiple address in Travel history in the same country ?

Scenario : I travelled to France for 2 months and stayed in multiple cities for a week and longer.

4: I was having a wok experience in Skill C, NOC 6552, this was not included in EE profile because there is no points rewarded for that.

Where I can include this either in Work History or Personal History in post ITA application ?
If I include this do we have to submit employment papers for this ?

Looking forward for your thoughts on this.

@BillHyatt @anwar01 @MEB : Kindly suggest..

Last edited:

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
I have one query regarding the Personal history, Address History and Travel History.

1: Do we have to submit any documents if we add Employment details in Personal history?

For example:
Work experience of my spouse was not included in the EE profile, but if I add this in her personal history column did they ask us to submit the employment papers?

Work experience was in :

Same Country but different cities.

2: Do we have to submit any documents as address proof if we add multiple address in address history?

Scenario: I stayed in different rented houses for last 4 years but in the same city and same country.

3: Do we have to submit any documents as address proof if we add multiple address in Travel history in the same country ?

Scenario : I travelled to France for 2 months and stayed in multiple cities for a week and longer.

4: I was having a wok experience in Skill C, NOC 6552, this was not included in EE profile because there is no points rewarded for that.

Where I can include this either in Work History or Personal History in post ITA application ?
If I include this do we have to submit employment papers for this ?

Looking forward for your thoughts on this.

@BillHyatt @anwar01 @MEB : Kindly suggest..
1. No but I am mentioning in LOE that my husband's work experience is not in canada so I wont be uploading his emp ref letters.

2. I am uncertain if they require address proof for your rented houses but I may upload our tenancy agreements for our rentals here. I am unable to find my tenancy agreements for our rentals back home.

3. Billhyatt had suggested that it would be good to include the addresses in appendix but dont think he mentioned we need proof of addresses when travelling. Visa/passport stamps should suffice.

4. I have the same, I put them in personal history and have included in my LOE draft that I moved them there because I am not claiming points but in appendix still included my ref letter with missing job desc.

I havent submitted my eAPR yet but fiNalising all my docs andy LOE.

Reactions: petta and Anjanirai

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
1. No but I am mentioning in LOE that my husband's work experience is not in canada so I wont be uploading his emp ref letters.

2. I am uncertain if they require address proof for your rented houses but I may upload our tenancy agreements for our rentals here. I am unable to find my tenancy agreements for our rentals back home.

3. Billhyatt had suggested that it would be good to include the addresses in appendix but dont think he mentioned we need proof of addresses when travelling. Visa/passport stamps should suffice.

4. I have the same, I put them in personal history and have included in my LOE draft that I moved them there because I am not claiming points but in appendix still included my ref letter with missing job desc.

I havent submitted my eAPR yet but fiNalising all my docs andy LOE.
Hello dear how are you? Can we discuss here what all different LOEs we are attaching in our applications. I mean the common ones. It'll be very helpful to most of us. And also that can we explain everything in one LOE or we have to write different LOEs for every bit of documentation. I am also in the process of filling the eAPR and its taking my brains out sometimes. Have to be very careful as these guys don't give a second chance like their Ontario counterparts.

Reactions: petta

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hello dear how are you? Can we discuss here what all different LOEs we are attaching in our applications. I mean the common ones. It'll be very helpful to most of us. And also that can we explain everything in one LOE or we have to write different LOEs for every bit of documentation. I am also in the process of filling the eAPR and its taking my brains out sometimes. Have to be very careful as these guys don't give a second chance like their Ontario counterparts.
I completely agree! It's nerve-racking!

First off, here's the suggestion from billhyatt on the format: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-e-apr-process-and-common-reasons-for-rejection.510587/page-15#post-6349919

It really depends on your actual personalised checklist but for me here's what I will be compiling in my LOE:
- travel and personal history - table of all visits and addresses (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/what-about-after-nomination-for-july-august-applicants.513660/#post-6299922)
- Ontario Nomination cert + Schedule 4
- Moving work exp to personal exp due to lack of details provided by company and/or not claiming points for.
- passport scan quality (200dpi for current passport, 100dpi for previous passports)
- husband's work experience moved to personal history due to foreign experience (not Canada)
- legal name change, in our home country only marriage cert is required. In my country of origin where I am PR, they require marriage cert + updated passport.
- PCC, home country provided but country of origin requires letter from IRCC.
- Proof of funds, explaining the 3 accts I will present: 1 completely savings (joint acct) , 1 payroll acct + usd savings acct, 1 savings acct for my son under my name and his name.

Not super common:
- stamps for country of residence on passport, they are not shown because we use a chip at the immigration and our thumbprints.
- ref letter from my son's pediatrician to explain height and weight.
- relatives document, photos of docs rather than scanned.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if I missed anything!

Reactions: petta

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hope all invited applicants are working on their documentation part. All the best guys.

I have some query regarding the upfront medical tests.

Do we have to take any form printouts from CIC website before we go to upfront medical exam?

Where we can get this form " IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report" ?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Call ur medical center Contacts brother and they will tell you exactly what to bring... for example some do not ask for photos @All ,some ask for one ...mine asked for 4 for each member !

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Write one word document for each part that you need to explain or additional amendment ....also first page to be a description /Table of contents with page # against description...then correlate all in one PDF file
LOE's differ totally depending on areas of doubt mine were
1)PCC layout
2)Nickname/Family name used in some work documents yet not in official documentation
3)Schduele4
4)Ontario's nomination
5)Home country HR letters related explanation
6)POF Layout

7)You may include an explanation also for documents you attached for relatives proof if any

Under some profile specif conditions and specific circumstances IRCC may request additional documents

Reactions: Anjanirai
Jul 11, 2017
Hi all,
I am writing LOEs wherever applicable and merging it alongwith the document where explanation is required.
Is it mandatory to upload all LoEs only at the said place? Or its OK what im following

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
we were asked to get additional blood test for hepatitis B and C as my wife had ear piercing, is this normal or is the clinic trying to get more money for unnecessary tests ?
Yes, its normal. Physician can ask for further investigations if she feels the need of it.

Reactions: smalkawi