Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
guys plz no reply for this ?
--
Tuesday at 6:08 PM
Last edited: Tuesday at 7:31 PM
hi friends , silly me

in the eAPR personal history :
Have you listed all of xxxxxx's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that xxxxxx belongs to (if any)?

I have no military service , nor government position , but am part of an association (NGO) since 2013 , should I mention it ?
1- if I mention it : I would answer YES
2- If I mention none : I would answer : NOT APPLICABLE

am confused :(
--
I think if you mention YES, It means you have declared all requested info properly regardless of military service or none

Reactions: tanit
Jul 11, 2017
Not heard from anyone till now, but as long as you can open the document in adobe reader after conversion, you are good to go to use any software. There was one rejection I have seen because the case officer could not open the attachments in pdf reader.
Thanks @anwar01. Not doing portfolios. Just combining with Acrobat DC.

One more query... I need to mention the details of hotel of stay while in US on Business Visa???

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
hi Guys,

What other forms we need to upload with our application to CIC? IMM008? and where can we get them?

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Print out the schedule 4, either fill it in pdf editor or by hand and sign it. Then scan it along with your Nomination certificate and merge with your LOE. For schedule A, You only need it if your answered yes for any statutory question.
Brother where can I get this schedule 4?

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Do we need to fill the parents/immediate family details again in our dependent children's applications? I am just making sure the answer is no as it is stated that if the immediate family members are not included in the application.

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
@anwar01 , @BillHyatt & @Wandering Mind

Just let me know if am right in this. My spouse is the Principle Applicant. So I will remove my employment history from the application form and put it in personal history section as am not claiming any points form it. All of them were out of Canada so I have not earned any points for them. Also, do I need to remove the same from the EE profile as previously I had mentioned my employment history in that?

Secondly, I have a nomination from Ontario. Have answered "Yes" for the section Do you have a nomination. Now the same question had appeared in the EE profile. Do I need to change that also to Yes as previously I had mentioned No for this. Or just leave it as it is.

Thanks!!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

Just let me know if am right in this. My spouse is the Principle Applicant. So I will remove my employment history from the application form and put it in personal history section as am not claiming any points form it. All of them were out of Canada so I have not earned any points for them. Also, do I need to remove the same from the EE profile as previously I had mentioned my employment history in that?

Secondly, I have a nomination from Ontario. Have answered "Yes" for the section Do you have a nomination. Now the same question had appeared in the EE profile. Do I need to change that also to Yes as previously I had mentioned No for this. Or just leave it as it is.

Thanks!!
I didn't bother making any changes in my EE profile after I received my ITA and I'm not sure if the system even allows you to do that.

However, in my PR application I explained why I was making those changes - for example, I moved my spouse's employment details from work history to personal history and wrote an LOE explaining it.

I received my nomination and ITA within a few days of each other so again I didn't bother to update it on my EE profile.

Good luck.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

Thanks!!
1. Yes you can write it in personal history and explain that you are not claiming points for it in LOE. You can also keep it in work history and explain in LOE.

2. For Nomination select Yes now and attach Nomination certificate as well. That doesn't matter if you selected NO previously. CIC will be able to see Nomination details online.

I hope this will help.

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
You summarize almost everything. For Medicals I am sharing my own experience in steps.

1- First of all go to the following portal and look for an approved Medical center in your country of stay to get IRCC Medical Exam.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

2- You have to take appointment and do it at least a week before you are planning to get Medicals as some Medical centers are too much busy to cater the IRCC Medicals.

3- Fee and Mode of Payment is different for Every country. In my case they took only CASH. Better to check on phone whether they accepts cards or not.

4- All Adults as well as kids have to go through medicals.
- Kids under 5 years will go through only Physical Examination by doctor.
- If Child is more then 5 years, Urine analysis is done too in addition to Physical examination.

5- For Adults following tests are done
- Physical examination by doctor. (Including height , weight & BP)
- Chest X-Ray
- Blood testing includes HIV & Syphilis test only.
- Urine analysis

6- Depending on the Medical Center, they will give you eMedical slip or Manual form in case center is not online connected. I have received emedical slip after 3 working days when it was uploaded to IRCC.

7- Make sure to check "Non- EDE Worker" type is mentioned on the form which is for upfront medical examination.

8- If you have children less then 5 years, take a white background passport size photograph of your kids. Check with your medical center for details as I believe it would be different for emedical and Manual one.

9- If your doctor do not call you until the day of emedical form delivery, it means your medicals are PASSED. In case of any problem you will get a call from Medical center for further investigations.

10- If you have any Tattoos or any medical conditions you might have to go through extra medical investigations.
Hope all invited applicants are working on their documentation part. All the best guys.

I have some query regarding the upfront medical tests.

Do we have to take any form printouts from CIC website before we go to upfront medical exam?

Where we can get this form " IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report" ?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hello all! A couple of questions on the medical examination. The medicals we did last 15th Sept was done through a clinic that has eMedical so we didn't need to bring photographs. We also asked for the results which they sent to us last Sept 22nd.

Do I attach both the info sheet plus the results since they sent it to us? Or just the information sheet?

I didn't get a call so I assumed everything was fine. No call means everything is okay, right?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Do we need to fill the parents/immediate family details again in our dependent children's applications? I am just making sure the answer is no as it is stated that if the immediate family members are not included in the application.
No need to fill anything in dependent kids immediate family as your all family is included in the application.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hope all invited applicants are working on their documentation part. All the best guys.

I have some query regarding the upfront medical tests.

Do we have to take any form printouts from CIC website before we go to upfront medical exam?

Where we can get this form " IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report" ?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
No you do not need any printed form for the medicals. Your designated medical center will provide you proof of your medicals after you have gone through all tests.

Just check your authorized medical center in your country of stay from the following portal.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Make sure to ask them for any requiremnent before going for medicals as Manual medical centers might require one photograph of every one whereas emedical (Online) medical centers do not require photos.

Reactions: petta